(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg
    There are 899 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 18.
    #51 4 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

It’s almost as if you’re tempting me to not bring anything.

Not the case at all, was glad to see you were bringing machines. You have a full other thread about your alien star. My question was, since you posted you were bringing Alien Star, which version? Are you bringing it as is, or restoring it. I thought it was a fair question. How is that question tempting you not to bring anything?

#52 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Not the case at all, was glad to see you were bringing machines. You have a full other thread about your alien star. My question was, since you posted you were bringing Alien Star, which version? Are you bringing it as is, or restoring it. I thought it was a fair question. How is that question tempting you not to bring anything?

Sorry Eric - hard to know who’s mocking me and who’s asking a genuine question on pinside anymore.

I don’t know - I probably won’t have the time to make it look better. Still unsure of the game plan for it.

#53 4 years ago

After seeing how popular the pre-war games were with the late night crowd last year, I'm planning to bring my 1935 Genco Criss Cross-A-Lite. I'm also hoping to have my 1935 Buckley Hop Scotch ready in time. I'm fairly sure I can finish what needs to be done, perhaps minus the cabinet repaint.

#54 4 years ago

Does anyone have a Class of 1812 they could bring? I've yet to play one and it looks really cool. I saw someone brought it to Allentown but I didn't have time to stop and play it.

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Does anyone have a Class of 1812 they could bring? I've yet to play one and it looks really cool. I saw someone brought it to Allentown but I didn't have time to stop and play it.

Still firming up plans, but if I have the room, I’ll bring it along.

81B8687C-837A-44F9-BBA6-4EA7985BD9E3 (resized).jpeg81B8687C-837A-44F9-BBA6-4EA7985BD9E3 (resized).jpeg
    #56 4 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

After seeing how popular the pre-war games were with the late night crowd last year, I'm planning to bring my 1935 Genco Criss Cross-A-Lite. I'm also hoping to have my 1935 Buckley Hop Scotch ready in time. I'm fairly sure I can finish what needs to be done, perhaps minus the cabinet repaint.

I will have my Genco Big Town there all weekend.

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Does anyone have a Class of 1812 they could bring? I've yet to play one and it looks really cool.

I can’t believe you’ve never played one Eric. The game is awesome. Sound package is whacky as hell. I made a video a while back.

#58 4 years ago

Based upon a very recent conversation with a few people...I'm starting to appreciate the quirkiness of the Gottlieb System 80b games.....as some of you know I've been trying to move a Silverball Mania project....anyone have a desire to trade an 80b game for it? (Yes, even the "bad" ones)

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

That would be great. There needs to be a good mix of SS and EM

#60 4 years ago
    Quoted from ejacques:

Based upon a very recent conversation with a few people...I'm starting to appreciate the quirkiness of the Gottlieb System 80b games.....as some of you know I've been trying to move a Silverball Mania project....anyone have a desire to trade an 80b game for it? (Yes, even the "bad" ones)

Welcome aboard. In my opinion there are no bad system 80b games. I like them all.

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

It would be very welcome as we could always use more machines to judge for our Best In Play contest in the antique category.

#62 4 years ago

Had a chance to play a very nice playing Bad Girls at Allentown....loved the shots. I had an Arena in the past.... definitely had some fun rules too.

Quoted from yfz450:

Welcome aboard. In my opinion there are no bad system 80b games. I like them all.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

I will have my Genco Big Town there all weekend.

Any Genco pinball machine earns Pintastic Bonus Points just for being Genco! Genco pitch-and-bat games also get Bonus Points! Bring on the smaller manufacturers!
    .................David Marston

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I can’t believe you’ve never played one Eric. The game is awesome. Sound package is whacky as hell. I made a video a while back.

That game is so cool! I have never seen or played one either.

#65 4 years ago

Anyone bringing a Tommy for sale? Thanks.

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Plan as of now is to come, and bringing my Vampire. Possibly another game unless I buy Eric’s Flash Gordon.

Your Vampire is one of my favorite machines

#67 4 years ago

Can't bring my "Mad World". Sold it at Pinfest. Might have a really nice low-played "Target Alpha" if not sold before then.

#68 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Can't bring my "Mad World". Sold it at Pinfest. Might have a really nice low-played "Target Alpha" if not sold before then.

That was a fun game, never played one before

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

That was a fun game, never played one before

Yeah. I kinda miss it already.

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

These aren't even EM's... they are purely mechanical!

#71 4 years ago

Just booked hotel. Looks like Saturday is sold out. Try to book now, before the other nights are gone.

#72 4 years ago

dmarston what are the details on the flea market?

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from Capinball:

Just booked hotel. Looks like Saturday is sold out. Try to book now, before the other nights are gone.

The super 8 motel across the parking lot has 40 rooms available for that Saturday night

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

The super 8 motel across the parking lot has 40 rooms available for that Saturday night

What is the best day to go?

#75 4 years ago

If someone I know from events or The Sanctum needs a place to crash for a night, I’ve got them covered - I currently have four vacant bedrooms (inflatable beds?) in my building and one in my house that’s set up as a guest bedroom.

Just DM me.

#76 4 years ago

It may not look it from this photo, but I am on track to bring Metroid Pinball to Pintastic!

IMG_20190510_173436 (resized).jpgIMG_20190510_173436 (resized).jpg
    #77 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheArrrrrcade:

It may not look it from this photo, but I am on track to bring Metroid Pinball to Pintastic!
    [quoted image]

Nice work. I’m looking forward to seeing the end result

#78 4 years ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

what are the details on the flea market?

If you're thinking of setting up at the Flea Market, you should reserve a spot. We will block off the necessary number of parking spaces near the main entrance. When you arrive, go to the Box Office and get the placard to display on your vehicle or trailer. The Vendor Hall team should get some volunteers to show the outdoor vendors where their space is.

https://pintasticnewengland.com/exhibitor-2/

Any other questions?

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Any other questions?David Marston

dmarston I don’t plan on having a flea market space but thanks for the information.

#80 4 years ago

Well looking at the panel list the major days are Friday and Saturday. Thursday we have a really great panel in the afternoon and nothing on Sunday obviously but some of the better deals are on Sunday.

The panel setup will be vastly improved from last year. This year we snagged some additional support because last year was interesting to say the least but it turned out pretty good. If you are not a panel person you will be this year let me put it to you that way. *Speaking of which what would you folks like to see in the seminar room?

#81 4 years ago

Color DMD for free play games deal. Ok guys here is how it works.

1. Register a game for free play that you want the deal on.

2. Contact [email protected] and tell him you want the pintastic free play deal. Tell him what game.

3. Randy will send you an invoice with a $50 discount off your color dmd.

4. All color dmd's will be shipped free to Me (Gabe) and I will give you your color dmd to install at the show. Your game must be on the free play floor or you will not receive your color dmd till you pay back the $50 discount back.

5. Proudly display a color dmd topper on your game.

Thanks everyone!

IMG_2493 (resized).JPGIMG_2493 (resized).JPG
    #82 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Any Parts for sale? I think I have a color DMD used but perfect I could sell.

eabundy I'd be interested in the color dmd. Pmed

#83 4 years ago

Are you guys going arcade games this year? I have a four player TMNT I could bring.

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Are you guys going arcade games this year? I have a four player TMNT I could bring.

Yes we always like arcade games. You can register them as well.

#85 4 years ago

how about a cocktail table

#86 4 years ago
    Quoted from gmanrulz46:

how about a cocktail table

Sure we love those. People at Pintastic consume many cocktails over the weekend!

#87 4 years ago

lol good one gabe

#88 4 years ago

Regarding coin-op games in general, or the broader meaning of "arcade games", we especially like pitch-and-bat baseball games and give Bonus Points rather generously for them. Electromechanical arcade games such as rifle games can also earn Bonus Points. Video Games rarely earn Bonus Points, but this year, we will give Bonus Points for video games designed by Steve Ritchie.

#89 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Regarding coin-op games in general, or the broader meaning of "arcade games", we especially like pitch-and-bat baseball games and give Bonus Points rather generously for them. Electromechanical arcade games such as rifle games can also earn Bonus Points. Video Games rarely earn Bonus Points, but this year, we will give Bonus Points for video games designed by Steve Ritchie.

I really wish I could help you out and bring my Chicago Coin Apollo Moon Shot Rifle Gallery but I really have no way of getting it there and don’t have the bodies to move it.

#90 4 years ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

I really wish I could help you out and bring my Chicago Coin Apollo Moon Shot Rifle Gallery but I really have no way of getting it there and don’t have the bodies to move it.

How heavy are those?

#91 4 years ago

What are the total free play machines for the Pinstatic and Pinfest shows?

#92 4 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

How heavy are those?

Heavy and awkward because of the shape. It is deep and tall and because there is the short .22 rifle pivoting on top. But when I moved it I used a two wheeled hand truck with another person and a ratchet strap because I was moving it down a flight of 6 stairs. Getting it out wouldn’t be so easy.

#93 4 years ago

Finishing up an Emerald Green WOZ LE 1 of 1. Has a new playfield in it signed by Jersey Jack, machine was previously routed and old playfield had some wear around the pop bumper. Game is dated 2013, cabinet is really nice. If not sold before pintastic I will have it either in freeplay or the extra ball lounge for sale.

#94 4 years ago

All the games and details are set for the tournament. Full rules breakdown will be live on the pintastic website pintasticnewengland.com soon. Until then you can read at this link Http://tothesanctum.com/pintastic

Stern Pro Circuit event this year Mostly the same rules and format as last year. 15$ first entry of 5 games instead of 10$ like last year to help pay the circuit fees without draining the prize pool. Re entries are still 10$.

Game list as follows.

Full Throttle
    X Files
    Fire
    Hokus Pokus
    Frontier
    Robocop
    Meteor
    Atlantis
    Iron Maiden(2018)
    Breakshot
    DragonFist
    Flip flop

High score charity tournament game on Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle

#95 4 years ago

Can not wait for this show! One of the best run tournaments and I nerdily love getting translites signed.

These are the games I can bring if there is interest prior to the show:

-Family Guy
    -Cleopatra (Solid State)
    -Spacelab
    -Cue-T
    -Wizard

Possibly Xenon with a newly redone playfield or Stars but I'm up in the air on those two.

If you have any interest don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

#96 4 years ago
    Quoted from zlorya:

Can not wait for this show! One of the best run tournaments and I nerdily love getting translites signed.
    These are the games I can bring if there is interest prior to the show:
    -Family Guy
    -Pinball Pool
    -Cleopatra (Solid State)
    -Spacelab
    -Cue-T
    -Wizard
    Possibly Xenon with a newly redone playfield or Stars but I'm up in the air on those two.
    If you have any interest don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Hope you plan on bringing a few for free play that would be great!

#97 4 years ago

Just booked my hotel room. Thinking of bringing my 1969 CC Slap Shot head to head hockey for free play and sale.

55659701-B1C1-4083-91F5-A91C5E8DE4EE (resized).jpeg55659701-B1C1-4083-91F5-A91C5E8DE4EE (resized).jpegD06C9257-BC37-449F-B444-B42836595337 (resized).jpegD06C9257-BC37-449F-B444-B42836595337 (resized).jpeg
    #98 4 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

Just booked my hotel room. Thinking of bringing my 1969 CC Slap
    Shot head to head hockey for free play and sale.[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow that looks cool! What year was that made?

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Wow that looks cool! What year was that made?

#100 4 years ago

It has a Formica top near the knob for some cold brew and of course the cigar holder...

48A550BB-4238-4E95-BBA6-FE68AD136E70 (resized).jpeg48A550BB-4238-4E95-BBA6-FE68AD136E70 (resized).jpeg902EAAE0-29CD-42AE-9F86-B95E6555DD7D (resized).jpeg902EAAE0-29CD-42AE-9F86-B95E6555DD7D (resized).jpegAFAAA60C-647B-4C82-B54F-F6F95C795FD9 (resized).jpegAFAAA60C-647B-4C82-B54F-F6F95C795FD9 (resized).jpeg
    There are 899 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party/page/2?hl=pinballjah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.