(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

44 days ago

Topic Stats

• 370 posts
  • 90 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 minutes ago by Irishbastard
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 90 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20190618_203700113 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190618_203728012 (resized).jpg
    20190617_084550.jpg
    IMG_20190615_114528 (resized).jpg
    Invoice_1529_from_Classic_Game_Rooms_LLC.pdf (PDF preview)
    08F02628-FD6D-4B7D-BCC2-FA0B59B3AE67 (resized).jpeg
    78D7EBAF-EE96-4EA9-A3EC-BB3D12142057 (resized).jpeg
    2E6E601D-AA86-4BEA-BB92-6A97D3BB81AB (resized).jpeg
    FBDFEAD0-9FE4-459E-A06B-C8BEF47AE1E3 (resized).jpeg
    0C47C288-8FA1-4807-990D-A416FECBCEFB (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2662 (resized).JPG
    0E9A08F0-941B-4639-A281-9A72F6240B7E (resized).jpeg
    07C4F57C-622A-459B-8997-EC5B11828391 (resized).jpeg
    E56C1579-DD9F-4069-817E-3ACE98EB428F (resized).jpeg
    2DA93861-B967-4A02-95D1-0C2B4270482A (resized).jpeg
    TrailerLoad (resized).jpg

There are 370 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
    #1 44 days ago

I haven't seen this started yet for this year. I'm debating staying over Thursday night as I live about 45 minutes from the show. What is the must stay night?

What are you bringing?

Any Parts for sale? I think I have a color DMD used but perfect I could sell.

#2 44 days ago

Early plans involve bringing a Bobby Orr for freeplay, with hopefully a few more to follow depending on what I can get done in time.

#3 44 days ago

I will probably be bringing between 4 and 6 games time depending. I WILL presell but only if buyer agrees to keep them in freeplay.

Possible candidates are

Flash Gordon
    Fire
    F-14
    WOZ LE
    Space Shuttle
    Rollergames
    CSI
    Johnny Mnemonic
    South Park

#4 44 days ago

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear, needs some work “This was fully working and shopped, then I sold it to someone on CL. A year later they returned it saying it stopped working. Some of the wires going to the score relays are cut,...”
    2 days ago
    Duanesburg, NY

Machine - For Trade
    Used - shows wear, needs some work “Mostly working Williams Rainbow woodrail. Playfield, backglass, cabinet all in good shape. Playfield has new rubbers, some inserts were loose and have been reglued. I've gone t...”
    1 day ago
    Duanesburg, NY
    Trade

Machine - For Sale
    Partially shopped/refurbished “Nice Gottlieb Super Score. Playfield is in great shape, backglass is good except for flaking on the girl's red shirt. Cabinet could use a new paint job. Playfield cleaned and sh...”
    1 day ago
    Duanesburg, NY

Archived after 42 days
    Not sold: Decided to keep game
    Machine - For Trade
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “United 'Grand Canyon' in excellent condition. No wear on pf, backglass is great, game is clean. Even all the little label cards inside it are still there and solid. Small chunk ...”
    2019-05-06
    Duanesburg, NY
    Trade

Could also bring depending on interest. Send me a pm:
    Baywatch
    Pharaoh
    Roller Coaster (gottlieb)
    Little Chief
    Dipsy Doodle
    Jokerz
    Speakeasy

#5 44 days ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Roller Coaster

Are you thinking of selling that or just bringing it for free play? Thanks.

#6 44 days ago

I'm staying Friday, this year. I hear that's when the magic happens. Also, I'm gonna bring Surf N Safari for freeplay.

#7 44 days ago

I'm bringing T2 and Xenon for freeplay. Maybe Black Rose or Party Zone also.

#8 44 days ago

I've been ramping up games for this show. I was going to bring a few games to Allentown but they all (solid state) sold prior. I am NOT doing any presales on these games but will be in Free Play area for sale. Looking forward to this show.

Bon Voyage
    Spacelab
    Firepower (pending, has a very strange problem I have never encountered before)
    Haunted House (pending, has a sound problem. I hope to have it fixed by the show)
    Laser Wars (pending, has a switch and lamp problem as well as no speech. I may have it up and running by the show but this is at the bottom of the list)
    T2
    Barbwire
    Big Guns

#9 44 days ago

Awesome let’s crank this up! Remember to register your games before June 1st to get 2 tickets in the thankyou raffle we’re we give away over $2,500 in cash and prizes!

#10 44 days ago

The goal is for me to bring three;

Gottlieb Whirl-Wind
    Williams Fast Ball (Pitch and Bat)
    Gottlieb Alien Star

All three have issues now, but I bought parts at Allentown. It just comes down to time.

#11 44 days ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

Are you thinking of selling that or just bringing it for free play? Thanks.

All the ones I listed would be for sale before or at the show. I only have room for 2-3 though, and need to make room on the way back

#12 43 days ago

Planning on bringing my NGG, GB, Grand Lizard and Grand Prix assuming I can get some lifting help getting them out of the house and back in. Just bringing to share, but also keeping an eye out for a DMD Stern like MET, TWD, Avatar, or TSPP to add to the mix.

#13 43 days ago

Friday is the must stay night IMHO. That reminds me, I need to book a room..

#14 43 days ago

Awesome BONUS : Any DMD game put into free play from set up Thursday to end of show Sunday will get a FREE Rock Custom Pinball back-panel illumination mod or $50 off a regular-priced under cab light kit. Plus FREE installation at the show!

#15 43 days ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I WILL presell but only if buyer agrees to keep them in freeplay.

I like this kind of win-win thinking! And I think our unique game-bringer tracking system supports encumbrances like this already.

Also note that unredeemed Bonus Points carry over to the next year. If you brought games last year and did not use your Bonus Points, they are being held -- just be sure to reuse the email address you used when registering last year; don't create a new account. Our rule is that you can keep Bonus Points on your account unless you go two years in a row not earning any, in which case they are zeroed out.
    .................David Marston

#16 43 days ago

i heard saturday at hotel is sold out [not available}

#17 43 days ago

i am bringing octoberfest for project pinball booth ,,, afm le ,,, houdini woz rr.

#18 43 days ago

hopefully willy wonka le show machine from automated........

#19 43 days ago
    Quoted from gmanrulz46:

i heard saturday at hotel is sold out [not available}

Let me look into this I was there on Sunday and we still had 25 rooms avsilable for Saturday night.

#20 43 days ago

I should have a limited quantity of PDI glass. We are supposed to be the first booth as you walk into the vendor area. Out booth should look close to the below picture.

PDI glass is the best quality glass you can get for your machine, read the reviews.

First come first served. $300 CASH and carry. I am planning on getting a few wide body pieces. The glass will be wrapped in craft paper, no boxes.

I have worked a deal with Joey from Pinball Decals to sell his PDI glass at shows, you can verify if with him if needed. I sold a limited supply of his glass at TPF

PDI glass standard size in 21 inches by 43 inches.

I will also be selling some pieces of 21mm x 43mm plexiglass with a receipt. That is all I have to say about that.

The reason first come first served, is because I tried to hold some at Texas Pinball Festival and I got a couple of no shows, and it did mess me up. CASH is CASH, not credit card.

Dan

tpf 2019 2 (resized).jpg
    #21 43 days ago

If anybody has Hobbit (preferably LE) they are looking to sell and could bring to the show, send me a PM.

#22 43 days ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Let me look into this I was there on Sunday and we still had 25 rooms avsilable for Saturday night.

The website has been glitchy about availability. When I went to book in March, it first told me that no rooms were available, then it said there was only one type (king). I called up the hotel and a lot more was open for booking.

#23 43 days ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

The website has been glitchy about availability. When I went to book in March, it first told me that no rooms were available, then it said there was only one type (king). I called up the hotel and a lot more was open for booking.

If you do call make sure you ask for the Pintastic room block to get the $110 a night discount. Also I just checked there are rooms available all nights. You need to make sure you press the add button after you enter the code. If you skip that step it will show Saturday sold out.

#24 43 days ago

You already know that Pintastic New England has the full range of incentives for you to bring games for our Free Play room. The perks include free show admission, tickets
    in the giveaway drawing, aid in selling if you want to sell the game, entry into the Special When Lit after-party, redeemable Bonus Points, and 42 hours of access to the
    Extra Ball Lounge (EBL). Let's be frank about what Pintastic wants: your games being in our Free Play room from Thursday night through Sunday afternoon.

So we'll add on yet another offer: bring three pinball machines that stay in Free Play until the end of the show, and we'll increase your EBL access from 30 hours to the full 67 hours that the EBL is in operation! That's 24 hour access! We want to bring the games you specialize in, be it EM, new games, or anything in between, but we reserve the
    right to set limits if we get overbooked with games of one era. If you have some of the games for sale, it will be your responsibility to cut off sales or refill to keep the necessary number. When you check in at the start of the show, we can review your status. Remember,
    more games also earn more Bonus Points for other swag or food.

If the extra EBL hours don't matter that much to you, you'll still have the Bonus Points. Feel free to send us a private email if you have other issues or needs that affect your ability to bring games. Pintastic is a show that really believes in a cooperative effort of
    the whole pinball community!

#25 43 days ago

Great show. Had so much fun last year.

#26 43 days ago
    Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

I should have a limited quantity of PDI glass. We are supposed to be the first booth as you walk into the vendor area. Out booth should look close to the below picture.
    PDI glass is the best quality glass you can get for your machine, read the reviews.
    First come first served. $300 CASH and carry. I am planning on getting a few wide body pieces. The glass will be wrapped in craft paper, no boxes.

If anyone in NJ is hitting this and would bring back a widebody sheet of PDI for me... hit me up.

#27 43 days ago

Anyone selling glass such as in Allentown?

#28 42 days ago

I thought about bringing a Four Million BC and a Gottlieb Soccer but I haven’t tracked down an issue in the soccer as to why the second player 1000 reel only begins moving when you get beyond 30k. It really comes down to a matter of whether I have time to fix it and have time to get them there.

#29 42 days ago

Upstairs row is just about all ready to go. The bowler is not going

IMG_20190507_201123 (resized).jpg
    #30 42 days ago

I'm going to try and get Gran Tour there, will be close. I was planning on doing stencils with paper but a buddy convinced me we should do them with mdf or even sheet metal with a cnc table cutter.

Looking into it now.

#31 42 days ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Anyone selling glass such as in Allentown?

I'll have some standard tempered I could bring to sell.
    Tempered standard and tempered DMD wide body.

#32 42 days ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

So we'll add on yet another offer: bring three pinball machines that stay in Free Play until the end of the show, and we'll increase your EBL access from 30 hours to the full 67 hours that the EBL is in operation! That's 24 hour access!

Great, now us godly, platinum-locked and roman-god-bodied LE pass master-race holders will have to share our VIP space with the unwashed masses...

This is great news, and I hope it encourages more people to bring games. I'm currently trying to get some things lined up so that I can finally get a game (or 3!) to the show. It's tough as the show is always bookended by a family vacation and the travel logistics are never close to being in my favor hauling machines and vacation gear; but I'm going to try this year!

Saving my pennies for a number of different games that will hopefully be purchased before, or even at the show.

About 50 days to go, and can't wait!

ETA: Will this thread be merged with the other 2019 Pintastic thread, or vice-a-versa?

#33 42 days ago
    Quoted from Grandnational007:

Great, now us godly, platinum-locked and roman-god-bodied LE pass master-race holders will have to share our VIP space with the unwashed masses...
    This is great news, and I hope it encourages more people to bring games. I'm currently trying to get some things lined up so that I can finally get a game (or 3!) to the show. It's tough as the show is always bookended by a family vacation and the travel logistics are never close to being in my favor hauling machines and vacation gear; but I'm going to try this year!
    Saving my pennies for a number of different games that will hopefully be purchased before, or even at the show.
    About 50 days to go, and can't wait!

Depending on how many added people there are from game bringers to the EBL we will be adding games to the EBL room to keep the expirence the same for LE ticket holders.

#34 42 days ago

I was being sarcastic, haha. Not worried at all about having potentially more people in the EBL...

#35 42 days ago

Sure, you were just joking. I'm gonna try to bring 3 games now, just so I can be in the EBL to upset you.

#36 42 days ago
    Quoted from Capinball:

Sure, you were just joking. I'm gonna try to bring 3 games now, just so I can be in the EBL to upset you.

That’s what we are hoping! Lol

#37 42 days ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

...bring three pinball machines that stay in Free Play until the end of the show, and we'll increase your EBL access from 30 hours to the full 67 hours that the EBL is in operation!

Just to be clear: one game earns one Free-Play-Game-Bringer admission as it did before, and each three games will earn an upgrade of one badge to have the 24-hour access. If you are coming with your spouse, bring six games if you want both of you to have the upgrade, but three will suffice if only one of you wants the upgrade.

"Until the end of the show" means removing the games on Sunday. The show ends at 4:00 PM Sunday. If you want some of the games to be for sale, there are various ways to protect your upgrade: have the buyer keep the game at the show (and up and running in Free Play) until Sunday, bring in another game to refill, or take other games into Not For Sale status when you are down to the 3-per-upgrade base number.
    .................David Marston

#38 42 days ago

Also thinking of bringing a few Ted Zale games....Cosmint, Joust and if I can get it done...Dixieland. Probably not for sale on those games. Hunting for decent backglasses on Cosmint/Cosmos and Joust if anyone has one they'd like to sell.

#39 42 days ago

Plan as of now is to come, and bringing my Vampire. Possibly another game unless I buy Eric’s Flash Gordon.

#40 42 days ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Plan as of now is to come, and bringing my Vampire. Possibly another game unless I buy Eric’s Flash Gordon.

Dont forget to being you Halloween retheme. You still have about 7 weeks to get it done, plenty of time.

#41 42 days ago

i have 2 houses on my property and one is the game room house - the last 7 years or so it has been used by divorced friends who needed a place to stay - for the first time in a while it's vacant - anyway i am offering this out to families who are from another state or country and want to make it a family vacation.

it's available for week before pintastic, the week of, and the week after if you want to do a new england family vacation (so any of those days you need) - it's free - i don't charge anybody - it's 40 minutes (maybe closer) to pintastic - it's 1440 sq feet - i bedroom, 1 large room with 20 or so games, kitchen, living room, full bathroom, 2 couches for kids and it's a separate house. I only ask you respect it and treat it better then your own home.

i would even let you borrow one of my toasters (scion xb car) if you needed a 2nd car for the family. as long as you don't mind driving a car with 300k plus miles as i have 3 of them and they are all over 300k.

we are 45 minutes from newport, 45 from boston, 3 hours to new york/new jersey. 3 hours from white mountains in new hampshire, 3 hours from maine, 1 hour from cape cod.

i would really like a family in there, but if you have 3 or 4 guys who want to come from another country that is also ok. please don't get offended if i get 10 requests and i choose somebody else. it's also ok for pets as long as they are trained. to get into this house requires walking up about 15 steps - so if you are fragile it's not for you. somewhere on here is a picture of the WOZ at the bottom of the stairs.

there are also pictures of the inside of this house on pinside also as it holds a lot of my games.

thanks ed

#42 42 days ago
    Quoted from ejacques:

Also thinking of bringing a few Ted Zale games....Cosmint, Joust and if I can get it done...Dixieland. Probably not for sale on those games. Hunting for decent backglasses on Cosmint/Cosmos and Joust if anyone has one they'd like to sell.

Now I’m psyched. Never played a cosmos. Love that era of Bally’s.

#43 42 days ago
    Quoted from docquest:

Dont forget to being you Halloween retheme. You still have about 7 weeks to get it done, plenty of time.

Seven weeks? That’s a tall order. Maybe I’ll bring it and you can help me finish it.

I talked to Gabe at PinFest briefly about bringing it and possibly working on it at the show.

#44 42 days ago
    Quoted from Mistermoberg:

The goal is for me to bring three;
    Gottlieb Whirl-Wind
    Williams Fast Ball (Pitch and Bat)
    Gottlieb Alien Star
    All three have issues now, but I bought parts at Allentown. It just comes down to time.

Which Alien Star version are you planning on bringing?

#45 42 days ago

You picked the right one....of the three that's the one that is already working . Hopefully Joust won't be far behind.

Quoted from albummydavis:

Now I’m psyched. Never played a cosmos. Love that era of Bally’s.

#46 42 days ago
    Quoted from ejacques:

You picked the right one....of the three that's the one that is already working . Hopefully Joust won't be far behind.

I brought my #joust-bally Last year, a very well received and enjoyable game. I'd look forward to seeing #cosmint & #dixieland as I hadn't played either of those titles yet.

I might beable to come up with another Ted Zale game but I have to check with its owner first

#47 42 days ago

Aha! I was wondering whose game that was.....that Joust inspired me to hunt for some Ted Zale games. Hopefully I'll be able to fix it's Gremlins prior to the show. Dixieland needs a good amount of cabinet work before I can even troubleshoot it so it is probably a long shot to come.

Quoted from chas10e:

I brought my #joust-bally Last year, a very well received and enjoyable game. I'd look forward to seeing #cosmint & #dixieland as I hadn't played either of those titles yet.
    I might beable to come up with another Ted Zale game but I have to check with its owner first

#48 41 days ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Which Alien Star version are you planning on bringing?

It’s almost as if you’re tempting me to not bring anything.

#49 41 days ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

i have 2 houses on my property and one is the game room house - the last 7 years or so it has been used by divorced friends who needed a place to stay - for the first time in a while it's vacant - anyway i am offering this out to families who are from another state or country and want to make it a family vacation.
    it's available for week before pintastic, the week of, and the week after if you want to do a new england family vacation (so any of those days you need) - it's free - i don't charge anybody - it's 40 minutes (maybe closer) to pintastic - it's 1440 sq feet - i bedroom, 1 large room with 20 or so games, kitchen, living room, full bathroom, 2 couches for kids and it's a separate house. I only ask you respect it and treat it better then your own home.
    i would even let you borrow one of my toasters (scion xb car) if you needed a 2nd car for the family. as long as you don't mind driving a car with 300k plus miles as i have 3 of them and they are all over 300k.
    we are 45 minutes from newport, 45 from boston, 3 hours to new york/new jersey. 3 hours from white mountains in new hampshire, 3 hours from maine, 1 hour from cape cod.
    i would really like a family in there, but if you have 3 or 4 guys who want to come from another country that is also ok. please don't get offended if i get 10 requests and i choose somebody else. it's also ok for pets as long as they are trained. to get into this house requires walking up about 15 steps - so if you are fragile it's not for you. somewhere on here is a picture of the WOZ at the bottom of the stairs.
    there are also pictures of the inside of this house on pinside also as it holds a lot of my games.
    thanks ed

That is extremely nice of you Ed.
    Kudos

#50 41 days ago
    Quoted from ejacques:

Also thinking of bringing a few Ted Zale games....Cosmint, Joust and if I can get it done...Dixieland.

Pity I can't bring Bazaar, not even close to prime time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 19.95
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 70.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 85.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 299.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    ...redshiftLED
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 22.50
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 28.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 115.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 46.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 370 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside