(Topic ID: 204943)

PINTASTIC 2018 Official Thread!

By dannunz

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B81A1CD9-1E28-4FF4-8F07-135A946A9CF8 (resized).jpeg
    31A0E343-48B2-4DA8-B8E4-53D89E61D999 (resized).jpeg
    62DBB8CE-FE0D-428E-971C-C5FA150C8D34 (resized).jpeg
    20180701115110570 (resized).jpg
    20180701115137907 (resized).jpg
    20180701115125014 (resized).jpg
    20180701115209340 (resized).jpg
    20180701004721220 (resized).jpg
    20180630225143867 (resized).jpg
    20180630225246864 (resized).jpg
    20180630134116205 (resized).jpg
    20180630134149853 (resized).jpg
    20180630134300532 (resized).jpg
    20180630151518304 (resized).jpg
    20180630170913047 (resized).jpg
    20180630170928877 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Our new LE, Premium and Pro packages are all available. We are running a holiday special on our LE package till January 1st only! The LE package is the ultimate experience and gives you the most bang for your buck. You get all kinds of cool goodies and extra show perks. The biggest difference is the new 24HR access to the Extra Ball Lounge (previously known as the VIP room). The new EBL will be in the room where the auction was previous years and will have over 30 TOP TITLES dedicated to that room! Games will rotate out each day and new ones will come in. Many of those games will be from my personal collection and will be amazing! With this package you can play pinball from Thursday at 10AM to Sunday at 6AM straight! That's 68HRS straight! Can you handle that? This package is limited to 100 and all badges will be numbered. Give someone special a Pintastic gift this holiday season! https://pintasticnewengland.com/passes/

vip lounge2 (resized).JPGvip lounge2 (resized).JPG

#5 6 years ago

Lots of people taking advantage of the LE discount and giving the gift of pinball for the holidays! Don't miss out.

1 week later
    #8 6 years ago

One week left to get your Pintastic 2018 LE package! I know it's bitter cold out side. Just close your eyes and think summer think Pintastic.

We have already sold 1/3 of the 100 LE packages available. All LE badges are numbered 1 to 100 and no more will be sold once they are gone. Why not get it now at s discounted price and forget about it.

IMG_1051 (resized).PNGIMG_1051 (resized).PNG

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from DadofTwins:

The prices are getting out of hand. Sorry.

You do get a ton of extras with the more expensive packages. You can always buy a one day pas for $10 to $25

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from La_Porta:

Question: I will be registering and bringing my pin with me this year (possibly one arcade machine as well). What admission level is included in that? I saw on the site that there is access to the Friday night party, but the Extra Ball lounge and hour early admission to vendors is only part of purchased packages? Are those available separate, or does one need to buy the entire package even after getting a free admission day from bringing a machine?
    Just want to get those details down before I register.

Not to worry we will be announcing our new state of the art points system soon. Basically you will be able to achieve LE status with points you earn by bringing games and volunteering. You will earn points for games brought for free play. More points for different levels of games. Points for volenteering. You can redeem your points to achieve different levels of show access and show swag. Access to the ENL will be part of those levels. Very exciting times coming.

#14 6 years ago

Today is the last day to get a discount off our LE 4 day package. Buy now at a discount so you don't loose out later. This package is numbered and will sell out early. https://pintasticnewengland.com/passes/

1 week later
    #15 6 years ago

I am a dedicated show pramotor!

IMG_1089 (resized).JPGIMG_1089 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
    #17 6 years ago

2018 LE packages are half gone! Only 100 numbered badges will be made. Don't miss your chance.

https://register.growtix.com/e/pintastic_pinball_game_room_expo_2018/12593/64193

#19 6 years ago

Game bringers at Pintastic are treated like royalty. You get

Free entry

Chance to win part of $4000 in cash and prizes.

Bring more than 5 games and you get a $50 gift card to the Oxford tavern.

Bring 5 games and you will get our 2018 custom embroidered hat.

On top of all that we are unveiling our new points system for game bringers in 2018. You will be able to cash in your points you get for bringing different types of games for merchandise and extra access credentials. Like 24hr extra ball lounge access, breakfast buffet access, t shirts, sweat shirts, jackets and lots more.

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Entering a machine for "Free Play" gets free entry as stated above. Does this apply to the free play and vendor area as an early admittance? Also, is there an indoor flea market this year, if so what are the costs involved?

The flea market will be outdoor in the front parking lot this year. So everyone can see them as they walk in and out of the main entrance.

If you bring one game for free play and commit to leaving it on the floor till 10pm Saturday night you will get a badge that will get you into the vendor hall and free play 1hr early. You will also gain access to the special when lit lounge from 9pm to 6am.

With the new point system you will be able to upgrade your badge to get 24hr access to SWL lounge. Their are many ways to gain points. Bring more games, different types of games like Pinside top 30, rare games, re theam, games by our special guests, restored games and many more ways. All will be clear soon.

#26 6 years ago

Free play general admission Thursday 6pm to 12pm

Premium badge extra access
    extra ball lounge access Thursday 9pm to 6am same times Friday and Saturday.

LE badge extra access (only 50 left)
    extra ball lounge access Thursday 12 noon to Sunday 6am

#27 6 years ago

Pintastic logo sweat shirts just came in! They will be $25 at the show and I can ship them for an additional $6.

IMG_1202 (resized).JPGIMG_1202 (resized).JPG

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

"Extra Ball Lounge" ???

We re named the VIP lounge the extra ball lounge. Now it's twice the size!

1 week later
    #32 6 years ago
    Quoted from La_Porta:

Also: I am bringing my machine (as stated above), so my admission then is free. I am bringing my brother along and he is staying in the hotel with me, helping me unload it, etc. How does he get a pass for all the three days that we will stay with the machine?

I'm not sure I understand your question. Your pass comes with every day your machine is in free play. But your brother would need to purchase one of our multi day packages to get all 3 days. Unless you brought 2 games to cover both of you.

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from La_Porta:

Exactly as I figured...thanks.
    And about the machine? Do I get some kind of registration confirmation?

We did get your registration but it was in our old system. So we will have our new system up and running soon. Please re register when that goes live. That way you can take advantage of all the new stuff that it will have. Thanks Gabe

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Please post the link for registering machines when it is available. Thanks Gabe !
    Also curious what the number of machines you had registered last year.

Yes I will post the link as soon as it's ready. We had 220 games registered for free play last year. Add in my games and all the vedors games we had 260 games at the show last year on free play. That around 70 more games than in 2016. These numbers do not include 13 games in the tournament.

#38 6 years ago

2018 promo cards are getting printed!

IMG_1261 (resized).JPGIMG_1261 (resized).JPG

IMG_1262 (resized).JPGIMG_1262 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #39 6 years ago

Do you want to be a vendor at Pintastic 2018? If you have not confirmed your spot with me by now you need to act fast! Only 3 booth spots left in the vendor hall as of today. Go here https://pintasticnewengland.com/exhibitor-2/

IMG_1303 (resized).JPGIMG_1303 (resized).JPG

IMG_1304 (resized).JPGIMG_1304 (resized).JPG

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from atom518:

So hype for this- working with the wife on making a weekend of it. What are the hours for Sunday July 1? It's looking like we'll get there early Saturday and stay overnight, hoping for a second full day of pin on Sun

Sunday hours are 9am to 4pm just an FYI Sunday is a scaled down Pintastic day. Only free play room will be open. Still expecting 70 plus games but deff a smaller wind down day.

1 week later
    #42 6 years ago

We are officially under 100 days to Pintastic 2018!!!! Get you ticket packages here https://pintasticnewengland.com/passes/
    Only 46 numbered LE packages left. Don't be left out looking in.

IMG_1327 (resized).PNGIMG_1327 (resized).PNG

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from La_Porta:

Can we register our games yet?

New registration page will be live this week.

#45 6 years ago

Artist Paul Faris is coming to Pintastic 2018, and he's doing
    artwork for a Pintastic poster! The term "ground-breaking" is
    over-used with artists, but Paul truly deserves it for the work
    he did at Bally from 1977 to 1983. Among the fan-favorite games
    that have Paul's art are Centaur, Xenon, and Phantom of the
    Opera. In addition to the art he painted, he is also known for
    building Bally's in-house Art Department, shifting away from
    having the silk screening contractors supply art. Among the
    alumni of his Bally team is Greg Freres, now Art Director at
    Stern Pinball. Paul will give a presentation about his work and
    the changes in how pinball art is done, and he'll be signing at
    our autograph session.

IMG_1337 (resized).JPGIMG_1337 (resized).JPG

IMG_1340 (resized).JPGIMG_1340 (resized).JPG

IMG_1347 (resized).JPGIMG_1347 (resized).JPG

IMG_1344 (resized).JPGIMG_1344 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #48 6 years ago

The first Pintastic news letter will be going out this week! Huge designer announcement this week as well as other show info. Go to https://pintasticnewengland.com/ at the bottom of the page and sign up today.

1 week later
    #49 6 years ago

We can now reveal that game designer John Borg of Stern Pinball will be attending this year as Special Guest, to mingle with fans and sign autographs. New Englanders appreciate his work on Aerosmith, and he is also known for X-Men, The Walking Dead, TRON, Guardians of the Galaxy, Guns and Roses, Tails from the Crypt, Metallica, and Frankenstein with Paul Faris art. He has been in
    pinball design for over 25 years, going back to the Data East days.

IMG_1392 (resized).JPGIMG_1392 (resized).JPG

IMG_1393 (resized).JPGIMG_1393 (resized).JPG

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from Langless28:

What's the deal with the hotel? Discount if you buy a pass? Area designated for event?

You can book a room at our discount from the link on our web site. We have all rooms blocked off for the show. So if you try and call the hotel make sure you ask for the Pintastic Pinball block.

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from La_Porta:

No Steve Ritchie this year? Of course, the year I bring my FP...

We will bring Steve back in coming years. But we still have big guests to announce! Stay tuned.

#55 6 years ago

Once again, fan favorite Lyman Sheats is coming to the Pintastic
    New England show! Lyman was raised in Massachusetts and headed
    out to Chicago to do real-time embedded software for pinball
    games. His first credited work was on The Who's Tommy (Data East
    Pinball, 1994), then he contributed to a few other DEP titles
    before jumping over to Williams/Bally/Midway, where he worked
    on beloved games such as Medieval Madness and Monster Bash. By
    2005, he was back at DEP successor Stern Pinball, writing
    fundamental operating-system software as well as game-specific
    code. Lyman has also won some major pinball tournaments. He'll
    be at Pintastic to mingle with tournament players and devotees
    of the silver ball.

IMG_1429 (resized).JPGIMG_1429 (resized).JPG

#56 5 years ago

Pintastic needs your free play games. Register them before June 1st and you will get 2 tickets in the "thank you give away" we're you can win your part of over $3000 in cash and prizes! https://pintasticnewengland.com/game-registration-2018/

IMG_0013 (resized).JPGIMG_0013 (resized).JPG

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from chas10e:

A birth at the show would certainly give it some News exposure
    congrats

I would officially give the Pintastic baby free admission for life if he or she is born on site.

#67 5 years ago

CELEBRITY GUESTS
    Todd Tuckey will once again make the trek from Pennsylvania to our
    show. He and his able assistant Frank Lindemuth will show us how
    TNT Amusements approaches the very common process of overhauling a
    pinball machine so it's ready for sale or placement on location.
    One of the Pintastic staff has offered up a mediocre game to be
    subjected to this process, in hopes that it will dazzle the crowd
    when done, but much hilarity will arise along the way, regardless.

IMG_1453 (resized).PNGIMG_1453 (resized).PNG

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Very excited that Todd is coming back again! I only had the chance to go to one seminar last year, and I picked Todd's. I'll probably do the thing same this year.

So many great seminars this year. Still some big guests to be announced. Your not going to want to miss any of them. We work so hard every year to bring you the best special guests. Please show them the love they deserve.

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

I will also be bringing my new book we will be selling here at the show first! 200 pages full color and tales and stories about 30 pinball machines from all manufacturers! This is Volume One of Ten planned! I will be in the Automated Booth and of course walking around with Frank too!

That's so cool!

#74 5 years ago

Once again, Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP) will send an all-star delegation to Pintastic New England. Founder and namesake Jack Guarnieri will be leading an update session on Friday evening, where he will discuss the state of JJP products and the markets that buy them. He always surprises the audience with his insights and opinions, which come from over
    four decades at all levels of the coin-op business. BONUS FREE PIZZA for all who attend!!!

IMG_2762 (resized).jpgIMG_2762 (resized).jpg

#75 5 years ago

The chief documenter and explainer for JJP technology, Butch Peel, will return to Pintastic for another "deep dive" session on the latest game, Pirates of the Caribbean. See how the rocking ship works! He says, "This will be my third Pintastic show; really looking forward to seeing all of my friends up there in Sturbridge again. It's a great event; highly recommended!" Butch is known for smashing all prior expectations about documentation of a pinball machine, and he travels the country spreading information. At
    the Pintastic show, owners and prospective owners of JJP pinball machines can get comfortable with the inner workings, learn about diagnostic software, and ask their questions about operation and maintenance.

Butch Pic (resized).jpgButch Pic (resized).jpg

IMG_1481 (resized).JPGIMG_1481 (resized).JPG

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

With you working as the wizard behind the curtain, how could it not Dave? = )
    Looking forward to seeing you my friend.
    May have to buy a few records off you as well. I just bought a record player a couple months ago. It's been cool listening to some old vinyl I have, especially my 78 slates.
    Bring your best 45 copy of The Monster Mash Party / Monster Mash for starters.

Thanks John. I look forward to seeing you and all my awesome pin family again. Been far too long.
    Will your brother be there too? Hope so. If not, please tell that "Arcade Brother" of yours I said hi. = )

Actually Pinphila has never attended Pintastic. He doesn't know what a great party he is missing.

#84 5 years ago

Joe Balcer will be at Pintastic New England 2018 to give
    us an update on happenings at American Pinball, a new
    Chicago-area pinball manufacturing company. Joe is Vice
    President, overseeing game development efforts, but has
    broad experience in the inner workings of factories that
    produce coin-op games. Joe first became well-known in the
    pinball-fan community for his work on mechanical devices,
    and his first design credit on a production game (shared
    with Joe Kaminkow) is for Apollo 13. Other Sega Pinball
    releases he designed are space-themed, and he also did
    Godzilla and co-designed South Park. At Stern Pinball, he
    is best known for co-designing The Simpsons Pinball Party
    with Keith Johnson. After a few years in other parts of
    the coin-op business, he emerged at Jersey Jack Pinball
    as the designer on Wizard of Oz and The Hobbit.

American Pinball's Houdini Master of Mystery has been
    in production through all of 2018 so far. Joe is working
    on the design of their second release.

0103170959a-1 (resized).jpg0103170959a-1 (resized).jpg

IMG_1501 (resized).JPGIMG_1501 (resized).JPG

#88 5 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

The point system is this detailed on the website or are we reading the posts on here?
    Is Bob Adams coming? He has cool shit for sale.

Yes it's detailed on the web site. Yes Bob Adams is coming and bringing even more stuff than last year. I spoke to him a few weeks ago and he is excited!

#90 5 years ago

FRIDAY NIGHT AFTER PARTY
    I have bumped up the food! The food cost me $2,500 so please be respectful and only take a small plate full so everyone can enjoy it. Some food will be buffet style and most will be brought out by hotel staff as appetizers. No food will be aloud out of the room. We encourage people to hang out and socialize with all our special guests. Rapscallion will be on tap. Remember you need a badge of some kind to get in and I do this as a thank you to everyone. FYI that's 100 chicken quesadilla and 100 kielbasa.

IMG_1507 (resized).PNGIMG_1507 (resized).PNG

#92 5 years ago
    Quoted from La_Porta:

Hot damn! Those bringing machines can attend, yes?

Yes the party is as much for free play bringers as people who pay!

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Sweet Jesus Gabe what are sort of after party are you running with 100 kielbasa ? This could be by definition a really good old American 'sausage fest'...

Believe it or not those are the first to get gobbled up lol.

#96 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Thanks Gabe, that's really nice! We were shut out last year since we had to man the booth. Glad to be a part of this event.

I changed the times and upped the food. Vendors will now have access 9pm to 10pm and everyone else 10pm and on.

#99 5 years ago

Glad to see the Gluttony / Man vs. Food situation was addressed from last year.
    Very generous of Gabe to supply the food , just wish it was Saturday night one year.

Never say never

#100 5 years ago

Stern Pinball's Chief Creative Officer, George Gomez, is
    coming to Pintastic New England this year! As the person responsible for all game development at the world's largest
    pinball company, he has the comprehensive view of the
    present and future of playfield layout, mechanics, software,
    sound, and now video. He also oversees in-house development
    of game accessories, a rapidly-growing product category for
    the firm. His seminar will be late in the day on Saturday, June 30th. (The exact title will be announced later.)

IMG_6737 (resized).jpgIMG_6737 (resized).jpg

#106 5 years ago

Pintastic bathroom issues resolved!

This year we will have a hotel staff member in both the main men's room and lady's room all day Friday and Saturday keeping things neat and clean.

#108 5 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

a la Allentown with a tip jar?
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my LED replacement display boards for Model H and Model S Skee Ball

No tip jar! It's on me. People deserve a clean bathroom.

#117 5 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Gabe,
    Are there any seminars planned to discuss play field restoration?

Yes John Greatwhich will be doing a seminar on doing your own back glass, playfield, cabinet art, and playfield over lay.

#124 5 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Do you have a scheduled time for that as of yet? I plan on going Friday for the day.

Seminar sced will be up soon

#128 5 years ago

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR GAMES. You only have 9 days left to get 2 tickets per game registered in our "Thank You Give Away" were you could win yourself part of $3,000 in cash and prizes. Go here https://pintasticnewengland.com/game-registration-2018/

pintastic add (resized).jpgpintastic add (resized).jpg

#129 5 years ago

LE TICKET PACKAGES

We only have a small amount of these left. Only 100 will be sold. Only 100 of these amazing badges and silk screened posters will be made. Each one numbered 1 to 100. Here is a sneak peak of the art work for the badge and posted created under license with JJP by Joel de Guzman.

IMG_1528 (resized).JPGIMG_1528 (resized).JPG

#131 5 years ago

PLEASE REGISTER GAMES You only have 3 days left to get 2 tickets per game registered in our "Thank You Give Away" were you could win yourself part of $3,000 in cash and prizes. Go here https://pintasticnewengland.com/game-registration-2018/

#133 5 years ago

PINTASTIC LE POSTER is done! Only 100 will be made. Joel De Guzman is an amazing artist! Poster will be 11x17 fine art quality 3-color screen print.

IMG_1557 (resized).JPGIMG_1557 (resized).JPG

#135 5 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Both Premium and Limited Edition admission packages provide a way to play pinball all night long, if you wish. The LE package adds in all that extra swag.
    .................David Marston

Dave don't forget the best part of the LE package is 24 hr access to the extra ball lounge! For LE ticket holders it opens at 11am on Thursday.

#144 5 years ago

Anyone get a confirmation email? I got 3 registered and have no correspondence yet. Just askin’.

All people who registered games will be getting an email this weekend about how you can log into your registration portal. Than you can change games if you need to

#146 5 years ago

PINTASTIC HOTEL STATUS!!!! If you want a room for Saturday night the pintastic block is sold out. But if you call the hotel they do still have 17 rooms available. Tell them your booking for Pintastic Pinball and they should give you the special rate.

Also we only have 25 rooms available under our block on Thursday and Friday. Don't hesitate these will be gone quick! Call 508-347-3246 and ask for Joe.

IMG_1354 (resized).JPGIMG_1354 (resized).JPG
    #149 5 years ago

PINTASTIC ROOM BLOCKS!

The hotel is releasing all remaining rooms out to the public on Thursday of this week. I can not hold them any longer per my contract. So if you need a room please call the hotel and ask for the Pintastic pinball room rate of $110 a night TODAY!

IMG_1376 (resized).JPGIMG_1376 (resized).JPG
    #154 5 years ago
    Quoted from La_Porta:

Two questions:
    1. I haven't received my machine registration email yet...coming soon?
    2. My brother and I are both staying at the hotel for Thus-Sunday morning. I am bringing my Firepower and will be setting it up probably around 10 AM. He technically doesn't get access till Free Play starts Thursday night. It's no issue for him to help me set up the machine earlier in the day, right?

1. We do not send out email confirmations. At the bottom of the page it would have given you a confirmation code. Anyway you will be receiving a email in the next few days letting you know you can log into the registration system and change your game if you like.

2. With your free play game you will receive a FREE PLAY badge which gets you into the free play area early on Thursday and before the room opens on the other days to maintain your machine. Unfortunately your brother will not have access till 6PM on Thursday evening unless he brings another game for free play. Sorry but this is one of the big perks free play bringers get. Thanks for understanding.

#164 5 years ago
    Quoted from waldo34:

Room booked, making my first Pintastic trip. Arriving Saturday afternoon. Can I bring a few beers in or do I have to purchase? Figured I would by a ticket for Saturday and Sunday. Do I need a separate ticket to hear the speakers? Thanks.

You can bring beer to consume in your room but on the show floor you are not aloud to bring beer into the event it needs to be purchased on site. Keep in mind we do have the biggest liquor store in New England right next door with an incredible amount of craft beers on hand.

#170 5 years ago
    Quoted from mudflap:

The website is being updated tonight.
    This is the new game list link.
    https://pntstc.com/games.html

All games are listed not for sale right now but this will change once games get checked in at the show. This list will get updated and will be in real time. So at any time you can see what is left.

#175 5 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Is the auction in the same place as last year? Still Saturday afternoon?

The auction has moved. It is close to the gazebo area and will be on Saturday same time as last year. The SNH tournament and free play room is now in it place. The SNH room will be setting there own hours so I'm guessing they will be open very late as well. Here is the new updated map.

Pintastic2018_Map_02 (resized).jpgPintastic2018_Map_02 (resized).jpg

#190 5 years ago

PINTASTIC VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! This year I'm giving you guys a pre-PARTY Wednesday night in the VIP room. Only for volunteers! Free food and pinball!

We are still looking for people to help out in many different areas of the show. Without our great staff, a show of this magnitude would not be possible. So please, help out if you can. Repair staff, security, free play setup and break down, Vendor Hall setup and break down. Extra Ball Lounge to Vendor Hall game swap. Go here: https://register.growtix.com/volunteers/apply_step_1/pintastic_pinball_game_room_expo_2018

Less than 2 weeks to go! Let’s do this.

#193 5 years ago

*************PINTASTIC KIDS TOURNAMENTS***********

There is a tournament just for kids aged 11 and under. NEW for 2018: separate divisions for kids up to age 7 and youth ages 8 to 11. Each person can play up to 3 entries, with the best score counting toward prizes.

Enter up to 3 time starting Saturday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
    The kids tournament is FREE to enter.
    CASH PRIZES!
    1st place Youth: $50
    2nd place Youth: $20
    3rd place Youth: $10
    1st place Kids up to 7: $25
    2nd place Kids up to 7: $10
    3rd place Kids up to 7: $5

2017 kids4 (resized).JPG2017 kids4 (resized).JPG2017 kids5 (resized).JPG2017 kids5 (resized).JPG2017 kids6 (resized).JPG2017 kids6 (resized).JPG
    #197 5 years ago

SEMINAR SCHEDULE IS UP!
    What a great lineup this year.
    https://pintasticnewengland.com/speakers/

IMG_1633 (resized).JPGIMG_1633 (resized).JPG
    #203 5 years ago
    Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I sent out a PM 5 hours ago about the color DMD buy in. Please add me to the list for south park

As long as you email color dmd today is the last day for the deal

#208 5 years ago

Southern N.H. Pin Golf Tournament room line up! Room hours are all weekend till late at night lol.

*World Poker Tour (Stern, 2006)
    * Lord of the Rings (Stern, 2003)
    * Robocop (Data East, 1989)
    * World Cup Soccer (Bally, 1994)
    * Doodle Bug (Williams, 1971)
    * NBA Fastbreak (Bally, 1997)
    * Target Pool (Gottlieb, 1969)
    * Power-Bot (Williams, 1986)
    * Hotline (Williams, 1966)
    * Grand Prix (Williams, 1976)
    * High Speed (Williams, 1986)

IMG_1643 (resized).JPGIMG_1643 (resized).JPG
    #212 5 years ago

ONE WEEK TO PINTASTIC 2018! We are up to 190 games registered for FREE play. That does not include any vendor hall games or tournament games. Let the craziness begin....

1clownSparky-Feb16'17 (resized).jpg1clownSparky-Feb16'17 (resized).jpg
    #220 5 years ago

PINTASTIC LE TICKET PACKAGE PERKS! ONLY A FEW LEFT!

*ONLY 100 AVAILABLE!
    *Exclusive Numbered Lanyard & Badge Design
    *24HR Access to Extra Ball Lounge℠ (were you will have quieter access to 20 to 25 Top tier games)
    *Early access to the Extra Ball Lounge℠ 11AM Thursday
    *Access to The Special When Lit Party (Friday Night)
    *2018 T-Shirt (new design)
    *One Hour Early Access to Free Play & Vendor Hall
    *Custom FULL COLOR Beer Glass (new design)
    *Exclusive 2018 Key chain
    *Limited Edition Numbered silk screen Poster
    *Friday Morning Buffet Breakfast (all you can eat)

Go here https://purchase.growtix.com/e/pintastic_pinball_ga…/…/64193

vip lounge2 (resized).JPGvip lounge2 (resized).JPG
    #231 5 years ago

Paul Faris 13" by 19" poster! Get them while they last $2 each and have Paul sign them at the show.

IMG_1659 (resized).JPGIMG_1659 (resized).JPG
    #233 5 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

The Pintastic segment on the latest Head to Head podcast gives a good summary of our struggles, innovations, and the scope of our show as of 2018. I want to correct one misstatement: I was involved with the first show, having started on the team in August of 2014, and I ran the seminar program for the first show in 2015. And I haven't burned out yet!
    .................David Marston

Yes Dave you were with us from the beginning! Another correction we do have a 2 day and 4 day premium ticket package.

#234 5 years ago

PINBALLS.com AUTOMATED is making a big splash once again at pintastic 2018. BRINGING 20 PINS! Talk to Mike about special show pricing on those games in his booth along with other NIB games he will have with him.

IMG_1649 (resized).PNGIMG_1649 (resized).PNG
    #245 5 years ago

Extra Ball Lounge!

IMG_1665 (resized).JPGIMG_1665 (resized).JPGIMG_1667 (resized).JPGIMG_1667 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2018-ticket-sales-are-open-le-premium-and-pro-packages?tu=dannunz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.