(Topic ID: 216316)

OFFICIAL PINTASTIC 2018- Sturbridge, Massachusetts- Buy, Sell, trade and beyond

By shacklersrevenge

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1719 (resized).JPG
    2018-07-07 20.32.47 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180703_195305 (resized).jpg
    5A3BAA1A-25F3-487E-9454-57E8857D7778 (resized).jpeg
    marinehorn02.jpg
    onemillion (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Lost In Space entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show late 80s BK2K head (resized).jpg
    Best In Show late 80s BK2K entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power head and owner (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Custom Lost in Space Head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit playfield (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit entire (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar entire game (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 5 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

Key to the success of the show. I've brought about 40 games over the 3 years of the show and I'm over an hour away. You should be bringing more than one because you are so close.

Got me thinking. We’ve brought 57 over the last 3 years. After this year it’ll be an even 70

#97 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Yes we will have logo beer glasses for sale.
    We will also have limited Paul Feris art beer glasses you can only get if you buy the LE package OR redeem points to get one by bringing games for free play.

But I don’t have any points to cash in!!!

#103 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

You always bring a few for free play right!

Sorry 14-27 for tournament area is enough for me!

#107 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

14 to 27? Hope it's closer to the 27 lol. You know points don't apply to you. You can have anything you want just ask me.

Just having fun with you Gabe on this gloomy day!

I think everyone knows you try hard as hell to take care of everyone from freeplay bringers to the rest of us

#110 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Can you rent a 30 foot U-Haul lol?

Nope. 27’ is he biggest they have and fits exactly 27 games to the brim. Basically a semi at that point.

1 month later
    #243 5 years ago

Looking for a donor cabinet to redo my elektra. Classic Bally with the two hinges for the head. Mostly need just the lower cabinet but would take the head too if you had it.

#249 5 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Yes, but it's not that different. I once modified a Mata Hari lower cabinet to accept an Elektra. I think it was just the wooded rails that support the playfield that needed remounted; don't recall having to change the shooter rod placement. I had this "Frankenstein Elektra" in Allentown freeplay a few years ago - you can see it in one of Todd Tuckey's show tour videos. He is speechless for a moment trying to come up with something nice to say about it!
    @whridlsoncestood shouldn't have too much trouble adapting whatever is available.
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

That’s what I was thinking. Shooter rod placement shouldn’t be any different really. Upper playfield rails I would assume would be really the only big difference. Lower playfield is just bolted to the bottom of the main playfield. I bet a Flash Gordon might even be the same cabinet.

#335 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

LOL, pretty sure he meant at the show

Pretty sure they know each other pretty well

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2018-sturbridge-massachusetts-buy-sell-trade-and-beyond?tu=whridlsoncestood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.