(Topic ID: 216316)

OFFICIAL PINTASTIC 2018- Sturbridge, Massachusetts- Buy, Sell, trade and beyond

By shacklersrevenge

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1719 (resized).JPG
    2018-07-07 20.32.47 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180703_195305 (resized).jpg
    5A3BAA1A-25F3-487E-9454-57E8857D7778 (resized).jpeg
    marinehorn02.jpg
    onemillion (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Lost In Space entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show late 80s BK2K head (resized).jpg
    Best In Show late 80s BK2K entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power head and owner (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Custom Lost in Space Head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit playfield (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit entire (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar entire game (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the96stang.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Sturbridge is my town! Excited to play in a tournament where I have home court advantage! LOL
    Seriously though, Sturbridge is a lovely place, with tons of dining options, stops for the non pinball family members such as; Old Sturbridge Village, Sturbridge Flea Market, and Stageloft Rep. Theatre.
    Along with great dining options like; The Publick House, Sturbridge Seafood, Kaizen Sushi, The Duck, and local favorite, BT's Smokehouse.
    I know that information is redundant to many, but if it's your first time in Sturbridge, you'll love it here.
    Also, with me being close, I'm bringing stuff home. Looking for a CD jukebox, arcade games and of course pins - sell me your players X-Files or Independence Day.

Key to the success of the show. I've brought about 40 games over the 3 years of the show and I'm over an hour away. You should be bringing more than one because you are so close.

#86 5 years ago

My point is this, Moberg has made it clear he wants to make a living off of pinball (part or full time, who cares). I will admit, Ive made a lot of money off of these games, but have also sacrificed money to support this show. Someone who claims they want to make money in this hobby and lives in the town of the show, has a moral obligation to bring games to keep his lively-hood alive in his back yard. A person who collects games and does not want to profit off of them as a primary or secondary source of income has absolutely no moral obligation to bring games to this show.

1 week later
    #160 5 years ago

It is official, I must concede my title as King Of Free Play. I will not be able to attend pintastic this year. Please step up and bring games for the show.

19748466_10211350171443020_8011482613525306783_n (resized).jpg19748466_10211350171443020_8011482613525306783_n (resized).jpg

Pintastic (resized).jpgPintastic (resized).jpg

#168 5 years ago

I don't even remember that picture.

1 month later
    #421 5 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Who decided that? How many people were in this committee deciding which machines were the best? That Black Knight 2000 you have best on show was off for most of it. When it was working the upper flipper didn't work.
    Gabe stated all locations we're to be considered for best in show. I supported the show and placed pins in every room. Sad that my efforts weren't considered worthy by you.

The absolute Monopoly that one person has on judging Best in Show games 4 pintastic is almost sickening. Bundy had games there that blew away games which were given blue ribbons. All Games should have been considered and I will recommend to Gabe that we go to some sort of electronic voting system. Put the power in the people's hands

#579 5 years ago

11 games out of a nasty storage unit on Tuesday lol. 95 degrees and about 8 billion percent humidity

IMG_20180703_195305 (resized).jpgIMG_20180703_195305 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the96stang.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2018-sturbridge-massachusetts-buy-sell-trade-and-beyond?tu=the96stang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.