(Topic ID: 216316)

OFFICIAL PINTASTIC 2018- Sturbridge, Massachusetts- Buy, Sell, trade and beyond

By shacklersrevenge

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1719 (resized).JPG
    2018-07-07 20.32.47 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180703_195305 (resized).jpg
    5A3BAA1A-25F3-487E-9454-57E8857D7778 (resized).jpeg
    marinehorn02.jpg
    onemillion (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Lost In Space entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show late 80s BK2K head (resized).jpg
    Best In Show late 80s BK2K entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power head and owner (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Custom Lost in Space Head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit playfield (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit entire (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar entire game (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#148 5 years ago

just a reminder i will be bringing my enclosed 20 foot trailer up if anybody needs anything brought there, or brought back - i am in north smithfield ri - which is right on the uxbridge mass line / about 35 minutes south of pintastic. i leave the trailer in the parking lot for all 3 days and will bring back things if you need things brought back. last 2 years i think we just fit everything - but we did. once it comes back to my house you don't have to rush to get it. thanks ed

2 weeks later
    #194 5 years ago

i am going with a friend who has been looking for a space station - i will let him know one will be there - thanks ed

1 week later
    #244 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Free play room 10am to 4pm we are open and the response is great so far

i'm a little confused now - usually we get our games out of there sat night after 10 pm - what is actually going on sunday - will the vendor hall be open now on sunday.

also it looks like i have to work thursday at 10 - so if i drop my games off thursday morning i have to be out of sturbridge around 8:30.

can you bring games wednesday night - thanks ed

#272 5 years ago

stern elvis playfield in the box - $250 - i forget the history and don't recall how i ended up with it - i think i might have bought it at an auction for charity - might have had a small flaw - so maybe a 2nd - i really don't remember - it's in a box - maybe i can get some recall by looking at the box and see whose name it is on the shipping and the return. the memory just isn't good anymore.

also have lots of stern boards for the older games that i had repaired a good 6-8 years ago by alan - i will pull them out and snap pictures - they are just rotting away in my basement. just fair prices like $75 for CPU board.

also a mini counter cabinet to make a 60 and 1 - $150 - it's brand new - again i will snap pictures - i think i also have other stuff to go with it - like a power supply and buttons.

#295 5 years ago

i have 4 bally / stern solenoid driver boards that were all working when stored a few years ago and also a cpu with viper roms that was also working when stored - i brought them to alan who checked them and repaired them if they needed repairs. they have been just sitting in my basement and so it's time to sell them - can bring them to pintastic. reasonable offers accepted. thanks ed

also have pin graffix snake mod decal still in packaged mail to me - i guess you can look up what it costs and i will take 60% of what it cost new and can bring to pintastic

cowpoke i have decided to sell at 1250 or best - it will be in free play

black knight 2000 - all shopped out - just picked it up - but i now have a lead on another gorgeous one i would like to grab - 2200 for this one - playfield is nice - cabinet has lots of paint coming off - will also be in free play

i will try to keep checking all these parts i have and never used - thanks ed

#445 5 years ago

paste from other thread

i bring games every year and i always try to bring something people don't get to play to often - rocky a few years ago - but that didn't work because nobody could figure out how to put it on free play - this year i only brought 5 - but i brought a nice BTTF as i figured people don't see that too often, i also brought my clear coated superman - but that didn't work out as the gi lights quit and you really couldn't appreciate it next to gabe's great games.

that was my error as i thought people might be able to hear the sounds better in the vip room or whatever it was called. i also brought a favorite em called cowpoke - which broke right away - but the great guy who had games next to it fixed it and it played all weekend - i was there all day friday and cowpoke was always being played.

i also brought black knight 2000 - so i think that is 4 pretty good games for free play. then i brought a power play that wasn't so nice because it was at the door in my basement and easy to get to. for some reason nobody set it up at first - but saturday night when i went to pick up the games it was played the whole time. people still enjoy games like that. remember the show is for beginners also.

anyway i thought it was great in the vendor room to try all the new games - i am glad there were so many people wanting to play them as that means there are a lot of people there and the show people are making good money and it will be back next year.

anyway that is my 2 cents worth. thanks ed

#469 5 years ago

hey if that radical was 2400 i will take it - i don't recall seeing a price on it - i had a blast playing it - i haven't owned one in a good 10 years and forgot how good it is. thnaks ed

#612 5 years ago
    Quoted from ejacques:

I'm just going to respectfully disagree with that one....

well i do put high prices on my games as i really don't want to sell them - i just bring them to help out and it's like anything if the price is right i would sell it. years ago people complained games weren't for sale so i said ok i will put them for sale for high prices. last year i sold a few of them at regular prices because i wanted to sell them, and i sold a few for a vendor friend (ft and sp). this year i just put prices i thought they wouldn't sell for - i did sell the bk2000 for what i thought was a fair price at 1800. i had 2100 on it which i thought was high. got offer the 1800 and sold it so i can pick up a really nice one.

turns out the person decided not to sell the nice one so i will have to hunt around again for a really nice bk2000. they will be out there and i will grab one.

#617 5 years ago

his bk2000 is sitting in my garage - maybe i will lock it so he can't get it as i took his machines back from the show - although he text me that he was at my house tonight so it might be gone now as i just got home and haven't checked.

#638 5 years ago

actually john was there as he is my neighbor and i had a good conversation with him - i know i have been sick and have memory issues - but i am 100% sure i had a good long conversation with him and Ed (who ran the auction) this year. if i am wrong then i am losing it again - thanks ed

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2018-sturbridge-massachusetts-buy-sell-trade-and-beyond?tu=edcianci and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.