1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 670 posts
  • 121 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Straight_Flush
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 157 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1719 (resized).JPG
    2018-07-07 20.32.47 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180703_195305 (resized).jpg
    5A3BAA1A-25F3-487E-9454-57E8857D7778 (resized).jpeg
    marinehorn02.jpg
    onemillion (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Lost In Space entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show late 80s BK2K head (resized).jpg
    Best In Show late 80s BK2K entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power head and owner (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Custom Lost in Space Head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit playfield (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit entire (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar entire game (resized).jpg

There are 670 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.
    #251 1 year ago

Looking for WPC and System 11 test fixtures.
    Also looking for Williams System 3-7 test fixture

#252 1 year ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

i'm a little confused now - usually we get our games out of there sat night after 10 pm - what is actually going on sunday - will the vendor hall be open now on sunday.
    also it looks like i have to work thursday at 10 - so if i drop my games off thursday morning i have to be out of sturbridge around 8:30.
    can you bring games wednesday night - thanks ed

Free play room only on Sunday. You can pull your games Saturday after 10pm. What ever games are left Sunday will all go into free play room hours are 10am to 4pm Sunday

#253 1 year ago

Backglasses I can bring if pre-sold:

Space Shuttle missing one spot of paint to the lower right of glass and was flaking but sealed with mylar $75
    Joker Poker #1 with faded reds and a little flaking $35
    Joker Poker #2 with nice reds but a bit more flaking than #1 $35
    Centaur II with some paint peeling /missing in some of the black areas. Should be fixable with black touch up and sealing glass with mylar etc $35
    Supersonic heavily touched up but shows decent $35
    Fireball Classic excellent shape except for reds showing some fading $75
    Air Aces Excellent NOS $200
    Hot Doggin Excellent shape with 2 small imperfections $175

text: 774-279-0375

DSC03970 (resized).JPGDSC03971 (resized).JPGDSC03972 (resized).JPGDSC03973 (resized).JPGDSC03974 (resized).JPGDSC03975 (resized).JPGDSC03976 (resized).JPGDSC03977 (resized).JPGDSC03978 (resized).JPGDSC03979 (resized).JPGDSC03980 (resized).JPGDSC03981 (resized).JPGDSC03982 (resized).JPGDSC03983 (resized).JPGDSC03984 (resized).JPGDSC03985 (resized).JPGDSC03986 (resized).JPGDSC03987 (resized).JPGDSC03988 (resized).JPGDSC03989 (resized).JPG
    #254 1 year ago

Here's what I will have available at the show on Friday and Saturday:

Electronics:
    - Classic and Pro versions of the WPC Power Fix - will have about 50 of each
    - Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kits - bringing less than 10 of these kits
    - Williams potentiometers (volume controls) for Williams system 3-7 sound boards
    - Replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball - will have 10 of these

Shapeways shop:
    - Pinball Pyramid brackets - about 10 of these
    - Bally rollover peg sets (e.g., Monte Carlo, Xenon) - only 2 or 3 of these
    - Williams Display Glass brackets - two sets of four
    - Firepower/Flash/etc. outlanes - one set
    - Party Zone Dancing Dummy arms and legs - one set

KAHR.US Swag:
    - Sport drink bottles - only about 10 of these... get one free if you buy 5 daughterboards.
    - WPC Power Fix T-shirts - probably one of each available size
    - Free KAHR.US Circuits pens - around 200.

I'm only operating a "mini vending table" at the show which will be open Noon to 6:00 PM on Friday and 1:00 to 6:00 PM on Saturday (adjusted Saturday time to avoid overlapping the Auction). If you find me at other times I will likely have a couple WPC Power Fix boards in my pocket.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my replacement LED score boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

#255 1 year ago

Items for sale
    WPC Driver Board $200 been repaired and tested by Allan Davidson, has single jumper see pic
    Cointaker new 44 frosted cool LEDs qty=100 $50 (new $69)
    New Leg Cushions to protect cabinet 4 sets of 4 $20 for all 4 sets (new $8 each)
    Plan on being there Friday.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
    #256 1 year ago

I am looking for any williams reverse wedgeheads. If you have anything that you can bring to the show, PM me. Also looking for any EM arcade games.

#257 1 year ago

I have an extra xmen pro led back box mod. Normally $200, half price at the show if pre purchased.

We will also have most of our mods, including everything for Iron Maiden, in limited stock. Also will have T-shirt’s with our new logo and pincups, both magnetic and the kind you mount on the legs for sale in some cool colors (orange for maiden, green for GB, purple for MET, silver, red and black).

We will also have a modded Spider-Man in our booth, not for sale, but on free play.

#258 1 year ago

Will try and convince the new owner to have me bring this to Pintastic if the new owner desires and wants to get in free to show.

Just finished close to 50 hours of restoration work on this Space Shuttle I purchased from a local collector.
    Game was in really nice original shape when I started but needed to be gone through fully to bring it to the next level.
    All metal buffed to a mirror shine. Titan premium rubber all around. New back glass.

NO LEDS! Cleaned inserts adorned with pure incandescents baby! =)

Rebuilt all flippers, pop bumpers, cleaned and adjusted all switches and outfitted game with premium Titan brand rubber. This playfield is the nicest original I have ever come across for this title. They are usually pretty beat up and blown out especially above the top USA lanes. Cleaned and buffed the playfield and buffed all metal to a mirror shine. Rebuilt the boardset. Many new parts and repair of broken assemblies. Looks and plays like new!

DSC04004 (resized).JPGDSC04007 (resized).JPGDSC04010 (resized).JPGDSC04016 (resized).JPG
    #259 1 year ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

i'm a little confused now - usually we get our games out of there sat night after 10 pm - what is actually going on sunday

You can remove your games Saturday night. For Sunday morning, I expect that games will be divided between those that we know are staying until 4:00 PM and those that might leave sooner. You can get a Bonus Point for each game that you promise to leave through 4:00 Sunday, but please make that commitment before 5:00 PM Saturday. That will make it easier to redeem your Bonus Points, and easier for us to plan game moves for Sunday. We'll try to separate the traffic of games being removed from the traffic of players as best we can.
    .................David Marston

#260 1 year ago

We'll be doing NVRAM installs and board repairs at the Ardvark booth in the vendor area. Also appearing is my very own Multimorphic P3, with Lexy Lightspeed, ROCs, and Cannon Lagoon available for free play at the booth. -Allan

#261 1 year ago
    Quoted from Vector:

We'll be doing NVRAM installs and board repairs at the Ardvark booth in the vendor area. Also appearing is my very own Multimorphic P3, with Lexy Lightspeed, ROCs, and Cannon Lagoon available for free play at the booth. -Allan

Best booth!

#262 1 year ago

I 2nd that. Allan does awesome work

#263 1 year ago
    Quoted from Vector:

What do you charge for a NVRAM install, including the parts? Thanks

#264 1 year ago

2 thumbs up for Allan. Has helped me out in the past with exceptional work.

#265 1 year ago

One more item I can bring to Pintastic if a buyer is in place... Speaker panel decal for Simpsons Pinball Party - $25 (was $35 new I think plus international shipping) Check my previous post #229 for other items available.

IMG_0586 (resized).jpg

#266 1 year ago

Allan is the man! Has done some nice work for me in the past. He's a genius!

#267 1 year ago
    Quoted from sagejr:

Allan is the man! Has done some nice work for me in the past. He's a genius!

Allan rawks!!! I’m in awe of his abilities to fix boards up in a flash!

#268 1 year ago

Pac Man cocktail table FS. Works, has some burn. IIRC using a rom that has coke as bonus icon under pac man cage not cherries or oranges. Will bring it on Saturday if there is a deal in place. $650

100_2025 (resized).JPG
    #269 1 year ago

Archived after 0 days
    Sold (amount undisclosed)
    Contributed to Pinside
    Parts - For Sale
    New “Comet LED bulbs, brand new, never used: 25 - flat top LED (natural white, clear) - $5 25 - flat top LED (natural white, frosted) - $5 25 - flat top LED (green, clear) - $5 25 - fl...”
    2018-06-23
    Ballston Spa, NY

#270 1 year ago

Archived after 1 day
    Contributed to Pinside
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, fair condition “4 Bally flipper bats with ridges (1 white, 3 yellow) 6 yellow flipper bats with the "W" Williams logo 8 white flipper bats with the "W" Williams logo 1 red flipper bat with the "W"...”
    2018-06-23
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after 8 days
    Contributed to Pinside
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition “Popeye Bluto Plastic with bracket Pick up the Saratoga show, or $10 for shipping”
    2018-08-05
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after 8 days
    Not sold
    Parts - For Sale
    New “Medieval Madness troll heads, $25 for both. Pick up at the Saratoga show, or shipping is $8.”
    2018-08-05
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after 8 days
    Not sold
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition “Working Radioshack multimeter One of the photos shows a test for voltage on a new AA battery (1.6 VDC). Pick up at the Saratoga show or shipping is $13”
    2018-08-05
    Ballston Spa, NY

Archived after 4 days
    Contributed to Pinside
    Parts - For Sale
    New “Party Zone plastic protectors - never used. They still have the protective films on them. Pick up at Pintastic or $8 for shipping.”
    2018-06-23
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after 1 day
    Contributed to Pinside
    Parts - For Sale
    New “Space Jam right slingshot plastic. Still has the protective film. Pick up at Pintastic, or $6 for shipping.”
    2018-06-23
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after 2 days
    Contributed to Pinside
    Parts - For Sale
    New “Road Show bulldozer clear plastic. Protective film is still in place. Pick up at Pintastic or $6 for shipping.”
    2018-06-23
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after 18 days
    Contributed to Pinside
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition “Diner plastic $8 for shipping.”
    2018-09-16
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after 1 day
    Contributed to Pinside
    Parts - For Sale
    New “31-2546-7 Genie bottle 31-2546-8 Williams 50 Years of Pinball Pick up at Pintastic or $6 for shipping.”
    2018-06-23
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after 1 day
    Contributed to Pinside
    Parts - For Sale
    New “Promo plastics $2 each, or all for $10 Pick up at Pintastic. Shipping cost varies between $1 and $6 depending on quantity.”
    2018-06-23
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after 1 day
    Contributed to Pinside
    Parts - For Sale
    New “Medievel Madness plastics. The protective film is still in place. Pick up at Pintastic or $8 for shipping.”
    2018-06-23
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Archived after 1 day
    Contributed to Pinside
    Parts - For Sale
    New “South Park plastics & decals. The protective film is still on the plastics. One slingshot plastic is used and broken. Pick up at Pintastic or $8 for shipping.”
    2018-06-23
    Ballston Spa, NY

#271 1 year ago

60 in 1 in a stand up Double Dragon cabinet. Has Sony CRT monitor with no burn. New joystick and competition buttons. Nice cabinet and everything works as it should. $650.

100_0376 (resized).JPG
    #272 1 year ago

stern elvis playfield in the box - $250 - i forget the history and don't recall how i ended up with it - i think i might have bought it at an auction for charity - might have had a small flaw - so maybe a 2nd - i really don't remember - it's in a box - maybe i can get some recall by looking at the box and see whose name it is on the shipping and the return. the memory just isn't good anymore.

also have lots of stern boards for the older games that i had repaired a good 6-8 years ago by alan - i will pull them out and snap pictures - they are just rotting away in my basement. just fair prices like $75 for CPU board.

also a mini counter cabinet to make a 60 and 1 - $150 - it's brand new - again i will snap pictures - i think i also have other stuff to go with it - like a power supply and buttons.

#273 1 year ago

1956 Williams Crossfire. Restored to better than new inside and out. All scenery reproduced on 1/8" birch plywood and sealed so it can be cleaned. Uses original scoring bells or switch to digital sound. Individual sound for each target hit while the tune from the good the bad and the ugly plays in background. Program in your own sounds.(2) BGresto back glasses. Original parts saved. Too much to list. I have tons of photos. $2000

100_1794 (resized).JPG100_1816 (resized).JPG100_2477 (resized).JPG100_2482 (resized).JPG
    #274 1 year ago

PinballSTAR can offer free shipping to the show for the following games we have in stock :

Jersey Jack Pinball :
    WOZ 75
    Hobbit LE
    Hobbit BA
    DI LE

American Pinball :
    Houdini

Chicago Gaming :
    Medieval Madness Remake
    Attack From Mars Remake

Contact Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com for price list.

#275 1 year ago

I have 2 games for sale that are also registered for Free Play. Frankenstein and Fireball Classic. Both completely shopped and in great shape.

Archived after 3 days
    Sold elsewhere
    Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice Frankenstein fully shopped and 100% working. New rubber rings, comet LEDs new frankenstein servo motor. Playfield, cabinet, plastics, display and boards are all in fantastic...”
    2018-06-24
    New Hartford, CT

Archived after 19 days
    Sold elsewhere
    Machine - For Sale
    Fireball Classic Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Bally Fireball Classic, with partial LEDs. Backglass is in super condition with minimal fade. Cabinet is also nice with minimal fade. 2000 of these games were made and most have fa...”
    2018-06-15
    New Hartford, CT

#276 1 year ago

strummy do you still have the cpr pinbot playfield? Are you willing to ship?

#277 1 year ago

Bringing a really nice fully restored Harlem Globetrotters and an equally as nice restored genie for free play and possibly to sell.

39304 (resized).jpeg39306 (resized).jpeg39307 (resized).jpeg39855 (resized).jpeg
    #278 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jaymach1:

Bringing a really nice fully restored Harlem Globetrotters and an equally as nice restored genie for free play and possibly to sell.

That HG looks yummy!

#279 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jaymach1:

Wow that's a best in show contender

#280 1 year ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Wow that's a best in show contender

Thanks guys, between me and my buddy toastin we put a lot of hours into this one. Hope everyone enjoys putting some games on it next weekend.

#281 1 year ago

Looking for a funhouse if anyone has one for sale or trade.

#282 1 year ago

PinballSales.com will have Mirco Playfields at Pintastic. If you want to order one in advance of the show you will save $30.

Now TOTAN and Taxi play fields are available. Please e mail Katie@PinballSales.com to make sure you get what you need.
    >
    > http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewCategories.asp

#283 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jaymach1:

Looks great guys, I'll be sure to put in a game or two.

Nice work!

#284 1 year ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Looking for a funhouse if anyone has one for sale or trade.

I have a nice restored one I was considering selling. I was about to list it the other day then changed my mind. Basically new everything, playfield, cabinet decals, ramps, plastics, etc. PM me with what you have to trade.

#285 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I managed to get my hands on a RFM PUB card for version 1.9. If you plan to bring an RFM for free play and would like to update your game with this version, let me know, and I'd be happy to share it.
    Supposedly, there are additional animations and call-outs in this version not present in versions 1.5/1.6/1.8 that may have originally come from previously unused assets during development. The story I read about behind this version was that it started being distributed in Europe (along with a stick of RAM) before Williams shut down, but never made it to distributors in the US--I'm not sure if that story is exactly true since version 1.6 (2003) and 1.8 (2006?) were released after Williams closed. But for what it's worth, that's the information that was shared about it.(edit: this appears to be impossible. The build date for 1.9 appears to be November 2017, so it looks like it's a later custom version like 1.8 was). If anyone else has additional information about version 1.9, I would be interested to hear about it.
    Note that if you are running 1.6 or earlier, you will need to increase the amount of PC133 SD RAM on the motherboard. I put in a stick of 128MB RAM that I had kicking around (note that this is the maximum amount the motherboard will accept in each slot), and that seemed to do the trick. You can get sticks of RAM for about $10 + shipping on ebay.
    If you are running version 1.8, that update also required the additional RAM, so if you are running that version, 1.9 should also work without needing anything more.
    I updated from version 1.1 with no trouble, but I had already recently reset to factory defaults and only had a few settings specified, but they did carry over for the upgrade to 1.9. Just keep in mind that there could be a possibility that the update might wipe out high scores and settings.

Oh man I would love to do this. There's no way that game is making it back out of my basement though. How do we find one of these?

#286 1 year ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Looks great guys, I'll be sure to put in a game or two.
    Nice work!

Thanks Ron, hope to see you at the show.

#287 1 year ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

Oh man I would love to do this. There's no way that game is making it back out of my basement though. How do we find one of these?

Either find someone who has the 1.9 software then copy it to a PUB card, or find a way to be able to extract the data from a PUB card. I haven't had any luck with either so far.

I have a couple extra PUB cards to use for either situation that I might mess around with after the shows finish up for the year.

#288 1 year ago

Fish Tales all shopped out ready to go, and will be for sale there.

20180625_203152 (resized).jpg20180625_203200 (resized).jpg
    #289 1 year ago

Eric that FT looks tasty!! Can't wait to put some time on her. Thanks for all your effort with all the pins you bring!!

#290 1 year ago

For Sale:

Pins (will be in Free Play):

Stern Hot Hand- Fully working. Alltek MPU. Recently shopped $1,000

Gottlieb Strikes N Spares- Some LEDs, Fully working $1,000

Revenge from Mars/Star Wars Episode One Combo- SWE1 cab. SWE1 playfied is in great shape. RFM recently shopped, a few common wear spots. Running NuCore with an LCD and upgraded amplifier. $3,500

Parts:

Twilight Zone-
    plastics, almost complete new set. Many doubles. Also lots of used. Includes hard to find Gumball cover and half a clock board for good luck. Would prefer to sell as a set.

Funhouse-
    Used ramps
    Used plastics
    Used wood rails

Attack From Mars-
    Used Ramps

CFTBL
    Cliffy and 2 Mantis style protectors- don't think they were ever installed

Revenge from Mars
    Uncut plastic sheet
    Pin 2k video converter for using LCD with original computer

Misc-
    Bag of 100 yellow #44 LEDs (maybe Pinball Life?)

Wanted:

Pinball translite glass
    Donkey Kong restore parts- especially a decent joystick.

#291 1 year ago

I have a NEW Funhouse Makrolon Playfield protector, it’s the newer style not the first run that had ball hang ups. $100 or best offer can bring Friday afternoon to Pintastic.

Was planning on putting it in my Funhouse but sold the machine.

#292 1 year ago

Does anyone have a good working used colordmd I can buy at the show? I guess I was too late to get in on the pintastic deal, I was hoping to have one in my restored getaway.

#293 1 year ago

Space shuttle is now ready to go, plays really great. Players condition overall. New CPR back glass as well. Will be for sale and in free play.

20180618_202501 (resized).jpg
    #294 1 year ago

Just about done on this too

20180626_000256 (resized).jpg

20180626_000241 (resized).jpg
    #295 1 year ago

i have 4 bally / stern solenoid driver boards that were all working when stored a few years ago and also a cpu with viper roms that was also working when stored - i brought them to alan who checked them and repaired them if they needed repairs. they have been just sitting in my basement and so it's time to sell them - can bring them to pintastic. reasonable offers accepted. thanks ed

also have pin graffix snake mod decal still in packaged mail to me - i guess you can look up what it costs and i will take 60% of what it cost new and can bring to pintastic

cowpoke i have decided to sell at 1250 or best - it will be in free play

black knight 2000 - all shopped out - just picked it up - but i now have a lead on another gorgeous one i would like to grab - 2200 for this one - playfield is nice - cabinet has lots of paint coming off - will also be in free play

i will try to keep checking all these parts i have and never used - thanks ed

#296 1 year ago

forceflow I will take the cftbl decal set, do not bring to the show, I will pay you at the show and ship them to me.

eabundy can I stick some of your games in my booth?

#297 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

forceflow I will take the cftbl decal set, do not bring to the show, I will pay you at the show and ship them to me.

Sorry, someone else already claimed them.

#298 1 year ago

Does anyone know who the gentleman was that had the whole table of powdercoated legs for sale at Allentown? Also, does anyone know if he will be at Pintastic?

#299 1 year ago

Does anyone know if a vendor called "Crazy Bob" who was at Allentown will be at Pintastic?

#300 1 year ago

I am going to pintastic friday and have an extra Run DMD clock for $325.00 if anybody is interested.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 15.00
    $ 89.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Star Wars Premium Out of stock
    Operation Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 229.99
    $ 89.99
    $ 9.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Bent Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 47.00
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 30.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 67.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    There are 670 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside