1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 670 posts
  • 121 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Straight_Flush
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 157 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1719 (resized).JPG
    2018-07-07 20.32.47 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180703_195305 (resized).jpg
    5A3BAA1A-25F3-487E-9454-57E8857D7778 (resized).jpeg
    marinehorn02.jpg
    onemillion (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Lost In Space entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show late 80s BK2K head (resized).jpg
    Best In Show late 80s BK2K entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power head and owner (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Custom Lost in Space Head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit playfield (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit entire (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar entire game (resized).jpg

There are 670 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 14.
    #201 1 year ago

Thanks for the heads up, my email went to the spam folder.

#202 1 year ago

Will there be anyone with playfield glass this year?

#203 1 year ago
    Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Will there be anyone with playfield glass this year?

Oh, I would also love to pick up five sheets as well.

#204 1 year ago

I have for sale and can bring to the show if pre sold some arcade games. They all work perfectly, some have bumps on cabinet but all original except for Ms Pac-Man witch is built from scratch

Open to raisonable offers

Spy hunter upright
    Arkanoid revenge of doh
    Ms Pac-Man
    Bagman
    Pole position 2
    Punch out
    Double Dragon
    Police Trainer
    Championship Sprint

0E793688-18EA-42F8-B7FD-1140ADA69613 (resized).jpeg2E33A845-F053-474A-91E3-F36717402D23 (resized).jpeg360F6D2F-39BB-464F-86E6-4EA876A2035F (resized).jpeg375D8116-0059-49A8-BAB1-49267FA7298A (resized).jpeg7E726AEC-77FB-4C4C-B397-F40271F0A3BF (resized).jpeg8269FCE8-D6A0-4E0C-BED8-13120487C858 (resized).jpeg9B598602-8A5F-4BAD-BCC8-ABED61AD6D9A (resized).jpegA6D5F2F2-6DEF-46B0-91D6-1DB046DB3DA3 (resized).jpegF0B6456E-A002-419E-BCD0-3A5E70852C02 (resized).jpeg
    #205 1 year ago

Looking for a Bally Night Rider project or working is fine

#206 1 year ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Auction update: there will be several box lots of game parts in the auction. That's Saturday at Noon in the Oxford, Webster, and Dudley rooms.
    .................David Marston

Hmmm, would these boxes be reasonably sized and under 50 lbs so they could be checked as baggage on a flight home? After all, Southwest hearts bags... and I'm not opening my mini vendor space until after the auction ends!

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my replacement LED display boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

#207 1 year ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Hmmm, would these boxes be reasonably sized and under 50 lbs so they could be checked as baggage on a flight home? After all, Southwest hearts bags... and I'm not opening my mini vendor space until after the auction ends!
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my replacement LED display boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

Or one of the half dozen + guys in Sturbridge will be attending York in 3 months.

#208 1 year ago

Looking for a set of TSPP nuclear side rails, with or without the hinges. Much prefer the set that does NOT require you too tap new screw holes into the cabinet.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike

#209 1 year ago

PINTASTIC VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! This year I'm giving you guys a pre-PARTY Wednesday night in the VIP room. Only for volunteers! Free food and pinball!

We are still looking for people to help out in many different areas of the show. Without our great staff, a show of this magnitude would not be possible. So please, help out if you can. Repair staff, security, free play setup and break down, Vendor Hall setup and break down. Extra Ball Lounge to Vendor Hall game swap. Go here: https://register.growtix.com/volunteers/apply_step_1/pintastic_pinball_game_room_expo_2018

Less than 2 weeks to go! Let’s do this.

#210 1 year ago

I managed to get my hands on a RFM PUB card for version 1.9. If you plan to bring an RFM for free play and would like to update your game with this version, let me know, and I'd be happy to share it.

Supposedly, there are additional animations and call-outs in this version not present in versions 1.5/1.6/1.8 that may have originally come from previously unused assets during development. The story I read about behind this version was that it started being distributed in Europe (along with a stick of RAM) before Williams shut down, but never made it to distributors in the US--I'm not sure if that story is exactly true since version 1.6 (2003) and 1.8 (2006?) were released after Williams closed. But for what it's worth, that's the information that was shared about it.(edit: this appears to be impossible. The build date for 1.9 appears to be November 2017, so it looks like it's a later custom version like 1.8 was). If anyone else has additional information about version 1.9, I would be interested to hear about it.

Note that if you are running 1.6 or earlier, you will need to increase the amount of PC133 SD RAM on the motherboard. I put in a stick of 128MB RAM that I had kicking around (note that this is the maximum amount the motherboard will accept in each slot), and that seemed to do the trick. You can get sticks of RAM for about $10 + shipping on ebay.

If you are running version 1.8, that update also required the additional RAM, so if you are running that version, 1.9 should also work without needing anything more.

I updated from version 1.1 with no trouble, but I had already recently reset to factory defaults and only had a few settings specified, but they did carry over for the upgrade to 1.9. Just keep in mind that there could be a possibility that the update might wipe out high scores and settings.
    20180614215624394 (resized).jpg

#211 1 year ago

Anybody interested in a Megatouch? Newer software version I'm told. Has the last edition of licensed Penthouse adults games. Adult games can be turned off.
    Screen is very nice and bright.
    They were selling for $450 at the Allentown show. $400 or best offer. Willing to trade for pinball stuff

20180603_092903 (resized).jpg20180603_092910 (resized).jpg
    #212 1 year ago

I can arrange to bring my MMr standard to the show if someone interested.

Ad is in the marketplace

#213 1 year ago

I've been searching for my 2nd game for a little while now and will be at Pintastic on Friday and Saturday, looking to buy anything on my wish list:

Whirlwind
    White Water
    Earthshaker
    Bride of Pinbot

Also, always on the hunt for game specific parts for my Pinbot! Thanks

#214 1 year ago

Archived after 20 days
    Sold for $ 5,000
    Contributed to Pinside
    Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Legit HUO TSPP 2007. Enjoyed the game time for something different. Pics tell the story of the condition. Clean boards, no Playfield wear, no flipper button wear, cabinet shows no ...”
    2018-06-16
    Goffstown, NH
    5,000 (Firm)

Delivered to show.

#215 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I managed to get my hands on a RFM PUB card for version 1.9. If you plan to bring an RFM for free play and would like to update your game with this version, let me know, and I'd be happy to share it.
    Supposedly, there are additional animations and call-outs in this version not present in versions 1.5/1.6/1.8 that may have originally come from previously unused assets during development. The story I read about behind this version was that it started being distributed in Europe (along with a stick of RAM) before Williams shut down, but never made it to distributors in the US--I'm not sure if that story is exactly true since version 1.6 (2003) and 1.8 (2006?) were released after Williams closed. But for what it's worth, that's the information that was shared about it.(edit: this appears to be impossible. The build date for 1.9 appears to be November 2017, so it looks like it's a later custom version like 1.8 was). If anyone else has additional information about version 1.9, I would be interested to hear about it.
    Note that if you are running 1.6 or earlier, you will need to increase the amount of PC133 SD RAM on the motherboard. I put in a stick of 128MB RAM that I had kicking around (note that this is the maximum amount the motherboard will accept in each slot), and that seemed to do the trick. You can get sticks of RAM for about $10 + shipping on ebay.
    If you are running version 1.8, that update also required the additional RAM, so if you are running that version, 1.9 should also work without needing anything more.
    I updated from version 1.1 with no trouble, but I had already recently reset to factory defaults and only had a few settings specified, but they did carry over for the upgrade to 1.9. Just keep in mind that there could be a possibility that the update might wipe out high scores and settings.

I am running 1.5 not sure if I brought just he computer if you can run that update on it still? was not planning to bring that game.

#216 1 year ago

I have a Cpr gold Pinbot playfield, a new Pinbot mini playfield, a Pinbot Cliffy set and a Kruzman playfield kit. Registration is off on a few inserts.

I'd like to sell all as a package deal. I'll only be there on Thursday night but I might be able to leave it with someone else if necessary.

#217 1 year ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

If you want to...but are you a Cowboys fan too?
    Seriously, didn't know. The show takes place in my backyard, so I'd like to stir up as much action as possible. Two should be fine, threes a crowd, post where you wish.

hey watch it.....some of us Cowboys fans are good people....After all we don't burn down the neighborhood when when win......

#218 1 year ago

Anyone interested in NIB show machines that are on free play at the show shoot me a message. Special show pricing!

#219 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

What do you think of the update? What have you noticed that's different?

#220 1 year ago
    Quoted from mainelycoasters:

I am running 1.5 not sure if I brought just he computer if you can run that update on it still? was not planning to bring that game.

Yes, but I don't think it would be a good idea to run the update blind (you wouldn't be able to tell what it's doing), so you'll also need a monitor of some sort (a small LCD monitor would work).

#221 1 year ago
    Quoted from msj2222:

What do you think of the update? What have you noticed that's different?

I haven't noticed anything obvious. Someone who is much more familiar with the game would probably have to take a look at this verson to spot any differences.

#222 1 year ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

I have a Cpr gold Pinbot playfield, a new Pinbot mini playfield, a Pinbot Cliffy set and a Kruzman playfield kit. Registration is off on a few inserts.
    I'd like to sell all as a package deal. I'll only be there on Thursday night but I might be able to leave it with someone else if necessary.

Oh wow nice! That's very tempting, I actually have a CPR silver and mini pf. Looking mostly for extra plastics, new lift ramp, system 11 boards, maybe an original translite in better shape than mine, etc.

#223 1 year ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

I also have a new spiral ramp with decal that I could work into the deal along with a new visor decal and adv x decal. I think that's it

#224 1 year ago

HS2 Getaway is now done, ready for the show.
    Restored and clear coated the playfield
    Restored and decaled cabinet
    New coin door
    Candy Apple Red powder coated legs, lockbar, rails, playfield slider, coin door bezel, and ramps
    Pinsound
    Flipper Fidelity Speakers
    Rebuilt all the flippers, and switched bats to translucent red
    Titan Rubbers
    Super Charger interactive lighting added
    Pop bumpers utilize new led lighting, and changed to frosted caps
    Will probably also add Color DMD at the show.
    20180617_143830 (resized).jpg

#225 1 year ago

This is now on deck, will be fully shopped out, new trunk, rebuilt flippers, titan rubbers

20180614_232337 (resized).jpg
    #226 1 year ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

HS2 Getaway is now done, ready for the show.
    Restored and clear coated the playfield
    Restored and decaled cabinet
    New coin door
    Candy Apple Red powder coated legs, lockbar, rails, playfield slider, coin door bezel, and ramps
    Pinsound
    Flipper Fidelity Speakers
    Rebuilt all the flippers, and switched bats to translucent red
    Titan Rubbers
    Super Charger interactive lighting added
    Pop bumpers utilize new led lighting, and changed to frosted caps
    Will probably also add Color DMD at the show.

Email color dmd directly for the details on $50 off a color dmd that gets installed at the show. Thanks Eric!

#227 1 year ago

Already contacted them

#228 1 year ago

Baywatch is currently in the living room and getting ready for the show I will have the new XLCOLORDMD installed for the show

20180618_182438 (resized).jpg
    #229 1 year ago

Have some items I can bring to the show on Friday if buyer in place in advance. Send me a PM if interested.

Purple candy legs - used briefly with couple chips in paint where leg bolts and levelers were installed (see pics) - $80 for the set of 4

T2 chrome alternate translite - was purchased from retro refurbs for $125 shipped. Sell for $95

Family Guy alternate translite - $100

Monopoly pin mat - $25

Mirror side panels for stern machine (I think) - have a couple imperfections but barely noticeable - $45

Rubber pin footies - black sets of 4 - $5/set, red polyurethane set of 4 - $10. Take them all for $30

Black pinball legs from late model Stern machine - used but still decent - $20 for the set of 4

Green leg protectors - $10 for the set of 4
    IMG_0568 (resized).jpgIMG_0569 (resized).jpgIMG_0571 (resized).jpgIMG_0572 (resized).jpgIMG_0573 (resized).jpgIMG_0576 (resized).jpgIMG_0577 (resized).jpgIMG_0579 (resized).jpgIMG_0580 (resized).jpgIMG_0581 (resized).jpgIMG_0582 (resized).jpgIMG_0583 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_0584 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_0585 (resized).jpg

Added 19 months ago:

Update: Monopoly pin mat and green leg protectors are spoken for.

Added 19 months ago:

Black pinball legs are spoken for.

Added 19 months ago:

All of the pin footies are spoken for.

#230 1 year ago

The Games List on our website has more columns visible now, and you can click to sort on the new columns. It's an easy way to see what's for sale. If you have a game registered, you can sign in to our game-bringer software and change the sale status of the games you're bringing. The Free Play Game List link from the menu on our main website, https://pintasticnewengland.com, takes you to https://pntstc.com/games.html, where you can see the list.

#231 1 year ago

looking to buy a machine under 900\

#232 1 year ago

Gottlieb EM's wanted. Send me a pm.

#233 1 year ago

This will be my first time to Pintastic and looking forward to it. I am bringing a game for free play. How do most bring in their games. Pinball dolly? Legs removed on a two wheeled dolly? Are there pinball lifts at the venue and available? Any time I have transported a game, I have removed the legs for transport and then reattached. Not sure yet if we are coming down in an SUV or a truck and trailer. Hoping to also come home with something "new". Thanks in advance.

#234 1 year ago
    Quoted from epeabs:This will be my first time to Pintastic and looking forward to it. I am bringing a game for free play. How do most bring in their games. Pinball dolly? Legs removed on a two wheeled dolly? Are there pinball lifts at the venue and available? Any time I have transported a game, I have removed the legs for transport and then reattached. Not sure yet if we are coming down in an SUV or a truck and trailer. Hoping to also come home with something "new". Thanks in advance.

ball(s) removed , legs off, head either removed (or folded & strapped down if designed that way) coin box secured or removed with any other loose objects inside.

2 wheel dolly for me

I think traveling with legs on puts stress on the cabinet.

#235 1 year ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

The Games List on our website has more columns visible now, and you can click to sort on the new columns. It's an easy way to see what's for sale. If you have a game registered, you can sign in to our game-bringer software and change the sale status of the games you're bringing. The Free Play Game List link from the menu on our main website, https://pintasticnewengland.com, takes you to https://pntstc.com/games.html, where you can see the list.

Nice bump in the count - list has 210 games now! I think it was 176 earlier in the week.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my replacement LED score boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

#236 1 year ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Nice bump in the count - list has 210 games now! I think it was 176 earlier in the week.
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my replacement LED score boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

FYI that list is only the free play room. It does not include any tournament, VIP or vendor hall games.

#237 1 year ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

FYI that list is only the free play room. It does not include any tournament, VIP or vendor hall games.

What's the max capacity?

#238 1 year ago

Have a Gottlieb funpark, large Sega dmd, and a working gaplus mpu that I can bring to the show. Pm if there's any intrest. All ads are in market place and all prices are OBO.

#239 1 year ago

Have a nearly fully populated Gottlieb Lights Camera Action playfield I can bring if there is interest. Also have a Taito Gameroom Classics stand up arcade game. I'm willing to make the return trip back home to get it if someone is interested. (I can only fit one pin in my SUV...that's the Spirit of 76 I've got registered for the show)

#240 1 year ago

Is Sunday a full day this year or pack up and leave in the morning day?

#241 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Is Sunday a full day this year or pack up and leave in the morning day?

Free play room 10am to 4pm we are open and the response is great so far

#242 1 year ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

It's a lot of games - you still got room for me somewhere, right?

-Rob

#243 1 year ago

Looking for a donor cabinet to redo my elektra. Classic Bally with the two hinges for the head. Mostly need just the lower cabinet but would take the head too if you had it.

#244 1 year ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Free play room 10am to 4pm we are open and the response is great so far

i'm a little confused now - usually we get our games out of there sat night after 10 pm - what is actually going on sunday - will the vendor hall be open now on sunday.

also it looks like i have to work thursday at 10 - so if i drop my games off thursday morning i have to be out of sturbridge around 8:30.

can you bring games wednesday night - thanks ed

#245 1 year ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Looking for a donor cabinet to redo my elektra. Classic Bally with the two hinges for the head. Mostly need just the lower cabinet but would take the head too if you had it.

Doesn't that need a special cab due to the playfield and shooter rod placement?

#246 1 year ago

For Sale:
    Gottlieb plastics (Jacks to Open, Amazon Hunt, Rack Em Up)
    NOS Goldeneye left ramp
    Banzai Run insert decals
    Fish Tales Apron & "stretch the truth" plastic
    Diner operator's handbook
    CFTBL cabinet decals ($85!)
    JD eagle topper & bracket
    R911 wireform ramp
    R911 ball lift assembly
    Sharkey's Shootout mystery ball dome (prototype/mod?)
    Gottlieb Gladiators left & right ramps
    Atari Superman Lockbar Reciever

Arcade items:
    Steering wheel for Sega, Raw Thrills, or Namco games.
    Two coin buckets for arcade games

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/forceflow/market

I may pull out a few other odds & ends in the next few days.

Looking for:
    Data East Star Wars
    LOTR
    TSPP
    Apollo 13
    Laser War
    Robocop
    Bally 6803 games
    Cowpoke
    Pinball test fixtures (WPC, System 11, Bally 6803, Stern, Gottlieb System 80, Gottlieb System 3)
    Gottlieb ramp arch plastic
    RFM small plastic under left ramp # 31-3437-13

#247 1 year ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

i'm a little confused now - usually we get our games out of there sat night after 10 pm - what is actually going on sunday - will the vendor hall be open now on sunday.

Just free play, no vendors or seminars.

#248 1 year ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Doesn't that need a special cab due to the playfield and shooter rod placement?

Yes, but it's not that different. I once modified a Mata Hari lower cabinet to accept an Elektra. I think it was just the wooded rails that support the playfield that needed remounted; don't recall having to change the shooter rod placement. I had this "Frankenstein Elektra" in Allentown freeplay a few years ago - you can see it in one of Todd Tuckey's show tour videos. He is speechless for a moment trying to come up with something nice to say about it!

whridlsoncestood shouldn't have too much trouble adapting whatever is available.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#249 1 year ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Yes, but it's not that different. I once modified a Mata Hari lower cabinet to accept an Elektra. I think it was just the wooded rails that support the playfield that needed remounted; don't recall having to change the shooter rod placement. I had this "Frankenstein Elektra" in Allentown freeplay a few years ago - you can see it in one of Todd Tuckey's show tour videos. He is speechless for a moment trying to come up with something nice to say about it!
    @whridlsoncestood shouldn't have too much trouble adapting whatever is available.
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

That’s what I was thinking. Shooter rod placement shouldn’t be any different really. Upper playfield rails I would assume would be really the only big difference. Lower playfield is just bolted to the bottom of the main playfield. I bet a Flash Gordon might even be the same cabinet.

#250 1 year ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

That’s what I was thinking. Shooter rod placement shouldn’t be any different really. Upper playfield rails I would assume would be really the only big difference. Lower playfield is just bolted to the bottom of the main playfield. I bet a Flash Gordon might even be the same cabinet.

The shooter rod is definitely lower than on a single level game

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 129.00
    Displays
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    € 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 170.96
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    DBC Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Displays
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    Electronics
    TheDudeMods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 119.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 169.95
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 59.99
    Hardware
    Chroma Pinball
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 670 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 14.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside