(Topic ID: 216316)

OFFICIAL PINTASTIC 2018- Sturbridge, Massachusetts- Buy, Sell, trade and beyond

By shacklersrevenge

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1719 (resized).JPG
    2018-07-07 20.32.47 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180703_195305 (resized).jpg
    5A3BAA1A-25F3-487E-9454-57E8857D7778 (resized).jpeg
    marinehorn02.jpg
    onemillion (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Lost In Space entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show late 80s BK2K head (resized).jpg
    Best In Show late 80s BK2K entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power head and owner (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Custom Lost in Space Head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit playfield (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit entire (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar entire game (resized).jpg
    There are 670 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 14.
    #101 5 years ago
    Quoted from newpinballfan:

I can bring a Gottlieb Strange World project if it is pre-sold

If you can bring it, why not just set it up for sale and free play it?

#102 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

But I don’t have any points to cash in!!!

You always bring a few for free play right!

#103 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

You always bring a few for free play right!

Sorry 14-27 for tournament area is enough for me!

#104 5 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Not sure if i will have time To make it run properly before the show.

#105 5 years ago

Sorry 14-27 for tournament area is enough for me!

14 to 27? Hope it's closer to the 27 lol. You know points don't apply to you. You can have anything you want just ask me.

#106 5 years ago
    Quoted from newpinballfan:

I can bring a Gottlieb Strange World project if it is pre-sold

PM sent

#107 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

14 to 27? Hope it's closer to the 27 lol. You know points don't apply to you. You can have anything you want just ask me.

Just having fun with you Gabe on this gloomy day!

I think everyone knows you try hard as hell to take care of everyone from freeplay bringers to the rest of us

#108 5 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Because it’s a project I’m guessing and may not be currently working. . Sadly We’re not all Ninja repair warriors
    Strange worlds don’t come up for sale often and if you’re dragging it down from Canada and then dealing with customs... Hell yeah I can see why the seller would ask for money up front. Heck dude is coming from Quebec, that’s real show support.

The Who brings how many games from where argument is getting old, as is the chest pounding and finger pointing. We all know who supports this show and to what capacity, it’s not a well kept secret. If you show up 1 day or all 4 days, bring 15 games or none, you’re a supporter of the show regardless.

#109 5 years ago

Just having fun with you Gabe on this gloomy day!
    I think everyone knows you try hard as hell to take care of everyone from freeplay bringers to the rest of us

Can you rent a 30 foot U-Haul lol?

#110 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Can you rent a 30 foot U-Haul lol?

Nope. 27’ is he biggest they have and fits exactly 27 games to the brim. Basically a semi at that point.

#113 5 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Boom KMA Shackler

Challenge accepted.

Bill the Butcher (resized).jpgBill the Butcher (resized).jpg

#114 5 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I am not a branch.
    Hahaha, You're a classic! you can show me where to shove it, internet tough. Get a grip dude.

Ahh yes, my phone has a tendency of auto corrections that the grammar Nazis pick up..... See you at the show buddy

#115 5 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Ahh yes, my phone has a tendency of auto corrections that the grammar Nazis pick up..... See you at the show buddy

Have we met before?

#116 5 years ago

Actually, after a little internet sleuthing....I do have to apologise for one thing, for a few years now I actually thought you were someone else (It's freaken weird how many coincidences are similar between the two). I was starting to think the guy I know, and usually hang out with at shows, local arcade events etc, was bipolar.... Anyway, if I see you I'll introduce myself as I'm not "internet tough", don't worry, I'll be civil...

#117 5 years ago

OK back to buy sell trade, beer and bbq..

#118 5 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Im going for seafood and Jack

#119 5 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Now you can add awesome steak house. New restaurant Porterhouse opened this year by the same owners from the seafood place.

#120 5 years ago

I think you should get bonus points for distance driven and games brought. We have driven 6 hours and have brought 4-7 games every year since the show has started. We will be there again this year with at least 4 to 6 games! We support the Ohio shows, York, Allentown and this show. I want my own personal beer girl
    Joe

#121 5 years ago

Current wishlist:

Road Kings
    Sorcerer
    Big Guns
    Low end / project system 11 games
    Also interested in cheaper Bally 6803 games

#122 5 years ago

Sturbridge Reeder Family Lodge across the street looks like they have a price drop to around $105 on Travelocity. I like the accommodations there better and it's walking distance to the show and barbecue place

#123 5 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Sturbridge Reeder Family Lodge across the street looks like they have a price drop to around $105 on Travelocity. I like the accommodations there better and it's walking distance to the show and barbecue place

Very nice place, and clean!

#124 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Now you can add awesome stake house. New restaurant Porterhouse opened this year by the same owners from the seafood place.

Stake house ? Is that in Salem , MA ?

#125 5 years ago

Anyone have interest in a Full Throttle? I haven't decided yet if I'm even going to Pintastic. Maybe a potential sale will motivate me.

#126 5 years ago
    Quoted from cyroute:

I think you should get bonus points for distance driven and games brought. We have driven 6 hours and have brought 4-7 games every year since the show has started. We will be there again this year with at least 4 to 6 games! We support the Ohio shows, York, Allentown and this show. I want my own personal beer girl
    Joe

I like that idea. Let me work on that but I think it's a go.

#127 5 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Ha ha you got me

#128 5 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Be careful stumbling across that 4 lane busy road.

#129 5 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I just looked for Sat. night and its sold out

#130 5 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

5b5082f1ac1eba30377daedb302e66d9--café-chocolate-chocolate-caramels (resized).jpg5b5082f1ac1eba30377daedb302e66d9--café-chocolate-chocolate-caramels (resized).jpg

#131 5 years ago

Man someone miss spells one word and the STEAKS come out lmao

#132 5 years ago
    Quoted from cyroute:

I think you should get bonus points for distance driven and games brought.

We have been discussing something like this for over a year now. At the moment, we have a routine to calculate straight-line mileage. We certainly pay attention to people who come a long way to be at the show!
    .................David Marston

#133 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Be careful stumbling across that 4 lane busy road.

Very true! I think I said that in an earlier post..

Quoted from msj2222:

I just looked for Sat. night and its sold out

I think they had a block of rooms reserved for a wedding, it may open up. I had the cutoff date somewhere but then decided I was going to go home Sat night anyway. My daughter is coming with me to the show & can only take so much pinball. She is remembering some of the people from show to show which she finds horrifying & I find hilarious...(teenage girls..lol)

#134 5 years ago

I will have a good condition swords of fury for trade. I can bring it with me when I go.

#135 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Man someone miss spells one word and the STEAKS come out lmao

Two words. "Flee" market! You've done that like fifty times now!

#136 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Two words. "Flee" market! You've done that like fifty times now!

What are we running from?

#137 5 years ago

Finally got around to booking my room and buying my pass!! Room description says it's recently renovated! Can't wait.

#138 5 years ago

Pintastic and Color DMD have teamed up again! Bring a game to the show and install a color dmd, than you will get $50 back on that said color dmd. Just contact Randy at [email protected] and he will set you up. Remember the color dmd's will get shipped free to me and I will give them to you only after your game is on the free play floor.

color dmd (resized).jpgcolor dmd (resized).jpg

#139 5 years ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

What are we running from?

Overpriced junk?

#140 5 years ago

Looking for a Data East Star Wars and possibly any of the better/popular system 11 games.

#141 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
    Wanted! - “Looking for a machine within a 2 hour drive of my location. Thanks”
    2018-05-01
    Salem, MA
    Wanted
    Archived after: 29 days
    Viewed: 87 times

Can pick up at show.

#142 5 years ago

I was just talking to Ed about the auction. He says the following pinballs can be added to the list of games destined for auction: High Speed, Fire!, Pinbot. More are being drawn out of storage!
    http://pintasticnewengland.com/auction/
    .................David Marston

#144 5 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I can bring my buddy's scared stiff if a deal is in place.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64287

Why not bring it for free play it will sell at the show.

#145 5 years ago

The only thing this thread is missing is a few pictures of the Pintastic girls from last year! Gabe, hook your brothers up, we are old and forget, we need picture to remind us. To be clear, this request falls under the “beyond” section of this topic.

#146 5 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

The only thing this thread is missing is a few pictures of the Pintastic girls from last year! Gabe, hook your brothers up, we are old and forget, we need picture to remind us. To be clear, this request falls under the “beyond” section of this topic.

Pintastic girls was a one time deal! I need to stay married.

#147 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Pintastic girls was a one time deal! I need to stay married.

You could at least post a few pictures for old time sake??

#148 5 years ago

just a reminder i will be bringing my enclosed 20 foot trailer up if anybody needs anything brought there, or brought back - i am in north smithfield ri - which is right on the uxbridge mass line / about 35 minutes south of pintastic. i leave the trailer in the parking lot for all 3 days and will bring back things if you need things brought back. last 2 years i think we just fit everything - but we did. once it comes back to my house you don't have to rush to get it. thanks ed

#149 5 years ago

Getting this ready for the show.

20180523_195506 (resized).jpg20180523_195506 (resized).jpg

#150 5 years ago

Also getting these ready, along with a bunch of others.

WCS.gifWCS.gif

20180502_180058 (resized).jpg20180502_180058 (resized).jpg

There are 670 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2018-sturbridge-massachusetts-buy-sell-trade-and-beyond/page/3?hl=knoler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.