(Topic ID: 216316)

OFFICIAL PINTASTIC 2018- Sturbridge, Massachusetts- Buy, Sell, trade and beyond

By shacklersrevenge

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1719 (resized).JPG
    2018-07-07 20.32.47 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180703_195305 (resized).jpg
    5A3BAA1A-25F3-487E-9454-57E8857D7778 (resized).jpeg
    marinehorn02.jpg
    onemillion (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Lost In Space entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show late 80s BK2K head (resized).jpg
    Best In Show late 80s BK2K entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power head and owner (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Early 80s Fire Power entire game (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Custom Lost in Space Head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit playfield (resized).jpg
    Best in Show Antique Mills Exhibit entire (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar head (resized).jpg
    Best in Show 1970s SS Gorgar entire game (resized).jpg
    There are 670 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 14.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Looking for Gottlieb EM's for sale. PM with details.

PM sent

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I had a thought. I have a bunch of parts I probably will never use, but not enough to have a flea market spot by myself. I'm betting most people have a few or many parts they would like to get rid of. My thinking is why don't we set up a PROJECT PINBALL booth for the Flea Market. All parts sold there get donated to Project Pinball.
    http://projectpinball.org/
    I would be willing to sign up for a few hours to man the booth, any thoughts?

Great idea, I have a bunch of parts I can bring and contribute.

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I’ll have 3 EM’s . one players condition +, one nice hard to find one, and a minty real cosmetically stunning one

Bryan,

What are the titles ...I may be interested. See you soon.

Dave

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

Bryan,
    What are the titles ...I may be interested. See you soon.
    Dave

Sweet Hearts
    Flipper
    Flipper Pool

#55 5 years ago

I will bring along vinyl records, 45s and LPs, related to pinball, jukeboxes, and other coin-op machines. I might have some back issues of Multiball magazine, too. I also have a JVC RX-7030V, Sony STR-D715, Sony STR-AV480, Sony STR-VX20, Sony STR-DE525, and Yamaha HTR-5150 receiver/controllers, and some VHS and Beta equipment. All are subject to possible prior sale. I can get other stereo gear.
    .................David Marston

#56 5 years ago

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Im selling a gorgeous STLE that has been upgraded with tons of great mods. I am the second owner. Looks and plays great. List of mods includes: ColorDMD Cointaker LED backbox kit ...”
    2018-05-14
    Mansfield, MA
    8,300 (OBO)
    Archived after: 7 days
    Viewed: 568 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Finally got around to taking pics and getting a list of mods.

#57 5 years ago

Joe Balcer will be at Pintastic New England 2018 to give
    us an update on happenings at American Pinball, a new
    Chicago-area pinball manufacturing company. Joe is Vice
    President, overseeing game development efforts, but has
    broad experience in the inner workings of factories that
    produce coin-op games. Joe first became well-known in the
    pinball-fan community for his work on mechanical devices,
    and his first design credit on a production game (shared
    with Joe Kaminkow) is for Apollo 13. Other Sega Pinball
    releases he designed are space-themed, and he also did
    Godzilla and co-designed South Park. At Stern Pinball, he
    is best known for co-designing The Simpsons Pinball Party
    with Keith Johnson. After a few years in other parts of
    the coin-op business, he emerged at Jersey Jack Pinball
    as the designer on Wizard of Oz and The Hobbit.

American Pinball's Houdini Master of Mystery has been
    in production through all of 2018 so far. Joe is working
    on the design of their second release.

0103170959a-1 (resized).jpg0103170959a-1 (resized).jpg

IMG_1501 (resized).JPGIMG_1501 (resized).JPG

#58 5 years ago

I am looking for an Addams Family between $5-8k depending on condition of course.

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I had a thought. I have a bunch of parts I probably will never use, but not enough to have a flea market spot by myself. I'm betting most people have a few or many parts they would like to get rid of. My thinking is why don't we set up a PROJECT PINBALL booth for the Flea Market. All parts sold there get donated to Project Pinball.
    http://projectpinball.org/
    I would be willing to sign up for a few hours to man the booth, any thoughts?

I have a bit of EM stuff I wouldn't mind moving.

#60 5 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

I have a bit of EM stuff I wouldn't mind moving.

Flea Flea Flea !!! Someone has to be excited about the flea market

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Flea Flea Flea !!! Someone has to be excited about the flea market

Yes flee market has moved to the front parking lot this year.

#62 5 years ago

I am looking to trade a NIB IMDN LE for a Batman 66LE.

#63 5 years ago

*****HOTEL UPDATE*****

As of today the host hotel only has 40 rooms available on Friday night and 30 rooms available on Saturday night. Don't wait or you will be left out of the craziness that happens late night. Go here now! https://reservations.travelclick.com/2042?groupID=2018656#/guestsandrooms

vip lounge2 (resized).JPGvip lounge2 (resized).JPG

IMG_0439 (resized).JPGIMG_0439 (resized).JPG

#64 5 years ago

Booked 3 nights hotel and 3 games (plus 1 in the vendor area). I hope they are all ready in time!

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from eharan:

I am looking to trade a NIB IMLE for a Batman 66LE.

They made Ironman LE?

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

They made Ironman LE?

Fixed, should have said IMDN LE! Thanks for pointing it out

#67 5 years ago

Looking for a BOP. Players condition is fine.

Can't wait for the show!

#68 5 years ago

I'm bringing a Judge Dredd and a Truck Stop. Looking for a BK2K.

#69 5 years ago

Sturbridge is my town! Excited to play in a tournament where I have home court advantage! LOL

Seriously though, Sturbridge is a lovely place, with tons of dining options, stops for the non pinball family members such as; Old Sturbridge Village, Sturbridge Flea Market, and Stageloft Rep. Theatre.

Along with great dining options like; The Publick House, Sturbridge Seafood, Kaizen Sushi, The Duck, and local favorite, BT's Smokehouse.

I know that information is redundant to many, but if it's your first time in Sturbridge, you'll love it here.

Also, with me being close, I'm bringing stuff home. Looking for a CD jukebox, arcade games and of course pins - sell me your players X-Files or Independence Day.

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Sturbridge is my town! Excited to play in a tournament where I have home court advantage! LOL
    Seriously though, Sturbridge is a lovely place, with tons of dining options, stops for the non pinball family members such as; Old Sturbridge Village, Sturbridge Flea Market, and Stageloft Rep. Theatre.
    Along with great dining options like; The Publick House, Sturbridge Seafood, Kaizen Sushi, The Duck, and local favorite, BT's Smokehouse.
    I know that information is redundant to many, but if it's your first time in Sturbridge, you'll love it here.
    Also, with me being close, I'm bringing stuff home. Looking for a CD jukebox, arcade games and of course pins - sell me your players X-Files or Independence Day.

Don't forget Teddy G's, awesome burgers and 32oz Draft IPA's for like $7! And a huge Liqour store in the lot next to the show with an awesome selection. .

#71 5 years ago

Since you're so close are you going to bring anything for FreePlay?

#72 5 years ago

Key to the success of the show. I've brought about 40 games over the 3 years of the show and I'm over an hour away. You should be bringing more than one because you are so close.

#73 5 years ago

Excited to play in a tournament where I have home court advantage!

If I was playing that wouldn't be the case at all.

#74 5 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

Key to the success of the show. I've brought about 40 games over the 3 years of the show and I'm over an hour away. You should be bringing more than one because you are so close.

Got me thinking. We’ve brought 57 over the last 3 years. After this year it’ll be an even 70

#75 5 years ago

I think I'm around 20 to 22 pins taken to the show.

#76 5 years ago

I'm at 13 in the past two years...though most of you guys will argue at 12 1/2 and laugh at that Wico Big Top I brought two years in a row!

Quoted from eabundy:

I think I'm around 20 to 22 pins taken to the show.

#77 5 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

Just because someone lives close, doesn't mean they are required to bring anything. Everyone has different situations, if someone wants to bring a game (or more) that's great, but definitely not a requirement. It's not like we collect small stuffed cats, these things are large/heavy awkward machines, that not everyone has the ability to lug around. Sorry, it's always annoying to see the "You should bring this.....Your not contributing to the show/hobby if you don't bring ten pins...No excuses if you don't bring a game" Bullshit....

I, and everyone who attends the show do deeply appreciate everyone who does have the ability/time/transportation/health/time off etc to bring all the games that will be available for everyone to enjoy!

#78 5 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Just because someone lives close, doesn't mean they are required to bring anything. Everyone has different situations, if someone wants to bring a game (or more) that's great, but definitely not a requirement. It's not like we collect small stuffed cats, these things are large/heavy awkward machines, that not everyone has the ability to lug around. Sorry, it's always annoying to see the "You should bring this.....Your not contributing to the show/hobby if you don't bring ten pins...No excuses if you don't bring a game" Bullshit....
    I, and everyone who attends the show do deeply appreciate everyone who does have the ability/time/transportation/health/time off etc to bring all the games that will be available for everyone to enjoy!

your not kidding...everytime I pack one up and move it, I rethink my hobby choice!

#79 5 years ago

It's also annoying to see someone talk about ipa's, beer girls, etc- Everyone's situation is different, and the dude you're telling that to is 19.

#80 5 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

It's also annoying to see someone talk about ipa's, beer girls, etc- Everyone's situation is different, and the dude you're telling that to is 19.

So no beer girls this year? Also, well over 19 last time I checked...

Scroll on....

#81 5 years ago

So no beer girls this year? Also, well over 19 last time I checked...
    Scroll on....

Moberg is underage.

#82 5 years ago

I seem to recall this argument last year being made by several people...to the effect of "If local people don't support shows by brining games then there won't be shows" (I'm paraphrasing obviously but you get the gist.) I think Gabe does a good job of providing perks for people to want to bring games. Do I want to rent a uHaul again and try to bring 8 games this year like I did two years ago - no...that was way too much work for me. As someone who lives local do I want to bring a game or two to support the show and get to play all night - yes. Am I thinking about bringing a more desirable game now because of the structure Gabe laid out this year (Pinside Top 100 perks for example) - yes.

That is part of what makes Pintastic cool in its own special way, just like Allentown is cool in a different way. Face it, if it was just Gabe's games (or Ivan's at Allentown) would there really be a show? Nope.

Plus...if your game survives a show you know its pretty rock solid.

#83 5 years ago

I think Gabe will take most game room amusement devices, arcade machines, pitch and bats, maybe even a coin pusher.. Bring a coin pusher and I will even help you unload it! My kids love those. I have a hand truck and will be available Thursday - Saturday helping out. Come find me if you need a hand.

#84 5 years ago

Um, I quoted Stang. .....I also was not singling him out, he just happened to make the comment. So my response was a general response....

#85 5 years ago

Um, I quoted Stang. .....I also was not singling him out, he just happened to make the comment. So my response was a general response....

Who cares, really. It's all good.
    I was talking about post #70, and my response was about you being annoyed and how everyone has a different situation.

#86 5 years ago

My point is this, Moberg has made it clear he wants to make a living off of pinball (part or full time, who cares). I will admit, Ive made a lot of money off of these games, but have also sacrificed money to support this show. Someone who claims they want to make money in this hobby and lives in the town of the show, has a moral obligation to bring games to keep his lively-hood alive in his back yard. A person who collects games and does not want to profit off of them as a primary or secondary source of income has absolutely no moral obligation to bring games to this show.

#87 5 years ago

Who cares, really. It's all good.
    I was talking about post #70, and my response was about you being annoyed and how everyone has a different situation.

Apparently you do... Don't worry, it will be ok...

#88 5 years ago

Apparently you do... Don't worry, it will be ok...

That was the olive branch. Do you call yourself Irishbastard because you don't shut up? dot dot dot

#89 5 years ago

Well we know he has the strength to move them, God knows I wish I could have his abilities at this point in my life. Going to be a great show, Moberg you bring a machine, I got you a Shirley Temple and a Burger.

#90 5 years ago

That was the olive branch. Do you call yourself Irishbastard because you don't shut up? dot dot dot

Lol....Yea, that's why... I don't need you're branch, but I can show you where to shove it... Thanks

Anyway... Sorry I made the comment, forgot this is Pinside, carry on... Sorry "Dot dot dot"

#91 5 years ago

Lol....Yea, that's why... I don't need you're branch, but I can show you where to shove it... Thanks
    Anyway... Sorry I made the comment, forgot this is Pinside, carry on... Sorry "Dot dot dot"

I am not a branch.

Hahaha, You're a classic! you can show me where to shove it, internet tough. Get a grip dude.

#92 5 years ago

Let me be clear. Without free play games there is no show. With that said we at Pintastic would rather reward you for bringing games with stuff like.

Food at the after party
    Free admission
    Chance at winning your share if $3,000 in cash and prizes.
    Entry into the over night VIP room.

If you bring lots of games well that's what the points system is for. Cash points in for tons of stuff like pintastic swag, gift cards free breakfast buffet and lots more.

#93 5 years ago

No beer girls any more. Lol

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Let me be clear. Without free play games there is no show. With that said we at Pintastic would rather reward you for bringing games with stuff like.
    Food at the after party
    Free admission
    Chance at winning your share if $3,000 in cash and prizes.
    If you bring lots of games well that's what the points system is for. Cash points in for tons of stuff like pintastic swag, gift cards free breakfast buffet and lots more.

Are you going to be selling the beer glasses again this year? I recently broke one, so I want to grab a few if you are..

Thanks

#95 5 years ago

Are you going to be selling the beer glasses again this year? I recently broke one, so I want to grab a few if you are..
    Thanks

Good question, I bought 4 last year and can't remember where I put them

#96 5 years ago

Thanks

Yes we will have logo beer glasses for sale.

We will also have limited Paul Feris art beer glasses you can only get if you buy the LE package OR redeem points to get one by bringing games for free play.

#97 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Yes we will have logo beer glasses for sale.
    We will also have limited Paul Feris art beer glasses you can only get if you buy the LE package OR redeem points to get one by bringing games for free play.

But I don’t have any points to cash in!!!

#98 5 years ago

The Home Court advantage thing was a joke, obviously.

eabundy - "the strength to move them?" I don't think I know you, have we met yet?

My collection consists of the following; broken Jungle Life, broken Jokerz, broken Striker Xtreme, broken Lucky Seven, a Comet that kind of works, and a Demolition Man (which I keep a dust cover (blanket) on, because it's my prized possession.) I will not be bringing a game, I don't have one to bring. If I can get Lucky Seven working in time, great, maybe.

Yes, I am 19 years old, 20 on Memorial Day.

This was fun guys.

#99 5 years ago

The Home Court advantage thing was a joke, obviously.
    eabundy - "the strength to move them?" I don't think I know you, have we met yet?

Sorry I follow you on Instagram. Also play at the Sanctum when I have the time. I was referring to your weight lifting posts.

#100 5 years ago

I can bring a Gottlieb Strange World project if it is pre-sold

There are 670 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2018-sturbridge-massachusetts-buy-sell-trade-and-beyond/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.