Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by leckylove
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gangsny_11 (resized).jpg
    Bill_the_Butcher_ (resized).jpg
    20180504_082815 (resized).jpg
    20180504_082823 (resized).jpg
    There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 5 years ago

We are less than 60days till the awesome Pintastic show at Sturbridge. Here is a thread to find it, buy it, sell it, trade it or whatever you can swap. Games, parts, services.

Looking for a Williams Ringer at a solid price.

See everyone soon.

#2 5 years ago

We are looking for someone to donate a game for our booth at the show. Game will receive a full set of mods at no cost and because it’s on free play I believe you get free admission to the show. The game must be available to us the entire show. Newer sterns (2003+) are preferable, but older games like taf and tz also are fine. Your game will receive roughly 250-300 plays during the show and we watch it closely so it doesn’t take any abuse. Please PM me if you are interested.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

We are looking for someone to donate a game for our booth at the show. Game will receive a full set of mods at no cost and because it’s on free play I believe you get free admission to the show. The game must be available to us the entire show. Newer sterns (2003+) are preferable, but older games like taf and tz also are fine. Your game will receive roughly 250-300 plays during the show and we watch it closely so it doesn’t take any abuse. Please PM me if you are interested.

I lent my Ghostbusters last year and it was a great exchange! My pin was *extremely* well cared for the whole weekend, and the modifications look amazing. Whenever people come over and see it, they always comment on how great it looks.

#4 5 years ago

To the top. Next show up.

#5 5 years ago

I am looking for a Iron Maiden and a GOTG or JJP Pirates for the Rock Custom Pinball booth. Free mods for the games in my booth. I will be running the Pinstadium booth as well and we are looking for 6-8 games for that booth. I will offer 50% off my mods for that booth and a general 20% or more off my mods at the show depending what is purchased. Scott pinstadium may also be giving discounts to those with games in the Pinstadium booth but that is up to him. Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Chris
    www.rockcustompinball.com

#6 5 years ago

Looking for an Addams or TZ

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Looking for a Williams Ringer at a solid price.

I guess you missed the one at Pinfest. I think he was asking $2000 for it. Was that reasonable?

#8 5 years ago

It sold for less. That was high but he was not flexible early then came down to close to what I offered Thursday, but sold it to Mickey. Oh well. I’ll keep looking. Thanks.

#9 5 years ago

I wonder who got the antique miniature coin-op pool table. That thing was way cool, and in great condition considering it's age. Who knows what something like that might be worth. I'm going to see if I can find any information on it.

20180504_082823 (resized).jpg20180504_082823 (resized).jpg

20180504_082815 (resized).jpg20180504_082815 (resized).jpg

#10 5 years ago

Im look for a WPC driver board , not a remake.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Im look for a WPC driver board , not a remake.

I have one. I had it sold at Pinfest then silence. $250. PM me.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I wonder who got the antique miniature coin-op pool table. That thing was way cool, and in great condition considering it's age. Who knows what something like that might be worth. I'm going to see if I can find any information on it.

Oops! Should have posted this elsewhere.

#13 5 years ago

Another thread for Pintastic?

THREAD WARS ! Game on

#14 5 years ago

Boom KMA Shackler

#15 5 years ago

I have a Johnny that's listed in the marketplace that I can bring if pre-sold.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Johnny Mnemonic Archived
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a nice Johnny Mnemonic. All new rubber added, new playfield glass, has LEDs, hand has been recently gone through and is working 100%. Cabinet is pretty nice with ...”
    2018-05-13
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Archived after: 7 days
    Viewed: 170 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#16 5 years ago

I have Data East Simspons coming to the show. I may have couple more for the show. My Baywatch will at the show with the new XLCOLORDMD installed. The Baywatch is not for sale.

#17 5 years ago

Dr dude should be making the trip to free play and for sale.

#18 5 years ago

Since hotel talk seems pointless for pintastic seeing as it's at a hotel...what's everyone bringing for beer? Treehouse is 5 minutes up the road for those who like that kind of thing. Any of you PA guys wanna bring me some Russian River?

#19 5 years ago

Yawn

#20 5 years ago

Hey man...don't knock a good sour beer until you try one! I'll trade Treehouse for Russian River any day!

#21 5 years ago

Does anyone in here have any Hotel recommendations for Pintastic?

Bill_the_Butcher_ (resized).jpgBill_the_Butcher_ (resized).jpg

#22 5 years ago

The Sturbridge Host Hotel is a good one since the show is there. Mister moberg had some really good suggestions in the other thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2018-sturbridge-massachusetts-buy-sell-trade-and-beyond

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from Capinball:

The Sturbridge Host Hotel is a good one since the show is there. Mister moberg had some really good suggestions in the other thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2018-sturbridge-massachusetts-buy-sell-trade-and-beyond

Are you sure? I want to stay as close to the action as possible, I'm not sure that the Sturbridge hotel hosting the show is close enough!

gangsny_11 (resized).jpggangsny_11 (resized).jpg

#24 5 years ago

I came here for drama.

#25 5 years ago

I heard irishbastard is going to kick Shacklers ass.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Enough.....Time to move on..

Btw, did someone say beer?

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Enough.....Time to move on..
    Btw, did someone say beer?

What are ya gonna do, kick his ass too?? Pintastibrawl!!!!

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

What are ya gonna do, kick his ass too?? Pintastibrawl!!!!

Quoted from shlockdoc:

Nah, we’re good.

You two though, hmmm. Kick my ass too? Have either one of you ever even been in a fight? LOL, I take craps bigger than both of you.

#29 5 years ago

The bigger they are the harder they fall, never underestimate! I am generally a happy go lucky drunk and I stop just short of pissing people off to the point they want to punch me

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

The bigger they are the harder they fall, never underestimate!

Lmao, is that a challenge?

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Lmao, is that a challenge?

Only after you're tired out from the Irish guy bouncing you off the ropes

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Only after you're tired out from the Irish guy bouncing you off the ropes

Is this The Champion Pub come to life? lol

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

The bigger they are the harder they fall, never underestimate! I am generally a happy go lucky drunk and I stop just short of pissing people off to the point they want to punch me

I would take the want to out of that sentence..

#34 5 years ago

The host hotel is close to the action for sure. It’s part of the whole experience. I did an overnight last year and probably won’t do it again because it’s under 40 minutes to the house. Read the reviews and form your own opinion on Trip Advisor.

No beer girls this year. It was a great concept that I helped work on last year but it just didn’t work out. I’m hoping the flea finally takes off. Guessing about a quarter of us go to these shows in hopes the flea market will be a Mecca of treasures.

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I would take the want to out of that sentence..

Lmao!

#36 5 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Nah, we’re good.
    You two though, hmmm. Kick my ass too? Have either one of you ever even been in a fight? LOL, I take craps bigger than both of you.

You must be full of crap - wacka wacka

#37 5 years ago

Anyone doing tranport runs from NC to Pintastic?

#38 5 years ago

Yes my buddy Keith

#39 5 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Yes my buddy Keith

Keith brought my No Fear up from down that way. He's a pin guy and packs and moves your game like it's his own.

#40 5 years ago

PM sent, thanks schlockdoc!

#41 5 years ago

Have a Williams Post Time project up for sale in the marketplace, can deliver to Pintastic. Open to offers.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Post Time Archived
    As is - “This is a project machine and looks to be complete. Cabinet has wood grain stickers covering it, but looks like original stencil art underneath is ok. Backglass is a bit flaky. Pl...”
    2018-05-25
    Oceanside, NY
    180 (OBO)
    Archived after: 16 days
    Viewed: 443 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#42 5 years ago

Also have a change machine up for sale in the marketplace, can deliver to Pintastic. Open to offers.

Other - For Sale
    “Used change machine change machine, partially working. Bill acceptor powers up but will reject bills and not give change. In decent cosmetic condition, missing lock.”
    2018-09-19
    Oceanside, NY
    100 (OBO)
    Archived after: 45 days
    Viewed: 217 times

#43 5 years ago

Stern Rolling Stones LE ramp, plastic set and pf decals for sale

POTC main ramp, ship and sails for sale. Tortuga spinner decal.

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Stern Rolling Stones LE ramp, plastic set and pf decals for sale
    POTC main ramp, ship and sails for sale. Tortuga spinner decal.

no Mick on a stick?

#45 5 years ago

plastic set includes a Mick on a Stick

#46 5 years ago

Atari Middle-earth and Mustang in the marketplace I can bring to Pintastic if a deal is in place.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Middle Earth Archived
    As is - “Up for sale is an Atari Middle-earth pinball machine. Machine should be considered as parts or project. Person I got it from said it had worked in the past but said it doesn't work...”
    2018-05-29
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Archived after: 12 days
    Viewed: 323 times

Machine - For Sale
    Mustang (Pro) Archived
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Stern Mustang Pro 50th Anniversary Edition. This particular machine comes with the plaque that was actually built on April 17th 2014. That's actual day of the 50 ...”
    2018-05-26
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    4,200 (OBO)
    Archived after: 8 days
    Viewed: 124 times

#47 5 years ago

I will bring along vinyl records, 45s and LPs, related to pinball, jukeboxes, and other coin-op machines. I might have some back issues of Multiball magazine, too. Also available, but only brought on request, are a JVC RX-7030V, Sony STR-D715, Sony STR-AV480, Sony STR-VX20, Sony STR-DE525, and Yamaha HTR-5150 receiver/controllers, and some VHS and Beta equipment. All are subject to possible prior sale. I can get other stereo gear.
    .................David Marston

#48 5 years ago

Want to buy a skill shot ramp for Hook

Want to buy a lock down bar for Jurassic Park

Thanks

#49 5 years ago

WTB: bad cats and taxi at show

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

WTB: bad cats and taxi at show

May have a Taxi for sale. Undecided at the moment. Trying to turn F14 + Taxi + Cash into something.

There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2018-buy-sell-trade?hl=dawezl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.