Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by leckylove
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gangsny_11 (resized).jpg
    Bill_the_Butcher_ (resized).jpg
    20180504_082815 (resized).jpg
    20180504_082823 (resized).jpg

There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 5 years ago

I can bring my swords of fury for a partial trade for something on my wishlist.

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

May have a Taxi for sale. Undecided at the moment. Trying to turn F14 + Taxi + Cash into something.

Understood. I am happy to do cash = taxi

#53 5 years ago

I will be bringing a Spy Hunter that's in the marketplace. It will be set up in the free play area.

#54 5 years ago

Looking for a Bally "Beauty" bingo BG

#55 5 years ago

Looking to trade Transformers LE- Autobots plus cash. (new out of box) HUO. No wrinkles on cabinet. Looking for Houdini HUO or Guns n Roses HUO or may just sell outright. Just pm me.

#56 5 years ago

Anyone selling a nice space Odyssey backglass?
    I will most likely be bringing a full sized change machine for sale.

#57 5 years ago

also looking for a nice time warp backglass.

#59 5 years ago

WTB: nice Rancho Backglass

#60 5 years ago

I have a set of mirror blades from Cointaker that wouldn't fit in the tight as hell cabinet of my starwars. I took the protective coating off assuming they were gonna fit, but there are no scratches. I would sell or trade for something.

#61 5 years ago

Looking for something Horse Race related, gambling machine etc....

#62 5 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Looking for something Horse Race related, gambling machine etc....

After a few Jack and cokes, I will most likely have to piss like a racehorse. Hit me up on Thursday

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

After a few Jack and cokes, I will most likely have to piss like a racehorse. Hit me up on Thursday

Will be there Friday, we can drop bets on distance and stream, w/p/s

#64 5 years ago

Anyone have a nice jungle queen they would like to sell?

#65 5 years ago

Interested in 1970's Gottlieb EM's. Let me know what you're bringing for sale. Also looking for a light box for an El Dorado.

#66 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Bad Cats.

#67 5 years ago

I'll have a Spirit of 76 there.

Quoted from Playdium:

Interested in 1970's Gottlieb EM's. Let me know what you're bringing for sale. Also looking for a light box for an El Dorado.

#68 5 years ago

I can deliver a Cyclone to the show if anyone is interested in buying it. I have it listed in the marketplace. Thanks

#69 5 years ago

Twilight Zone, Baywatch and Tommy in the marketplace. Can bring to the show if a deal is in place.

Machine - For Sale
    Twilight Zone Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is an extremely nice Bally Twilight Zone pinball machine. This machine has been in my collection for about 2 years now and plays flawlessly. No credit dot, clock work...”
    2018-06-09
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Archived after: 27 days
    Viewed: 231 times

Machine - For Sale
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Data East the Who's Tommy pinball machine. I recently got the machine in a trade but it's just not a keeper for me. I would say the machine is in very good to ex...”
    2018-06-05
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Archived after: 49 days
    Viewed: 258 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
    Baywatch Archived
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a really nice Sega Baywatch pinball machine. I recently got it in a trade and it's just not a keeper for me. Previous owner powder coated the legs, lockdown bar, s...”
    2018-06-05
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Archived after: 49 days
    Viewed: 456 times

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from nats:

Looking to trade Transformers LE- Autobots plus cash. (new out of box) HUO. No wrinkles on cabinet. Looking for Houdini HUO or Guns n Roses HUO or may just sell outright. Just pm me.

Bump

#71 5 years ago

If anyone has a star castle arcade game they want to bring to the show and sell me please message me, must be in very good condition and working perfect

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

must be in very good condition and working perfect

Are we talking imamaculate?

#73 5 years ago

Needless to say (but I'll say it), the buyer in these pre-arranged transactions has the opportunity to get free admission to the show, and all the other game-bringer perks, by putting the newly-bought game into our Free Play room. Of course, the game has
    to be in ready-to-play condition. Details on pintasticnewengland.com under the Game Registration item on the Expo Info menu.
    .................David Marston

#74 5 years ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

Are we talking imamaculate?

No, just not wanting a project or beater

#75 5 years ago

I can bring a three player Ivan stewards off road thunder, dedicated capcom bowling, or revenge of doh arcades if anyone’s interested in them

#76 5 years ago

It’s a long shot, but I need a backglass for a Chicago Coin Golden Gloves.

Alternatively, a high quality scan would be appreciated... mine is too far gone to scan and reproduce.

Also need a backglass or high quality scan for a Genco Gold Nugget. Less concerned about this one as I have been unsuccessful at getting it running.

#77 5 years ago

I picked up an Alien Poker at an estate sale last weekend and it is missing the main drop target bank (5 targets). I'm bringing KAHR.US Circuits to Pintastic but will only be there Friday and Saturday. Anybody have this mechanism that is willing to part with it? Would be AWESOME to find this while I'm there!

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#78 5 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

I picked up an Alien Poker at an estate sale last weekend and it is missing the main drop target bank (5 targets). I'm bringing KAHR.US Circuits to Pintastic but will only be there Friday and Saturday. Anybody have this mechanism that is willing to part with it? Would be AWESOME to find this while I'm there!
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

I might have the 5-target bank from a parted williams flash playfield--I'll have to double check. Is that the same style as the one for alien poker?

#79 5 years ago

I can bring a cue ball wizard for $950 if anyone’s interested

#80 5 years ago

Anyone bringing a Black Knight for sale?

#81 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I might have the 5-target bank from a parted williams flash playfield--I'll have to double check. Is that the same style as the one for alien poker?

The drop target contact circuit boards on Flash and Alien Poker are different. I had mistakenly bought a 5 part kit not realizing it was for Alien Poker and Disco Fever only, when I needed the kit for Flash.

Quoted from rkahr:

-Rob

Rob, if you need the contact circuit boards I can bring them, as I currently have no use for them.

#82 5 years ago
    Quoted from CookyJar:

Rob, if you need the contact circuit boards I can bring them, as I currently have no use for them.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

You guys are TERRIFIC! PMs sent.

-Rob

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

I can bring a cue ball wizard for $950 if anyone’s interested

What a deal!

CBW was my first pin - my wife got it for me as a birthday present (quickly referenced in my introductory paragraph here: https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/rkahr/stories/robs-pinball-in-a-paragraph). I still have it today and it's still fun to put games on it. Informationally, it was a little more than $950 when she bought it in 2007 which is why this seems like a very attractive price!

-Rob

#84 5 years ago

chicago coin mini baseball with top and bottom - $500 - not working - sound board is missing - both upper and lower glass have been switched to red sox custom glasses.

i am also bringing bttf,cowpoke (1200) that i will try to sell. bttf i am not sure on the price yet as i am really not sure if i want to sell it. thanks ed

#85 5 years ago

Looking for a LOTR, Batman 66, Spidey Vault,

#86 5 years ago

Looking to buy a machine under $1000.

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from K1ngN0thing:

I will have 2 games priced right at 1k. Stern Hot Hand and a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares. Both in free play.

#88 5 years ago
    Quoted from K1ngN0thing:

I will have a Bally kings of steel in the free play area you can check out

#89 5 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

I will have a Bally kings of steel in the free play area you can check out

I'll have a Kings of Steel also in the free play area. Looks like another show where I bring a game and there's two others exactly like it for sale...

#90 5 years ago
    Quoted from Shredso:

I will have 2 games priced right at 1k. Stern Hot Hand and a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares. Both in free play.

Ohhh, I have been looking for a local Strikes N Spares... I will have to check it out.

#91 5 years ago

I will not be attending the show. I have Data east Simspons for 1600.00 if someone is interested in picking it up.

Thanks Phillip

#92 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Legit HUO TSPP 2007. Enjoyed the game time for something different. Pics tell the story of the condition. Clean boards, no Playfield wear, no flipper button wear, cabinet shows no ...”
    2018-06-16
    , NH
    5,000 (Firm)
    Archived after: 20 days
    Viewed: 2160 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Price dropped for show $5000
    HUO TSPP
    Can deliver to show Friday with deposit

#93 5 years ago

Looking for a fun house if anyone has one for sale that's going to the show or is nearby

#94 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
    Wanted! - “I have my eye out for a DESW to add to my collection. Willing to pick up in most areas in the northeast (NY, VT, NH, PA, CT, MA, RI, NJ) Not really looking for mint HUO/restored e...”
    2020-03-06
    Ballston Spa, NY
    Wanted
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 879 times
    Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
    #95 5 years ago

I know this question is probably been addressed already but I have to ask. I would love to know where there is a worthy place to eat in regards to manly protein like steak. We will be there Saturday very early until closing and then staying at the hotel that is hosting pintastic. So somewhere nearby would be awesome. I know I can Google it and check all of the websites that recommend food places but I'd rather ask my fellow pinheads.

#96 5 years ago
    Quoted from leckylove:

I know this question is probably been addressed already but I have to ask. I would love to know where there is a worthy place to eat in regards to manly protein like steak. We will be there Saturday very early until closing and then staying at the hotel that is hosting pintastic. So somewhere nearby would be awesome. I know I can Google it and check all of the websites that recommend food places but I'd rather ask my fellow pinheads.

BT Smokehouse - real close and awesome bbq

#97 5 years ago
    Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

BT Smokehouse - real close and awesome bbq

This^^^^^

#98 5 years ago
    #99 5 years ago
    Quoted from leckylove:

Teddy G's is also very good...

#100 5 years ago

I have a white water in a Kings of Steel in the free play area. Make an offer!

Also have a new in box Guardians of the Galaxy limited edition. Looking for trades or will sell out right. Addams Family & Tales of the Arabian nights are high on the want list.

Only staying until after the auction

There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2018-buy-sell-trade/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.