Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Hello all!

Lots of big things are in the pipeline for Pintastic 2016. I've been secretly working behind the scenes with Gabe since last August planning and co-creating the all new Pintastic Pinball & Game Room Expo.

Pintastic has had a complete makeover for 2016. All New branding and website featuring an integrated ticketing system with a Pintastic mobile application. The App will feature an interactive expo map with seminar schedules etc. (New Website has not launched yet. BOX OFFICE IS CLOSED)

Gabe & I have been discussing/brainstorming new merchandise for 2016. Last years merchandise didn't sell well and the show took a big hit. I've created a small line of apparel & souvenirs that I believe could sell much better. These are premium tees with a soft water-based ink. I was going for a classic/vintage look with distressed T-Shirts/Hats. Selling this merchandise helps support the costs of operating the Expo. The 2016 Merchandise will be sold online and displayed @ the all new Pintastic souvenir booth.

I created a mock-up of the potential apparel & souvenirs for community input. Would you buy any of these? what would you change? Would you wear it out Friday night with a hot date?

P.S.
    Looks like you get a sneak peak of the new logo. whoo-hoo!!

Thanks,
    Gerard

#2 8 years ago

I'm digging the Hoodie and hat. I'd buy both.

#3 8 years ago

Looks much better! I'd buy a shirt for sure, and if you think you think there is market for kids sizes, I'd buy one for my kid, too. Can't wait for the show.

#4 8 years ago

I like this year's logo a lot more than last year's.

I'd personally go for something like the distressed ash color combo, but I'd prefer it on a ladies cut T. I find I like fitted Ts better than baggy ones.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

I like this year's logo a lot more than last year's.
    I'd personally go for something like the distressed ash color combo, but I'd prefer it on a ladies cut T. I find I like fitted Ts better than baggy ones.

The new logo was designed by an artist in Germany. We listened to peoples feedback about shortening the name and made the logo more "new to the hobby friendly" I love how it turned out. When you look at it you know right away what the show is about.

#6 8 years ago

Awesome logo for this year! I would only ask that you make the full color logo and distressed blue in a men's shirt as well. That's the nicest one, IMHO, and the one I'd buy.

If you made it teal, I know Yzfguy would be down for one. The guy likes teal.

#7 8 years ago

Like the hat a lot, I'd definitely buy one. Not into zip-up sweatshirts, but I'd dig a pullover sweatshirt if you offered one. Sweatshirts might be a tough sell at the show in July though. Really looking forward to Pintastic 2016.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Krakatoa:

Like the hat a lot, I'd definitely buy one. Not into zip-up sweatshirts, but I'd dig a pullover sweatshirt if you offered one. Sweatshirts might be a tough sell at the show in July though. Really looking forward to Pintastic 2016.

Great feedback guys keep it coming.

#9 8 years ago

I would take a black hoodie in black and white logo

#10 8 years ago

I think the hat and black/white shirts look dull compared to the ladies shirt. I realize you were going for the distressed look. Personally, I like vibrant color and graphics. The hoodie is cool, nice if it was just a pullover. More color might sell more product, catches the eye more? Either way, the family and I are excited to attend next year. Can't wait!

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from DadofTwins:

I think the hat and black/white shirts look dull compared to the ladies shirt. I realize you were going for the distressed look. Personally, I like vibrant color and graphics. The hoodie is cool, nice if it was just a pullover. More color might sell more product, catches the eye more? Either way, the family and I are excited to attend next year. Can't wait!

Funny most of the males I spoke to last year wanted black shirts with one color art work. Most woman and kids like the colors. So a little of both may be the way to go.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Funny most of the males I spoke to last year wanted black shirts with one color art work. Most woman and kids like the colors. So a little of both may be the way to go.

Well, as everybody knows, I've been known to go both ways.

#13 8 years ago

These are super . Like the logo. I see me with a hat and a tee, think a polo would be a good add -- but do miss the New England reference. Like the names of events with regional ties.

#14 8 years ago

I'm a fat body,will you have that hoodie in 3x or do I have to do some walking?

#15 8 years ago

+1 for a pullover hoodie. I'd buy one. I wouldn't buy a hoodie with a zipper.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from DarkTruth:

+1 for a pullover hoodie. I'd buy one. I wouldn't buy a hoodie with a zipper.

And I'm exactly the opposite. I'm pretty sure at this point that I'm a girl.

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

And I'm exactly the opposite. I'm pretty sure at this point that I'm a girl.

^^^^LMAO. Different strokes for different folks. We all like different things. I like colors, but it sounds like response at last show was for the washed out look. Hopefully whatever they choose it will end up selling.

#18 8 years ago

Love the new logo; bold, short and sweet. I would get the hoodie and ash tee.

2 months later
    #19 8 years ago

97 left.

1 week later
    #20 8 years ago

Save the date bump. Gabe did you send out the posters?

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from JIM_Z:

Save the date bump. Gabe did you send out the posters?

Not yet to many events to hit this weekend. But I will by next weekend.

#22 8 years ago

Bump for an early spring!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2016-update and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.