(Topic ID: 160901)

Pintastic 2016 show T-Shirt desighned by John Youssi!

By dannunz

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by mudflap
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    Pin-T-Shirt_2b_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

OK everyone after a lot of planning and a long process getting the art work approved by B/W (Planetary pinball) I am very excited to finally show the 2016 T-shirt. We will be taking pre orders soon and the info will be posted to this thread as soon as our pintastic shop is up and running next week. But I wanted to show everyone and see what you think. This will be on the front of a dark grey shirt full size. Nothing on the back. Remember you get one of these awesome shirts included with your 3 day super pass.

This shirt will be a 10 color screen printed shirt.

Pin-T-Shirt_2b_(resized).jpgPin-T-Shirt_2b_(resized).jpg

#7 7 years ago

Here is the poster. It has Red on it and will be printed 19" by 27"

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago

We wanted to do something real nice and still have room for all the special gusts to autograph at the show.

I have decided to keep the cost of the shirt and poster as low as possible. So the shirt will be $20 at the show and poster $5 at the show. Remember you get both the shirt and poster included in the 3 day super pass.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

Can we order if we don't plan on going to the show?

Yes we will be taking pre orders. I will post the info here soon. Thanks.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Nice design, but I can't see giving Mr. Personality any unnecessary cut of money.

He was actually very easy and reasonable to deal with.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Both came out real nice,I can see the poster in my game room.
    Mike

My biggest reason for doing the cool poster is to have something cool for all the special guests to autograph.

#15 7 years ago

Shirt is now black looks killer. This is a 13 color screen printed shirt. The most colors That can be done as far as I know. Takes a week to make these shirts with drying time. $20 each at show, Add shipping if your not coming to the show. Add $2 each if xxl or larger. I'm keeping costs down so everyone can get one. PM me if you want one please include size I have to order them by the end of the week.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

I don't see ANY 'licensed' references. Probably for a reason.

Yes no licensed references aloud.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2016-show-t-shirt-desighned-by-john-youssi?tu=dannunz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.