• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-709.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Just found a Gamatron.. Apparently, this was a kit for some Bally and Stern machines..

image.jpgimage.jpg image-709.jpgimage-709.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Oh lord... Bill, where ya at to school this guy... you're in for it now..

Flight 2k wannabe.

#3 9 years ago

It's basically a narrow body Flight 2000.

Fun game.

#4 9 years ago

So awesome. That playfield looks like it's in amazing shape.

#5 9 years ago

The sad news is that some Flash Gordon had to sacrifice its life in order to make room for the Gamatron.

#6 9 years ago

Fun game. Plays much better than Flight 2000 imo.

#7 9 years ago

we have both flight 2000 and gamatron at the Ann Arbor pinball museum. to me, gamatron is a much better game.

#8 9 years ago

Jealous. The playfield looks mint. And that backglass artwork!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

we have both flight 2000 and Gamatron at the Ann Arbor pinball museum. to me, Gamatron is a much better game.

Yeah I like Gamatron a lot better too. That & Centaur were the first tables i ever played.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

we have both flight 2000 and Gamatron at the Ann Arbor pinball museum. to me, Gamatron is a much better game.

I have 3 of them at the Texas Pinball Festival every year. Gamatron, Gamatron Whitewood and Flight 2000. Same this year. I found a mint Flight 2K for this year. I also have now the initial artwork 1st run of the playfield. Would make another great addition to the line up if I can build 1 more before the festival.

Gamatron >> F2K

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

I have 3 of them at the Texas Pinball Festival every year. Gamatron, Gamatron Whitewood and Flight 2000. I also have now the initial artwork 1st run of the playfield.

Gamatron >> Gamatron WW >> Gamatron 1R at TPF

Come get some Gama-love!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinstar-gamatron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.