New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 271116)

Pinstadium which game

By embryon

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by bobukcat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Pinstadium which game”

• Ghostbusters le 1 vote
    11%
  • Metallica monsters 0 votes
  • The walking dead premium 2 votes
    22%
  • Spiderman red 1 vote
    11%
  • Twilight zone 5 votes
    56%
  • Theatre of magic 0 votes

(9 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sdpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 5 months ago
Quoted from jake35:

None. Overpriced made in China garbage product. If someone wants to obnoxiously brighten their machine with gaudy strips, there is cheaper alternatives..

Not a PinStadiums cheerleader here and definitely open to alternatives such as spotlights or other mods, but I bought a set for WoZ after the 2.0 Light upgrade that fixed lighting stability yet left the game way too dark, and the PinStadiums have really fixed the issue. They are adjustable so can set a level that doesn’t drown out the other important lights. The family really likes being able to play with different colors. I’m really happy with the purchase because they fixed a major issue. That being said, I’m not considering them for any games without darkness issues (which is all the other machines currently). Too bad to hear they are made in China. Looking back, I think I would have shopped around more if I had Known/considered that. Glad that this fact was mentioned. It makes me consider alternatives, if ever needed, down the road. Just thought I’d add a different perspective to help OP’s decision.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sdpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside