1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ASOA
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Looking for feedback on Pinstadium lighting. How do you find the product?

#2 1 year ago

Still WAITING!!

#3 1 year ago

Looks like they are officially in production now and i have seen them personally in a couple of my pins and feel like everyone will love them. It's really crazy the difference they make.. totally controllable and customizeable... if that's a word! Lol . They really are nice.

#4 1 year ago

Agreed I've seen them in TWD Prem, GB Prem, WOZ, MMR, MET Prem, GoT Pro, Tron Pro, IMVE and White Water. Looked great in all of them. I've also installed them. They are very easy to install with the magna mount system.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from Brazy:

I have seen them personally in a couple of my pins and feel like everyone will love them.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I've seen them in various games and they looked great in all of them. I've also installed them.

I just ordered two and think I'll be ordering several more once I see them on some of my games. But I'm wondering about two possible problems. Will they be effective on something like Williams 1993 Indiana Jones, where the ruins on the right side and the mini-playfield on the left side both extend high up and may block their light? And would you even want to install them where they would partially cover and block the view of really nice side art panels like PinGraffix Attack from Mars PowerBladez or Silly Old Elf's Monster Bash panels?

#6 1 year ago

Good question. I would say get with pinstadium so see if you can get another mounting set so that you can take the kit from another game and try it out in IJ and see how it is.

5 months later
    #7 1 year ago

Has anyone installed these on an older bally like EBD or Fathom?

#8 1 year ago

These Kits look amazing! They complement every game. However they are a must have on alot of titles.

Easy install.
    Durable & Reliable Product.
    Customizable.

If you have a low light game or if you have a low light game room this kit is a must.

Operators please try this kit on your games on route. This kit is very reliable and increases players viability on site. Customers need to feel compelled to put money in our games. We take all the help we can get to draw more attention to our games. For the new player more lights makes the game stand out so in turn generates more money. For the pinball enthusiast playing on a game that has Pinstadium Lighting is really something speacil. This kit enhances game play like nothing else. Total immersive experience.

Pinstadium Kits will help your game generate more money. A shorter ROI on a pinball purchase is always a good thing.
    Try one test for 30 days. Compare revenue before and after. Then buy them for all of your games on location. You will be happy you did.

Thank you,
    Pinstadium Lighting

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

These Kits look amazing! They complement every game. However they are a must have on alot of titles.
    Easy install.
    Durable & Reliable Product.
    Customizable.
    If you have a low light game or if you have a low light game room this kit is a must.
    Operators please try this kit on your games on route. This kit is very reliable and increases players viability on site. Customers need to feel compelled to put money in our games. We take all the help we can get to draw more attention to our games. For the new player more lights makes the game stand out so in turn generates more money. For the pinball enthusiast playing on a game that has Pinstadium Lighting is really something speacil. This kit enhances game play like nothing else. Total immersive experience.
    Pinstadium Kits will help your game generate more money. A shorter ROI on a pinball purchase is always a good thing.
    Try one test for 30 days. Compare revenue before and after. Then buy them for all of your games on location. You will be happy you did.
    Thank you,
    Pinstadium Lighting

Are you the same guy that does the Schticky / Slap-Chop commercials?

#10 1 year ago

But wait theres more!!!

No just a user of this product and felt the need to share my experience.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Plastics
    Mod Magic!
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 50.00
    $ 269.99
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 63.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 49.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    APB Enterprises
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 123.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 25.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside