Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 days ago by PinRob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 36 days ago

I re-configured a PSFusion that came with my recently purchased AFMr. (pin also came with many other mods and color chip)
Lighting and mods are a personal taste and I am just sharing a configuration that worked for me. Folks that have or are considering a PSFusion rig for their AFMr might want to try this config. I found AFM flasher mode mapping a bit tricky because not many of the flashers are mode specific and most of the game flashers fire simultaneously for many scenarios.

Stadium:
PS flasher: wired to shaker motor (Saucer hits)
PS GI: Custom Green Cyan White rotational fade low/med brightness

Orian's Belt:
OB Brightness 100%
OB channel-1: Full RGB Green wired to lower right Alien flasher(for Alien Attack start up sequence)
OB channel-2: Full RGB Green wired to saucer dome (Saucer hits)
OB channel-3: Deep purple wired to the saucer strobe (for strobe multiball mode)
OB channel-4: Full RGB Red wired to pop bumper lightning bolt (for Super Jets mode)

Result:
Super Jets: You know its active because the playfield is glowing/flashing red while continuing to traverse your shots.
Saucer Hits: Green and purple-ish light show
Alien Attack start sequence: playfield glows green while Alien voice introduces the mode.
Strobe Multiball: Alien ship still strobes white while rest of playfield strobes deep purple. I do not recommend configuring this option with the white color because you will not be able to see the white under the saucer during the mode and you will get nauseous during strobe multiball. It is visually overwhelming, especially if your sensitive to flashing lights.

#2 36 days ago

Probably would be wiser to post this in the PinStadium thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 99.00
€ 3.70
$ 6,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside