3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ToucanF16
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Where in the USA can I order a PinSound Plus AND Shaker kit? PPS sells the board (but not the shaker). K's Arcade is out of stock for the WPC-95 PinSound Plus board and their shaker kits is overpriced. I can order direct from PinSound, but their shipping to the USA is expensive.

#2 3 years ago

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-PSND-BOARD&Store_Code=PP

EDIT: I read the whole post, and you might be out of luck. I suggest calling Planetary and seeing if they can get you the shaker.

#3 3 years ago

Pinsounds shipping may appear expensive, but I didn’t find it terribly crazy considering the cost of the upgrade itself.

I recently ordered my pinsound+ and speaker kit, and I think I had it inside of 3 days. Not too shabby for $40. I couldn’t get packages within the US in the same timeframe!

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jenkins:

Pinsounds shipping may appear expensive, but I didn’t find it terribly crazy considering the cost of the upgrade itself.
    I recently ordered my pinsound+ and speaker kit, and I think I had it inside of 3 days. Not too shabby for $40. I couldn’t get packages within the US in the same timeframe!

You got off cheap! I just place my order and the charges 54.95 EUR (67.58 USD) to ship a PinSound Plus and Shaker kit.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-usa-distributors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.