You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Pinsound Twilight Zone worth it? ”

• Get Pinsound for Twilight Zone 19 votes
    27%
  • The game will be less fun without original track 27 votes
    39%
  • I don’t know about this Pinsound stuff, but I like to vote in polls 24 votes
    34%

(70 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ED5C5C3A-1BA9-4E6C-94E2-D798EB94685E (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #92 Usb recommendations Posted by Rdoyle1978 (1 year ago)

Post #95 Usb 3 Posted by Rdoyle1978 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Richard-NBA-SF2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The default mix is on the PinSound Community site. Yes, to quote your own phrasing: "[If] the source audio is of low-res in the first place the only way to get higher res is to find a remastering of the audio."
There's a pinsider who created absolutely THE end-all-be-all IJ mix. His name escapes me right now but it's basically the only mix you'd want, and it is ABSOLUTELY a game-changer. He painstakingly took the music from all 3 films, found the identical callouts from the films, and a bunch of other easter egg type things, and put them all into a (huge!) sound mix. He asks for a minimal donation, which is absolutely deserved given the huge amount of work (seriously, I bet it took him 200 hours). The only thing to be aware of is that because there are so many files, and in such high res, they are big, and they require a very very fast USB drive. The sounds will lag if you have just a run of the mill one. I'll try to think of his name. Perhaps somebody else can chime in with it -
EDIT: Here's a Youtube of a really really really early version.
The pinsider's name is Endprodukt. Wonderful guy -

Wow!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Richard-NBA-SF2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-twilight-zone-worth-it-?tu=Richard-NBA-SF2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.