(Topic ID: 183231)

Pinsound ordering problems

By dirtbag66

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Just tried ordering a new board for my DE Star Wars and my credit card (Visa) was declined three times! Even got a fraud detection notice emailed to me.

Anyone else ever dealt with them before? Could this just be a temporary technical problem on their end?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

#2 7 years ago

Is PinSound located outside the US? Guessing your card has fraud detection that may kick in if you make an order from an overseas vendor. I've had similar things happen with overseas vendors and called my CC company to have them push it through.

#3 7 years ago

Your CC company is the issue, not Pinsound. Call your CC company and tell them this is a legitimate purchase you are trying to make and they will allow it.

#4 7 years ago

Called Visa and they said the card was declined three times due to "computer error". Not sure how this could be Visa's fault.

#5 7 years ago

dirtbag66,same thing happened to me just yesterday as well! I ordered the pin sound board for my TAFG,and the same thing happened to me!! BUT,different excuses!! Watch your card closely!!!Mine finally went through!!

#6 7 years ago

Use a different CC. I recently ordered without issues as so many others have in the past.
    OR, they need to be alerted that their system is creating issues and preventing ordering.

#7 7 years ago

Try ordering from www.ksarcade.net instead. Much quicker delivery too.

#8 7 years ago

This happens to me every time too (I have 2 pinsounds) - frustrating to say the least. Next time I'll order from K's... it's technically the credit card's fraud detection so if you call them first it should go through.

#9 7 years ago

Arcadeshop.com also carries them. Have to call, but owner is great as I bought a couble of various boards from him recently.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-ordering-problems and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.