Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 67 days ago by Pinzap
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Thief (resized).JPG
    125-001_Small (resized).jpg
    606BB3C6-3A20-4643-8E46-36C3DAF0939E (resized).jpeg
    NMR_HD_front_web-450x500 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eric_S.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 1 year ago

Wow, I thought the Pinsound guys would have been shamed enough, getting called out for blatantly stealing the Kahr idea/design, to stop selling their knock-off reset board. I was considering a Pinsound board for my Dr. Who, but hard pass now.

1 year later
    #51 5 months ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Count me in the crowd that somehow missed this over a year ago. Just saw the product on the marketplace and said WTF? Had to use search to see if somehow Rob Kahr had licensed his design to someone else. Nope… just another scumbag copier of a very unique product. It’s one thing to produce different designs of cupholders or other generic items that have been around for decades… but to copy this product (or as others have mentioned a WOZ red smoke witch replacement) is just a sleazy move.

Yeah, I wonder how many sales of other products PinSound has missed due to this blatant stealing of Rob's reset board. I know I'm not buying a Pinsound board for my Dr. Who due to this sleaziness. Speak with your wallet - it is the loudest voice you have.

#66 5 months ago
    Quoted from PinSound:

Pinball is a fantastic community and I thought Rob was a close friend, but as we say, ego is the enemy...

Are you for real? What kind of sociopath steals the concept and design from a "friend" and then blames the victim for not being a good friend? Wow, you are a snake in the grass.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eric_S.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside