(Topic ID: 217037)

Pinsound missing sounds with Sega Whitestar?

By docquest

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by docquest
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I recently got a Pinsound board for my Sega Lost in Space. This is my second Pinsound board and I was very pleased with how it worked on my Diner to Ash vs Evil Dead re-theme.

However I'm having problems getting some of the sounds to play when using the Pinsound board. For example with the stock Sega system when when you complete the 3 green targets the Robot says "Condition Green", then when you do the yellow targets, he says "Condition Yellow", and then when you hit the 3 red ones he says "Condition Red".

When Pinsound is hooked up he never says "Condition Green" or "Condition Yellow". Then you finish the 3 red targets he just says "Red" without the word "Condition" in front of it. The folders on my USB have all of those phrases on it but they don't get called when its time.

When you finish spelling the letters R-O-B-O-T the Robot is supposed say each of letters one at a time; "R", "O", "B", "O, "T" then say '"Robot is Online" but he just says "R" and "O" then nothing. The folders for all those phrases are also on the USB drive but they just don't get called when its time.

I just got the game so there may be other sounds missing but these are the first ones I noticed since they are some of the more important call-outs in the game.

Anyone else have issues with missing sounds on their Sega/Whitestar games?

1 week later
#2 5 years ago

No one else has missing or incorrect sounds with a pinsound with Sega Whitestar games?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 18.95
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
£ 45.00
Lighting - Other
PinballToys

£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-missing-sounds-with-sega-whitestar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.