I previewed this in the members thread a while back and thought advent was a good time to post a v1. I'm open to making this the best it can be so please feel free to leave comments or pm me directly.
Note: the link below is on mediafire but I'll also post it to the Pinsound Community pages:
v1 release notes:
Welcome to v1 of my LOTR film mix! I took the existing OST mix as a base but I would say that 99% of this has now been changed including:
- all new musiC from the films: each mode is authentic to the film scene, also some plenty of music has been added
- modes which use layered music (e.g. Escape the ringwraithes), use the authentic layered music appropriately
- where appropriate samples were replaced with HQ speech from film's isolated channel, some new speech also added
- tonnes of new sound effects
- all sorts of new jingles such as skill shot, end of ball, etc.
Lots of original sounds remain, some it makes no sense to try and replace
Please leave some feedback in the Pinside thread. I'm open to make it better so any ideas of constructive criticism drop me a note.
Hope you enjoy it, now on to Mordor!!