Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by malkneil
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8525034B-6AC9-4D0B-85ED-DB87C30D37E3 (resized).jpeg
    A69A02BD-90F5-406A-85DA-BAF358D96B3B (resized).jpeg
    5D175AB3-5A1B-4031-9CF8-BCFFB8A469A9 (resized).jpeg
    A3549C20-9320-4279-8314-A745E4F6ED10 (resized).jpeg
    BBAC7012-F43F-40B2-AC56-70DDAC5982DE (resized).jpeg
    9D6269C0-9D4D-4780-BF3F-88AC55C29ECB (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThePinballCo-op.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from High_End_Pins:

The boards work great in attract mode but go silent when the games are started.

This happens to me when I load new music/sounds into the system. I'm not entirely sure why, but I need to turn the game off and on several times until it goes "loading sound files, please wait" and then it plays a jingle several over and over for up to 10-15 minutes as it loads the new sound files. Each time it loads a new sound file it makes a distinct noise during the jingle.

If you have a USB with sound files in each (you should, that's the only way to make them work), I would try taking that out, turning the game on long enough to recognize it's been removed, then turn it off, put the USB back in, and turn it on again. It might take several attempts to recognize the USB. There are also two USB slots, so try both slots.

If you don't have the USB... then that's the problem.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThePinballCo-op.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-issues-?tu=ThePinballCo-op and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.