• Latest reply 5 years ago by paynemic
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinnoise.jpg
image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 8 years ago

Strange things are happening in the pinworld. For some reason PPS (Rick) got bashed because he could not help it that someone sold crappy (or none) WW toppers under the PPS license. Of course he was limited in what he could do. If Disney new all the crappy Star wars items get around now, I wonder if they check. So I support him on that.
But on the other hand PPS was real fast on IP infringement when Endproduct used sounds for the IJ. Wonder if the sounds used are included in the IP from Williams? Sounds would be from the film owner or even Lucas Art? As Endprodukt took them from the movie. Also using pictures, sounds etc for own purposes is ok, as long as you are not making money with it. So the Mix from Endprodukt offered for free to the community via the pinsound forum, would fall into this category, PPS was wrong on that one. Or am i missing something here?
So it's hard to tell from this forum if PPS is right or wrong........

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Can we stop talking about Rick in my threads... ?

Are you willing to share your lifeswork with other IJ fans now we hope we convinced you that 'a certain person who's name we can not say and is out of here' was talking Bullsh...?

1 week later
#106 8 years ago

“Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.”

“It’s not the years, honey. It’s the mileage.”

Nothing shocks me. I’m a scientist.”

Don't Call me junior!

“that's what scares me"

“‘X’ never, ever marks the spot.”

“You know how to fly, don’t you?” “...Unhhh, no. Do you?” (Place crash hurry up - Or just a plane ramp)

“Nazis. I hate these guys.”

“Sallah, I said no camels. That’s five camels. …Can’t you count" (salah selected)

“You lost today, kid. But that doesn’t mean you have to like it.” (Ball drain)

If it’s truth you’re looking for, Dr. Tyree’s philosophy class is right down the hall.”

Didn’t any of you guys ever go to Sunday school?”

“I’m like a bad penny, I always turn up.”

You left just when you were becoming interesting.” - dr Jones

#112 8 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

"Crystal Skull. Why'd I have to do Crystal Skull."
"Nuke the fridge."
"I always shoot first"
Even if you didn't put them in the game, it would be good to hear them in Indy's voice.
I do think there's value in just the generic jackpot/multiball types of callouts as well to add some variety to Rhys-Davies samples.

Was there an IJ movie with crystal skulls

#115 8 years ago

Not sure how all these work and would get them in. I understand that an action calls for a certain sound bite, must mot be too long.

Wonder I a ball drain can be different kind of quotes, so quote A, then B, then C, etc. Or like selecting Willie can result in 3 different quotes where the game randomly selects one (one game quote A en next game Quote B)?

Some thoughts:

“Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.” - Extra for starting path of adventure?

“It’s not the years, honey. It’s the mileage.” Any idea where it would fit into the game? When selecting Willie?

Nothing shocks me. I’m a scientist.” First lock ball - Arc selected

“‘X’ never, ever marks the spot.” - Third ball lock - Cup selected - just before rolling ball

“Nazis. I hate these guys.” - Start of Get the medallion video?

“Sallah, I said no camels. That’s five camels. …Can’t you count" (salah selected) Good one.

“You lost today, kid. (Ball drain)

You left just when you were becoming interesting.” Ball drain

Problem is, you are trying to make a great game even greater, that will be very hard. I think the original sounds and quotes in this machine are already on a level that can not be beaten easily. Great work from Williams in that time that will still stand after almost 25 years!!!

hope this helps...

#117 8 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Thanks for your input.
Never tried to compete with Granners work. I enhanced what's allready there. Do you use my mix with the pinsound board? Doesn't sound like it. I think most people can't look back after they played with my mix. I'm not the one who composed anything - that goes all to Granner and that Dude is a genious. No doubt about that.

I have an older version of your mix on my machine but there are somethings odd, like sound volume and not synced with the actions. So I switched to the OST version for now, which also has some strange things (like with the extra ball - complete silence) , waiting on an update from you BTW love the work you are doing....can't wait...

8 months later
#134 7 years ago

Just to bump this thread after recent news from PPS and Pinsound. Any change we could see the IJ reorchestration from Endprodukt on the Pinsound forum? I hope so, I watched the you tube video and it is stunning!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

12,500 (OBO)
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 1,419.00
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-indiana-jones-reorchestration-released?tu=peterg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.