Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

So I'm finally getting around to installing my pinsound board I bought a long while back. I have it installed in bsd and wanna have the original sounds/music and the community remix by hazzard. Issue is where do I get the files to put on my thumb drive? I have no clue what to do now .. only thing I have is the board in. Any help wld be greatly appreciated .thanks

#2 4 years ago

https://www.pinsound.org/en/pinballs/wpc-alpha-dmd/dracula/

Here’s the remix, follow the instructions.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tantrums-guide-to-pinsound

Here’s a very helpful thread. Pinsound programming can be tricky at first.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

https://www.pinsound.org/en/pinballs/wpc-alpha-dmd/dracula/
    Here’s the remix, follow the instructions.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tantrums-guide-to-pinsound
    Here’s a very helpful thread. Pinsound programming can be tricky at first.

Thank you so much...

#4 4 years ago

I had found the page you linked but can't get it to do anything? Is anyone have the files I need that cld send them to me by email or something?

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

I had found the page you linked but can't get it to do anything? Is anyone have the files I need that cld send them to me by email or something?

You need to create an account and log in; the download links appear once you've logged in

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You need to create an account and log in; the download links appear once you've logged in

Ok ill give it a go but unfortunately I'm not to good at doing all this file stuff so I'm sure I'll have issues

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Ok ill give it a go but unfortunately I'm not to good at doing all this file stuff so I'm sure I'll have issues

Even if somebody sends you the files, you'll still need to do that bit; You'll figure it out! Just post if you have questions

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Even if somebody sends you the files, you'll still need to do that bit; You'll figure it out! Just post if you have questions

Ys that? Maybe u can help walk me threw it if I can't figure it out

#9 4 years ago

Are there directions somewhere once you get the file downloaded and how to proceed after?

#10 4 years ago

Ok I have the 1.4 file .. do I just send it to my usb then install in pinsi board? Do I need to unzip it or hit any buttons on the board? Also can I also put the original track on the board and switch back and forth as needed?

#11 4 years ago

Double click the file and drag the folder inside to your desktop or whatever. Then open your USB drive and look for a folder called “audio”. If that doesn’t exist, create it.

take that whole folder from inside the zip and copy it to the USB drive in the Audio folder. Stick that in the PinSound board and turn on the machine. If the machine finds the files in good shape, it will start to convert them. This takes a while but it periodically tells you how far along it is

#12 4 years ago

I suck lol.. guess my file isn't correct on the sd or I'm doing something wrong with the board . No wonder I waited a year to mess with it lol

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Ok I have the 1.4 file .. do I just send it to my usb then install in pinsi board? Do I need to unzip it or hit any buttons on the board? Also can I also put the original track on the board and switch back and forth as needed?

What is the 1.4 file?

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Double click the file and drag the folder inside to your desktop or whatever. Then open your USB drive and look for a folder called “audio”. If that doesn’t exist, create it.
    take that whole folder from inside the zip and copy it to the USB drive in the Audio folder. Stick that in the PinSound board and turn on the machine. If the machine finds the files in good shape, it will start to convert them. This takes a while but it periodically tells you how far along it is

Ill give it a go... how do I know if its reading the files? Is the lights do something or does it say something in the display ?

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What is the 1.4 file?

Isnt the file 1.4 bsd remix?

#16 4 years ago

Anyone wanna buy a pinsound board and headphone kit...I've tried everything I know how to do

#17 4 years ago

Got it.. now just need to put the original version on with the remix so I can go back and forth as wanted

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Got it.. now just need to put the original version on with the remix so I can go back and forth as wanted

See! You da man now!

#19 4 years ago

All that work and im not sure if I like it lol. It's way different and some parts I love while others I perfer the original.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.