pasted_image (resized).png
config (resized).JPG
pasted_image.png
pinsound_rumble (resized).png
47BA478B-EFC8-4549-8BFF-A2C4FFF2B14A.jpeg
IMG_1952.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#271 9 years ago

All is good!

7 months later
#532 8 years ago

I bought a few but can't get the CFTBL file to upload. Keep's saying can't find file...I'll get it when I have more time. Plus, I am recutting all the audio because I heard that file and it sucks! LOL I just recut all the VO's so far. Male & Female.

#535 8 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

did they ever do an update to fix the glitchy nature of the Data East volume potentiometer control?

I am sorry do you own a DataEast? I didn't think so....Sit down...

1 year later
#952 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Nope, figured out the not booting problem. Still having the not recognizing the USB. And yes, I used two of the USB sticks I've been provided with my pinsound boards, plus a Sandisk.

Having the same problem in my IJ. USB work then USB not recognized. I am about to just put in the old sound card. Theses things are a pain in the a**. I have had bad boards, in a couple of games with a color DMD it causes problems because of power. They sound great if they work and stay working. That's not to say in a few very few that they don't seem to have a problem.

#954 7 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Missing detection of USB is caused by the USB itself - I use another one that is more high grade.
The one delivered with the PinSound-Board is low cost scrap.
Another reason is instabile 12 volt power supply to the PinSound-Board and in game play sound often interrupts or USB flash drive is missing!
Since using separate power supply no more errors occur and PinSound-Board is working well.

Can you post the USB drive you used? Or a link or pic. Anything it's wearing me out.

#956 7 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

I use a small stick from Intenso Slim Line with 8 GB.

Is it 3.0?

1 year later
#1387 5 years ago

I'm working with the pin sound card and it seems like every time I do, I ask myself why? The website has gotten a little bit better but it's still a pain in the butt. I need some help because I'm not quite sure what's going wrong. The game boots up and you can hear The audio, and it never says "missing audio files". I want you start again there's no audio other than the booting of the audio. So I know the speakers are working and obviously it's hooked up properly or you wouldn't hear anything. Can someone take a look at these files and see what I'm doing wrong? Yes I know they look like Mac files but they are PC files. I just use these images so that I could upload them from my Mac onto pinside.

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 5.50.22 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-01-15 at 5.50.22 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-01-15 at 5.50.33 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-01-15 at 5.50.33 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-01-15 at 5.50.42 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-01-15 at 5.50.42 PM (resized).png
1 week later
#1397 5 years ago

Stay away! Problems! Not worth the headaches!

#1413 5 years ago

I am not the only who feels this way. I know plenty of people who have pulled them out of their games.
For many reasons they just haven’t posted. I reached out and a great pinsider who knows his pinsound cards well
tried to help and even formatted the file and I loaded it with no luck. I thought I had it fixed but then when I started looking closer I was just getting sound from the original audio visual board From CV. I’m not happy with their product for many reasons. Their customer support sucks as they won’t answer emails. Then if they do you by chance which is slim, they act like you’re an idiot. I get that not everyone gets it. But when I can strip a game completely down and restore it all the way from the wood and decals, to the play field. I have a pretty good grasp of how it works. Why do I need to login to multiple sites just to get a file? And why are you posting files instead of just putting up a wave .wav file the board needs to begin with. I’m not interested in taking it into this program and that program in this program in that program just to convert a file that should already be on the website. I spend hours just making sure the file is correct. Which is what I did with the other day. By the way which was so great helping me. More than I can say for tech-support. Just let me login get the file I need and get out. Don’t make it sound like a plug and play, when that’s really not the case. I can hear all the dings in dong and the loud unnecessary noises it makes just a boot up, USB is in place. So it sees the files but no audio plays. It can recognize when you pulled a USB out. USB is missing. So the audio is there but it won’t play the file. And I think the pinsider who help me out new more than most on here. Maybe the second board is better than the first series but the second series sucks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-card-reviews-anyone?tu=wdpvideo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.