pasted_image (resized).png
config (resized).JPG
pasted_image.png
pinsound_rumble (resized).png
47BA478B-EFC8-4549-8BFF-A2C4FFF2B14A.jpeg
IMG_1952.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Um...looks like the price went down $60. Glad I'm still going to order...

Currently showing $339 on pinsound.org. But that's next to a struck-through $399, so not clear if this is the new price, or a temporary sale and the price will return to $399 at some point.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

The euro is down, maybe the new price reflects a change is the exchange rate.

I'm heading to Holland in March, so I'll hope that trend continues!

1 month later
#247 8 years ago

Bad news, sounds like PPS is attempting to crack down on people recreating and sharing Bally/Williams sound packages:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-reorchestration-for-pinsound-and-warren-davis/page/4#post-2360579

7 months later
#489 8 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

I need a MAC PINSTUDIO that works please?

There are a number of Windows emulators for Mac (in addition to Boot Camp) which are pretty much a necessity if you're using oddball software like Pinstudio or the control software for the LED OCD board, which will never have a large enough user-base to justify conversion for Mac.

I use Parallels which works well but has recently started an aggressive planned obsolesce that has me eying other possibilities.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2473278,00.asp

You could also try Wineskin which is free and less of a hassle than setting up an entire virtual Windows environment, though I'm not sure whether it will work with Pinsound:
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2473430,00.asp

2 years later
#1138 6 years ago
Quoted from JediPimp:

I've recently put together what I think is quite a nice Pinsound mix for Judge Dredd for my pinsound board. I've tried to post it on that pinsound community forum but my file size is too big (larger than 200MB I believe). I could put it up on google drive if anyone was interested? The voices are the same unfortunately (I don't have the talent or capacity to re-create them in HD audio) but the music and jingles are all different as is some of the FX. I have also put in multiple tracks in all of the music folders so Pinsound randomly selects a track every time (one of the cooler and less utilised features of pinsound in my opinion). The tracks range from classic punk to industrial rock to heavy rock to electronica and even some psy-trance. I went for a apocalyptic postmodern vibe. Of course the tracks are copyrighted so you would have to own the tracks yourself etc etc.

I'd love to check it out!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-card-reviews-anyone?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.