pasted_image (resized).png
config (resized).JPG
pasted_image.png
pinsound_rumble (resized).png
47BA478B-EFC8-4549-8BFF-A2C4FFF2B14A.jpeg
IMG_1952.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider damonator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#513 8 years ago
Quoted from Luppin:

switching the machine on, I hear some slow beeps... then a VERY loud sound announces the start up is completed. The volume of the machine is set to 4 (TZ), I usually play with a low or mid-low volume. This sound is very loud and sooo annoying. Is it the same for you? Is there a way to reduce it? (actually the same apply to the music and speech during the files conversion procedure).

Yes, there are two volume controls on the board itself - one is for the cabinet speaker and the other for the backbox speakers. Dial both of those down and you should be good to go!

3 months later
#696 8 years ago
Quoted from MPierce:

Are you guys going to have boards available at the Texas Pinball Festival? Any special show prices?

They had boards available last year - and they were throwing in the headphone cable kit. So you got the cable kit and no shipping for the normal price. I haven't heard what they are planning this year.

I'm hoping they have the Whitestar edition finished in time, but not sure if they'll be ready.

2 years later
#1267 5 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Has anyone figured out if these work with older data East? Like revision 2 stuff like Robocop, Phantom, Monday night football, and Playboy 35?

The older boards won’t work, but I spoke with Pinsound at TPF and these will definitely be supported by the new board at some point.

2 months later
#1281 5 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

To each his own I guess. Mine play the THX intro music and shake the house during their boot sequence; it's an epic experience just turning the Pinsound games on let alone playing them!

Wha what? You can have an intro sound instead of the blip, blip, blip, blip?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider damonator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-card-reviews-anyone?tu=damonator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.