(Topic ID: 206084)

Pinsound Boards. How I made my SAM sytem sound like a Spike 2 game.

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cabuford.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

Pin sound is incredible. Not only does it sound better, my favorite part is the ability to change sounds. I put one in my LW3 (yes the pin sound cost about 1/3 of what I paid for the machine) but I've got the real music tracks (ZZ Top and C&C music factory) as well as some 80's and 90's Rock. I made the tilt sound the one from TWD thanks to Pinball Broswer. I put in some AFM extra ball and return to battle call outs for fun. The possibilities are endless.

I spent about $25 on Amazon for some replacement speakers and they helped too.

And my wife appreciates the headphone jack, which might be the most important thing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cabuford.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-boards-how-i-made-my-sam-sytem-sound-like-a-spike-2-game?tu=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.