(Topic ID: 184059)

Pinsound board for sale

By PeoriaKid

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

Pinsound board for sale

Added: 2017-03-18 17:27:14 UTC • Ended: April 7th, 2017
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 300 (OBO)

Open for offers

I'm selling my Pinsound board. Bought 2 months ago from K's arcade and pre-installed for a DE Star Trek. It works fine - the reason I'm selling it is because there aren't any re-mixes available for the Star Trek, and I don't want to make one from scratch. Paid $429 including the pre-loaded flash drive.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PeoriaKid's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PeoriaKid's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Peoria, AZ, US

#2 7 years ago

Any interested in an ES decal & plastics set?

#3 7 years ago

Hate to see you give this up. Buying mine next weekend at TPF and have already remastered my own Getaway orchestration.

Did you check out the PinSound forum? Also, could swear I watched a Star Trek with PinSound on YouTube. Community is very sharing and I'm sure someone would make theirs available to you.

I'm even tempted to work on it for you just so you can keep your PinSound.

#4 7 years ago

Okay, looks like you are right as I was only able to find one reference, and he was having probs getting the board to work at all.

I really hate seeing someone give up on PinSound and miss out on what it adds. Therefore, I would be willing to make a deal with you. If you keep it then I will help you with reorchestration of the music. I would even be willing to help with some of the fx and call outs if you find the audio files. I will need you to provide me with a game recording (I can walk you through this) so that I can test my work in the PinSound app.

Thoughts?

#5 7 years ago

I made a Remix for ST25th. As well others have. They are available.

If you want to try mine out you can PM me. If you find a sound you dont like it is as simple as replacing the audio file in that folder. I re-orchestrated everything from music to sound FX.

Just recorded a video. The audio on my phone is really muffled, but you get the idea. I forgot to activate ice planet, that has different music as well. Still could use a lot of work, but good enough till I find time to polish it up a bit.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-board-for-sale-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.