Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Madmax541
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Thank you all for your continued support!

#2 5 years ago

Good to see PinSound jumping in on the Black Friday sales.

Now......ColorDMD, you're the last big player holding your cards close.....!!

#3 5 years ago

Perfect

Ordered

#4 5 years ago

Thanks!

#5 5 years ago

So glad I waited

#6 5 years ago

On the website, where do we need to enter the coupon code? No space to enter that i see, only voucher code and coupon code comes up with error. Thx!

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from 2pupPinz:

On the website, where do we need to enter the coupon code? No space to enter that i see, only voucher code and coupon code comes up with error. Thx!

send me a PM, I'll take care of your order

#8 5 years ago

Damn, just when I thought my wallet was safe today.

#9 5 years ago

I can enter "BLACK2018" under VOUCHERS and then it adds Headphones Stationas a gift.
    But it is removed the gift again when I reach payment...
    PM on it way PinSound

#10 5 years ago

Just ordered Pinsound!!!
    So stoked, been on the list all year.
    had to send a quick email to Nicolas got a super fast response!
    Now to find those Indiana Jones soundtracks.
    Great customer service.

#11 5 years ago

Pinsound on IJ rocks

#12 5 years ago

Ordered for my DW, including new speakers - those mixes are awesome

#13 5 years ago

Got frustrated and gave up after two of my credit cards were declined. Tried using both of the 2 payment processors (other than PayPal) and even entered a response code that was texted to me, and it still failed.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from boustrophedonic:

Got frustrated and gave up after two of my credit cards were declined. Tried using both of the 2 payment processors (other than PayPal) and even entered a response code that was texted to me, and it still failed.

That happened to me before, call your cc company and ok the transaction. Pm or email pinsound and they will back to you asap ( great customer service ), and check to make sure the purchase is good.

#15 5 years ago

Placed my first order from PinSound. Thank you for the Black Friday Offer! Now to figure out how to get it installed

#16 5 years ago

I'm also having an issue, but sent a PM, hopefully I can get it fixed before it expires!

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pball:

I'm also having an issue, but sent a PM, hopefully I can get it fixed before it expires!

I am also... when does it expire?

#18 5 years ago

Got it to work. .. my first pinsound and will b going in bsd

#19 5 years ago

Usually, if the transaction is refused, that means you have to contact your bank to confirm / allow the payment.

I think I've replied to all the PM I've received.
    If there is any other question, don't hesitate to contact me!

#20 5 years ago

Added PinSound+ boards to BSD and STTNG this year and couldn't be happier with them.

Would have loved to get a headphone station with one of them! This makes an amazing product even better, and if you're on the fence you should definitely jump for this nice deal.

Highest recommendation!

#21 5 years ago

Super fast response from pinsound and my order is in! I'm not looking forward to the install on 6 systems, but the end result will be awesome!

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pball:

Super fast response from pinsound and my order is in! I'm not looking forward to the install on 6 systems, but the end result will be awesome!

#23 5 years ago

Im considering a second one.
    Does anyone know if there is a High end well done Addams Family Mix out there?

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I listened to one at the york show that was pretty awesome...

#25 5 years ago

If you're talking about this one:

It was "ok". Orchestra music is amazing, but kiss nearly ALL in-game sound call outs goodbye, and some of those are pretty big:

It has to warm up.......SO it can KIIEEEEELLLL you!!!!
    SHOWTIME!!!!!!!

I would edit out nearly all the callouts back to the originals and keep the OST.

The BSD mix was done right. OST sounds incredible, and some of the crucial callouts still exist (10/20/30 million).

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

If you're talking about this one:

It was "ok". Orchestra music is amazing, but kiss nearly ALL in-game sound call outs goodbye, and some of those are pretty big:
    It has to warm up.......SO it can KIIEEEEELLLL you!!!!
    SHOWTIME!!!!!!!
    I would edit out nearly all the callouts back to the originals and keep the OST.
    The BSD mix was done right. OST sounds incredible, and some of the crucial callouts still exist (10/20/30 million).

Thank you so much!
    So if I understand the program and pinsound website right.....I could take this version above, then put back all the callouts from the gold rom? Just add 6-8 hours work to the project.

#27 5 years ago

Thank you so much!
    So if I understand the program and pinsound website right.....I could take this version above, then put back all the callouts from the gold rom? Just add 6-8 hours work to the project.

My experience in this is limited, but I do remember attempting what you are referring to. It definitely takes some time to do right - adding the callouts back in - and they will NOT match the audio quality of the OST. The OST will be booming, and then Raul Julia's voice will seem like a whisper in comparison.

Now, that being said, @Hazzard did BSD right, and best of my knowledge, the callouts for BSD match the energy of the accompanied OST. I am limited to YT videos, and I do know there are some pinsiders with PinSound in BSD already, and they could provide a greater testimony than I.

Looking at this video right here:

Pinsider @colsond3 could vouch on this one.

#28 5 years ago

Wow can't wait to get my bsd pinsound.... seems like the best one from all i have heard

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow can't wait to get my bsd pinsound.... seems like the best one from all i have heard

My first board was for Hazzard's BSD mix, and it is worth every penny. It instantly drops 25 years off the game. Stick a sub under your game and prepare to be floored. If you own a BSD, in my opinion there is no better mod for it than a PinSound board.

While STTNG isn't quite as striking as the BSD PinSound effect (an extremely high standard), quite a lot of work has been done by folks with big soundtrack libraries to create excellent STTNG mixes, and the results are very satisfying. Again, stick a sub under your game and do the warp 9 hurry-up. Boy howdy.

Congrats to those who jumped on the deal, you're in for a real treat. If you're as audio-oriented as me, you'll be downright giddy. Enjoy!

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

My experience in this is limited, but I do remember attempting what you are referring to. It definitely takes some time to do right - adding the callouts back in - and they will NOT match the audio quality of the OST. The OST will be booming, and then Raul Julia's voice will seem like a whisper in comparison.
    Now, that being said, @Hazzard did BSD right, and best of my knowledge, the callouts for BSD match the energy of the accompanied OST. I am limited to YT videos, and I do know there are some pinsiders with PinSound in BSD already, and they could provide a greater testimony than I.
    Looking at this video right here:

Pinsider @colsond3 could vouch on this one.

The volume difference is fixable (painful, but possible), although the actual crap quality of the audio will be noticeable. You can get a pretty modern mix out of the game

#31 5 years ago

how much were these with the discount - I would like one for my GNR

#32 5 years ago

No discount, but a free headphone module and shipping. So $369usd

#33 5 years ago

I was late?? Already the end of the promotion ??

#34 5 years ago

Do a lot of you use headphones wired to pin when playing?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-black-friday-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.