(Topic ID: 255064)

Pinsound

By little-italy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

New to this but just installed a new pinsound board and went to pinsound site and downloaded creature mix and installed in pin but no sound at all any suggestions. Thanks

#2 4 years ago

Do you get any sounds when the game is booting? As the Pinsound should beep or make a jingle when booted.

#3 4 years ago

It told me to restart pin and I removed USB and turned back on and the pin told me no USB was found this after it was in for 3 minutes

#4 4 years ago

No on game specific sound but I did get music from I guess is in the pinsound software

#5 4 years ago

I just went to the pinsound site picked a version for creature downloaded it and put it into my pin did I miss a step?

#6 4 years ago

Make sure your firmware is up to date, you can download it from Pinsound.

What does the folder structure look like on the flash drive?

#7 4 years ago

K how do I do that, and I just downloaded the file

#8 4 years ago

I loaded it in my pin and I o ly got sound when I hit a target nothing else. Went back to the file on my computer and moved every sub file into file and loaded. Now nothing at all on the pin

#9 4 years ago

I can't get to the site from work, but check under support and download the latest.

Unzip the file and put it in the root of your flash drive.

You should get audio saying that firmware is updating.

How big is the flash drive you are using? Do you know if it is formatted at FAT32?

#10 4 years ago

K I'm using the flash drive that came with the game. And my laptop unzipped the file and I don't know how to stop it

#11 4 years ago

I tried it again with a different format and left the usb in the game working now. Thanks for the help

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.