(Topic ID: 13553)

Pinside's averages and how should I use them?

By LordCrom

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 12 years ago

I use pinpedia or boston pinball to get a general idea on price. Each area in the US and world vary a decent amount on the price of pinball machines so you need to take that into consideration as well.

#14 12 years ago

I have to agree, while it is nice $2500 is the top end of the market for it IMO and that is for one in phenomenal shape. This one has some mylar bubbling on playfield. Sure you could cut out each bubble but then you don't have a totally flat surface on the playfield. To properly fix you would have to remove all the mylar on the playfield and that is a tough task that someone paying top price should not have to worry about IMO.

But as thelaw points out if you love it and only want that pin it may be worth it to you and that is all that really matters in the end. Either way you go I hope you are happy with your decision good luck!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsides-averages-and-how-should-i-use-them?tu=the_dude_abides and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.