Topic Stats

• 5,925 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by DreamTR
  • Topic is favorited by 41 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 867 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 1.46.04 PM (resized).png
image1(1) (resized).JPG
GB launch TGP (resized).JPG
tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20151209_202556453.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tz68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

I live in the Nashville area and have been to game galaxy..nice guys..

#10 7 years ago

you still have my info Mike?

3 weeks later
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I only know because the White Water was sitting in the shop to be worked on when I dropped my board off for repair. Can't tell you how long it will take to get up and running again, but I'm very confident it will play great after Mike is finished with it.

I was at Mike's last Wednesday picking up my TOM and didn't see it in his shop..so maybe they have it already..I can text Jason and find out..

#56 7 years ago

Mike still has his WH20..what time Friday?

#65 7 years ago

I'm definitely gonna have to get out there and play IJ...BTW Jason,Jim bought the rest of the storage unit..

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Duane: Awesome, glad he bought it [] that helped you guys out I am sure

Sure did..thanks for hooking us up..

1 week later
#92 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

We didn't stay too long. Got there around 12:30 a.m. and left around 3 p.m. It was such a beautiful day outside and it was kinda hot in there. I'd like to go back when it is a day much like today . . . rainy and dreary.

Mike???? You weren't watching the Cat"s reverse the curse against the hated Vol's?

Thats what kept me away...

#97 7 years ago
Quoted from mystic:

Saw that Dave & Busters opened back up in Opryland Mall last week.. anyone know if they have any pins? Nothing listed on the website.

Was there last night...crowded as hell and zero pin's...incredible dave's in rivergate has a Rolling Stone's and Iron man though..

#99 7 years ago

didn't want to sound like I was advertising for ID's..I think they did the GG guys dirty...forced them to leave for a big company that took two years to open up,and rumour was they almost didn't..but Jason and Rob have been in there playing their pins..they even made em turn the volume up on the "stones" so they could hear it..but yes their arcade is far superior..

3 weeks later
#130 7 years ago

hey guys ...anyone know what happened to Mike Chestnut? I heard he's had surgery..did he wreck his bike?

#136 7 years ago

MC replied to my email last night,I think he'll be ok,just gonna take some time...thanks for the info Pintucky...let's all go up there and lock up his bikes..

1 month later
#196 7 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

I saw those show up on my CL notification ap. I was wondering if the Space Shuttle was TZ68s? Him and his brother were working on one when I bought their TFTC. I haven't seen him post in awhile.

It's not ours..getting ready to do a restore on it..

2 months later
#494 7 years ago

Sorry I missed this one..sounds like you guys had a blast...btw anyone here get that de Batman off craigslist last week?

3 weeks later
#637 7 years ago

Shadow and Tales

2 weeks later
#872 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

The big question I always say is would any of YOU pick XXX spot and put your OWN money into it.

Totally agree,I've been considering opening a sports bar for years but haven't found the right spot..
location x3..if you plop your investment in the wrong place it could be devastating..

1 month later
#1184 7 years ago
Quoted from diskoboy:

BTW, did someone here buy that F-14 Tomcat that was on Craigslist a few days ago for $700? I'm kicking myself for not contacting the guy.

I text him and ask for better pic's,he said it was nice,but all he has is a camera phone and to come see it..but a BoP fell in my lap the same day,so i had to go with her..

1 month later
#1542 7 years ago

Their gonna love South Park...

1 month later
#2016 6 years ago
Quoted from MWC:

Anyone else tired of that Craigslist "Wheels & Tires Brand New 20's" ad popping up their pinball search?

Hell yes..

1 week later
#2149 6 years ago

The heck with this pinball business..I'm trading my medieval for those 1930's rocking chair's and a nice set of those wheels off craigslist..

3 weeks later
#2333 6 years ago
Quoted from MWC:

live pretty close to Donelson near the airport, so I'm curious what dive bar that TZ came from. Looking nice!

I think its called "the Pub"..their was a High Speed there 2 years ago when I was there..never saw a TZ or Monopoly tho..

3 weeks later
#2487 6 years ago
Quoted from diskoboy:

Thousand bucks says Carnival Kia will follow soon after.

"and remember...don't you leave,till you see me beat my wife"....

#2517 6 years ago

Rivergate may be an option before long..I was in "I Dave's" yesterday afternoon and their was only 3 customers there including myself...hard to see them supporting that overhead with that few customers..pin's were dirty as hell too..

#2531 6 years ago

the "price police" on here and rgp are like a pack of wild dog's..they get pissed at rising pin prices because it put's them out of range for pins they can't afford in the first place..if they had 'em they would ask that much or more..I was roasted on here a year or so ago for asking 5k for my huo/nib spiderman..which i actually traded for Jason's Monster Bash..In my opinion,if you dont like someones price then just ignore it and go on..

6 months later
#3759 6 years ago

Hey everyone,a few of you already know my situation,but I'm gonna make this available to all Nashville area pinheads first,

I am selling most of my pins due to having to close my business after 20 years of operation(thanks Uncle Sam)..I want to keep my TZ and Creech...but all the rest are available,except Addams which Phillip has a deposit on.

I'm asking what I feel is fair market price's...you are welcome to come by and look at them..or I can get pic's..

Thanks

Duane

#3761 6 years ago

Thanks Erik...I have your Fish Tales btw..bought it from Jason

9 months later
#4685 5 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

The Sevierville auction is coming up in 3 days, will be up there on Friday and post some of the games I see. Hopefully this is a good first auction and we get something unique brought back =)

I didnt see u there yesterday...I think I might have seen Rob though, If he has long hair now..lol..

1 year later
#5258 4 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Radical technically won't be there until tomorrow, Taxi is just coming back in.
It looks like Scared Stiff will not be the one heading to Rivergate.
If anything it will be Walking Dead.
Rivergate makes wayyyyy more money than Antioch, and to be honest they should have more good Sterns.

Walking Dead please!!

3 months later
#5458 4 years ago

Game Galaxy has the best selection in the south,and two locations. Rivergate and Antioch..

2 months later
#5604 3 years ago

anyone around here have a pin they want to put on route? sports bar in Springfield..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tz68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside