tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thisnotes4u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#391 12 years ago

How lucky can I be? I'm a pinball addict from Buffalo NY area and I am working accross the street at Maaco body shop repairing hail damaged cars. Been dropp'n quarters like crazy at Game Galaxy.
My favorite all time arcade. The best kept machines in the world!

I sure hope I will still be around for the tournament. Can I link those details to a few other pinball sites? Good luck. pete

#409 12 years ago

Is there a link (designated page)to the pinball tournament information? I want to help promote it.
Also: where is LoRings located? I plan to get high score soon. (joke)

#411 12 years ago

Thanks, I'll link it.

Heads up on Hickory Hollow Mall hours: they now close at 8 PM some nights. This makes me sad.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#421 12 years ago

FYI Nashville pinheads: just added Big Buck Hunter (Stern 2010) to downtown. Wild Horse Saloon, see you there! I love visiting downtown Music City, any other downtown locations?

#441 12 years ago

How are you going to film that while playing Elvria with one hand as you enter the finals?
What makes you think we are wizards? Raise your hand if you are a pro.

I'm so glad to see pinball alive and well at Game Galaxy

#470 12 years ago

I hope not, Bride of Pinbot has outlanes that suck balls down like draino. My least favorite game at GG.

Edit: glad to hear BOP will not be one of the machines. Radical, No Fear and Funhouse. Good luck to all, pete.

#487 12 years ago

Hey Richard, can you please call my mom and tell her that there is a possibility of a career in pinball? She always said I'm wasting my time becoming a professional pinball player but you have proved her wrong! What are you going to do with all that money? (joke)

What a great time and what a great job by Jason. We should let him play each game and record his scores to see how he would have faired, I know he is REAL good. How bout it Jason? honor system, please post your scores.

Unfortunately my work gig is up in Nashville so I will not be here for the next tourney but I'll be watching for sure. I really love the Nashville music (and pinball) scene and hope to return soon.
Pete (AKA CFF- Crazy Flipper Fingers)

#503 12 years ago

Yes, I am Peter from Buffalo NY area. My high score initials are CFF for Crazy Flipper Fingers and that might cause the confusion. Also I was fourth of four people on Tron I believe. I must add that I felt really lucky on SAT , those were high scores for me. Just goes to prove that anyone can get lucky for one day. I have invested about $23,219.75 so far in quarters during my lifetime just to get this good. Hope you youngsters are listening!

#517 12 years ago

We just got Creature from the Black Lagoon from Erik today; I have not played it nor seen it. RIchard has it there for setup tomorrow morning...in fact I have NEVER played that game...it's one of a distinct few I want to play one of these days that I have not...

Got to play Creatures today. Extra clean/8.5 on everything. Lots to shoot at, easy ramps.
Heads up: no 4 plays for $1 as the card says. no biggie because it is a great game at 50 cents!!!

#538 12 years ago

I agree with pinballdad about the mall. Seems like newer shopping centers are a mere exit away down Rt. 24 . I truly hope that Game Gallery can live on so that retro gaming can become the next best thing. That arcade has become a gem in my life on the road working on hail damaged cars. Pray for hail.

I envision an Arcade museum/restaurant on Broadway or Opryland. I'll help move the machines when we are ready to make the move.

#541 12 years ago

Not trying to sound negative, sorry for that. I will be leaving the area because my work gig is done. My hope is to return someday to a new and improved GG. Best wish's Jason.

We need a thread this strong in the Buffalo area. 500+ posts for Nashville, what's up with that?

I must add the 24/7 music scene on lower Broadway was the best anyone could ever ask for, what a great city. Can't wait to come back!

2 weeks later
#621 11 years ago

Sorry I can't make this one, I'm back in Buffalo NY.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 259.00
900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cumming, GA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 64.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thisnotes4u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area?tu=thisnotes4u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.