tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockytop.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4702 10 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

That's why they make chocolate and vanilla. Both are good just personal preference to which you like better.

I'm with Larry and Crash on this. I really like WOZ. I enjoy variety and while I love Steve Richie flow games like ACDC and ST, I also love games like TZ and WOZ that offer a completely different experience.

3 months later
#4927 9 years ago

Cool, no worries. I'm going to be out of town from the 4th to the 12th, so you could come by anytime after that.

#4929 9 years ago

Cool, will do.

8 months later
#5240 9 years ago

That's a good question Erik. I talked to John about 6 months ago, but I've called him a couple of times since then with no luck.

1 year later
#5783 8 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Good Evening TN!
I just wanted to pop into this thread and see if anyone in the Nashville area knows of great techs or arcade service companies. We will be opening a free play barcade in Nashville likely in June. We currently have two locations in Chicago and Nashville will be our third. We offer our games on free play for everyone to enjoy with no cover charge. We are a group of guys who love arcade games and are happy to be able to share our games with the public. To get an idea of what we will be opening in Nashville you can check out our website at http://hqbeercade.com
Since we offer so many games and have them on freeplay, we are continually maintaining our games. I was hoping that some local insiders would be able to point me in the right direction for reliable and qualified individuals who would have an interest in contracting or being an employee. We offer very competitive rates for individuals who are knowledgable and qualified. I am also willing to train individuals as well. Right now my thoughts are rather open on days per week or maintenance schedules. As we get closer and talk to individuals or companies, I can work on the details with those individuals.
Outside of techs are there any local resources for monitor and pcbs repair in Nashville?
Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself to this local forum thread and hope to see many of you at the bar for a beer on me. Thank you for any recommendations or suggestions in advance, your help is greatly appreciated.
Here is our Facebook page, it will give you a little info on the location.
https://www.facebook.com/Headquarters-Beercade-Nashville-426551144198429/
Thanks
Neil

Hi Neil,

I'm excited about what you guys are doing. Looking forward to coming down and checking out your place when it opens!

#5791 8 years ago

That's a good price Woody. I'm sure it will sell pretty quickly.

10 months later
#5900 7 years ago

Has anyone in the area used the pinball browser much? I'm looking for someone who could come over and give me a quick tutorial? I have plenty of beer and pinball machines

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,377 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 39.00
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockytop.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area?tu=rockytop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.