Topic Stats

• 5,925 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by DreamTR
  • Topic is favorited by 41 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 867 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 1.46.04 PM (resized).png
image1(1) (resized).JPG
GB launch TGP (resized).JPG
tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20151209_202556453.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider natetheviking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 7 years ago

I was at Game Galaxy a few weeks ago and they had HS2, DE Simpsons, Monday Night Football, WW, EATPM, BK2K, Sopranos, Tron, Black Rose, TAF, Dr. Dude, and Guns 'n' Roses. Even the listing on their own website was not quite up to date.

It's the sort of place that really brought back some old memories. Dirty carpet, windowless room, shopping mall...just like the bad old days! It's the sort of place I wish I could get to more often but I was in from Louisville.

#29 7 years ago

Yeah, don't get too excited. I forgot to mention the very important piece of information that we were actually there buying the Dr. Dude. But I can do a brief impersonation:

My life was dull, my life was drab,
'Til I acquired the gift of gab,
Always be excellent, never be rude,
Get the gift of gab from Dr. Dude!

#31 7 years ago

Yeah, I felt like a jerk when we bought it. Here's a working machine in a real arcade just like pinball is supposed to be. And then we put it into a truck and drove it to a basement.

Anyway, it'll be at the expo up here in March if that's any consolation.

#33 7 years ago

I was there for about four or so hours. There were about five or six folks there at a time...maybe fifteen all day, mostly on the arcade side. Of course, this was a Monday afternoon. I guess that's not their busiest. I didn't have any problems with the machines except TAF swamp kickout being somewhat unpredictable. I wish we had something like that around here. Even if they don't sell beer.

8 months later
#1336 7 years ago

I came to hide the exact same free pinball post in this forum. Good on you, fumble flippers. I hope a pinsider gets em.

#1347 7 years ago

There's that line about "Saturday only" that may still work out for you.

5 months later
#2975 6 years ago

Did any of you see that cl ad for the storage locker full of arcade and pin stuff? It's hard to tell what's in there. A globetrotters for sure but I can't tell if there may be another back there. All or nothing $2500.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider natetheviking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside