tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moose615.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3622 10 years ago

Hey guys, new to the forum, I live in Hendersonville, TN. Long time Pin fan getting close to getting my first one. I never knew about Game Galaxy, I have to go soon because its sad to admit this but I find myself taking my daughter to Chuck E Cheeses just so I can play POTC.

#3625 10 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Welcome! Game Galaxy is an awesome place for pinball. Come out to the next tournament if you get a chance - no better time/place to meet other players in the area.
(Everyone, I apologize for my shameless promoting of the league)
Also, results from the latest tournament are up on the IFPA web site. Mike, they have merged your entries also.
http://www.ifpapinball.com/view_tournament.php?t=832&e=6&d=2013-05-11#results

Thank you for the welcome, hopefully I can make it out one day soon, Tuesdays are alittle tough but ill def try to make it out. I always enjoy meeting other Pinball fans.

#3631 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Long overdue, need to come to Game Galaxy. You won't find a place within 6 states with as many pins as we have on location.
Thanks to Matt we now have Bad Cats back in the arcade repaired and working!

I def will be going to Game Galaxy this weekend, I think I talked myself out of the Metallica MoP LE I have on preorder, so Game Galaxy looks to be the place to play, and atleast I'll get to play Metallica when it comes in there. But I'll still be looking into a TAF as my first home pin though

#3634 10 years ago

anyone know if the game list on Game Galaxy's website is up to date? I'm heading up there with my daughter to check it out today, I'm excited, cant wait!

#3636 10 years ago

are those pins up to play while they are for sale?

#3640 10 years ago

Just left GG, my daughter and I had a blast, Metallica Pro is really fun like I thought it would be, fave part, frying Sparky!. Played alot of games I loved in the past and the one that I was surprised I fell in love with was CReature from the black lagoon, I want it lol! I will def be back! Next time I'll bring cash.

1 week later
#3686 10 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Hey everyone, just another incessant reminder that we're having a league tournament this weekend. Moving back to the first weekend of the month with this one.
There's a theme for this month's games. See if you can spot it.
Metallica
AC/DC
Tommy
Guns n Roses (Could someone adjust the pop bumper switches on this? Doing that and cleaning the scoop switch made a world of difference on my Data East.)
Alternates: Getaway (plays ZZ Top) and CFTBL (plays 50's rock)
Here's a Metallica rulesheet if you haven't had a chance to play it yet. http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-rules-how-to-play-pro-v-106-rulesheet
As always, thanks for spreading the word and if you have any suggestions on how to make the league better please let me know.
See you Saturday at 2:00 if not before!

Can anyone join the league and play in the tournament? Have not ever been to one but I would like to start.

#3697 10 years ago

I should be able to make it out, looking forward to it!

#3698 10 years ago

I will now def be at the Saturday Tourny, just had to make sure I had someone to watch my daughter. Looking forward to meeting others in the Nashville area.

#3732 10 years ago

Melinda, I apologize I ment to introduce myself, I was the guy who was freaking out thinking I broke tales from the crypt. Congrats on your place in the Tourney I was 8/9 on my first one as well, I had alot of fun playing.

#3738 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Did myork82 make it down? When I left at 1:30 the only Pinsiders I saw were Blondetall, Storyteller, and FumbleFlippers. Moose615 when did you come down? Don't think I saw you.

I was there, got there about 1, I was in camo shorts, skull shirt and tattoo sleeve,I was playing Creech quite a bit before the tourney started. Williams is the only pinsider I personally met/ introduced, but I did see blondetall and her mom. Blondetall, how I understand it you mom will be a ranked TN player, that funny that you mentioned your mom getting made fun of at work, on my way home an ex girlfriend called and after I told her I was comin back from a pinball tourney she proceeded to say that's such a dorky thing to do, and I had to remind her she has a bed room dedicated to Harry Potter stuff (lots of stuff), after that she said well pinball is really fun haha

#3762 10 years ago
Quoted from TZ68:

Hey everyone,a few of you already know my situation,but I'm gonna make this available to all Nashville area pinheads first,
I am selling most of my pins due to having to close my business after 20 years of operation(thanks Uncle Sam)..I want to keep my TZ and Creech...but all the rest are available,except Addams which Phillip has a deposit on.
I'm asking what I feel is fair market price's...you are welcome to come by and look at them..or I can get pic's..
Thanks
Duane

Duane, don't blame you for keeping Creech, it's a great pin. Thank you for holding TAF for me, I should be able to get it next weekend.

#3765 10 years ago

Figure I'll ask on the Nashville forum first. I bought a Bobby Orr Power Play today and I really only need the backglass and playfield. If anyone is interested in anything else feel free to PM me and make an offer, lights work, boards look good, cab is sanded down

#3770 10 years ago

Hey guys, still have the power play cab, coin door, shooter assy, and backbox still available if anyone has any use for it. I need to get it out of my brothers garage by Monday and I would hate to just have to dump it. PM me if interested. Thanks guys

#3782 10 years ago

Howdy again guys, still have the BOPP cab, the boards, the backglass and playfield are gone but everything else is still in it. If anyone could use it all you gotta do it come get it. I have to get it out of my brothers garage by Monday so still trying to see if anyone can use it. It'll kill me to have to trash it. Now back to our regularly scheduled program

1 month later
#3879 10 years ago

I am bummed I missed the trny, it totally slipped my mind, thinks have been busy lately, trying to get closed on a house for my daughter and I (should know more later today) I went Saturday and put more down on my first pin (TAF) and can't wait to have it in our new house. So I'm going to try my best to make it to the Aug trny unless I'm moving that weekend.

3 weeks later
#3972 10 years ago

Everything's fine in hendersonville, but the 2 hours to get to work wasn't fun. The 7 day calls for rain rain and more rain, hopefully it'll let up long enough Saturday so i can get my TAF.

1 month later
#4081 10 years ago

Hey guys, does anyone know anyone that will pickup and deliver pins? There is one in South Carolina, I am wanting to get but am unable to get it myself, I am not sure if NAVL is an option since I live in a condo and doesn't seem very semi trailer accessible. Hoping to find someone. Thanks for any help guys

#4085 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Since it's in the south you can contact Don at Pinballs on the Move. He's a pinhead who will baby the pins on the way. Plus he will give you a better price than NAVL most likely. He uses an enclosed trailer hooked to his pickup, so I would guess that would fit into most apartment parking lots.

Thank you guys for the help, Oddly enough I came across some threads about Don and contacted him last night and he's going to do the delivery. That's a cool little system he has going.

1 week later
#4107 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

myork: Darius has left the building.
Star Trek launch party Oct 26 Saturday night at Game Galaxy! $10 cover, $5 entry, Stern official stuff, prizes, etc. At least we don't all have to drive to Birmingham this time around, lol

I'll def be there, that's awesome your hosting a launch party!

1 month later
#4319 10 years ago

Hey guys, I received my WOZECLE a few weeks ago and finally set it up Sunday. Was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me install a set of cliffys and help level it and possibly install the twistnado mod and lighting kit. first NIB and first time taking one apart. I live in Hendersonville. Any help would be great Thank you.

1 month later
#4534 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Ok I picked up a Scared Stiff before the auction started....so we'll have that at the arcade...

Sweet! Looking forward to playing it, will it be up and ready Sunday ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 70.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 249.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

£ 38.00
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moose615.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area?tu=moose615 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.