Topic Stats

• 5,926 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 days ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 867 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 1.46.04 PM (resized).png
image1(1) (resized).JPG
GB launch TGP (resized).JPG
tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20151209_202556453.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jayhawkai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago

Checking in!

2 weeks later
#37 7 years ago

White water is out for repairs, but should be in excellent working condition upon return.

#39 7 years ago

I only know because the White Water was sitting in the shop to be worked on when I dropped my board off for repair. Can't tell you how long it will take to get up and running again, but I'm very confident it will play great after Mike is finished with it.

#41 7 years ago

No, wish I could. With finals coming up I probably won't be there until next semester.

1 month later
#162 7 years ago

Just returned to Nashville from winter break. Hope to get to Game Galaxy soon.

1 week later
#178 7 years ago

Add "jamiesnacks" to the list of those who are interested in a GG tournament. I can do a weekend day or Monday. I bet the weekend would be better for Pintucky.

#182 7 years ago

I'm definitely up for a road trip, Mike. Thanks for the offer! Anyone else watching this KU-Baylor game?

1 month later
#222 7 years ago

Hey Jason, is it a museum event this weekend?

1 month later
#425 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Yeah, who knows what that means..... ; )

Means a big advantage for Mystic if he's in the tourney!

1 week later
#511 7 years ago

Crash, couldn't make it. I hurt my back slightly and am still recovering. Just takes some time/rest. Looks like you all had a great time.

2 weeks later
#609 7 years ago

Is anyone interested in my stock Stern speaker cabinet (free) or a nice 24" Dell ultrasharp monitor ($200). Can bring either or both to the tournament.

#638 7 years ago
1 week later
#684 7 years ago

Good news: pinball is alive and, er, somewhat functional at the Opry Hotel.

BBH.jpg WPT.jpg

#686 7 years ago

The right flipper on the WPT mini-playfield was dead, so not much fun. Didn't risk my money on BBH.

#693 7 years ago

Crash, I'll be out of town for a wedding. When is the next tourney?

1 week later
#878 7 years ago

I'm still out of town, but can make the 9th. I'll email Pintucky and let him know about the arcade closing.

#899 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I just sold 8-9 machines today including the original Black Knight.

Oh, man. What else?

#916 7 years ago

I see the batman pin will leave soon - it has a bid on eBay.

#929 7 years ago

Great titles, but how are they playing right now? I'd prefer the strongest playing machines if possible. I guess Tron is the newest and probably most bulletproof.

#931 7 years ago

Yeah, strong flippers, everything works well, least likely to have something go wrong mid-tourney. Things like that.

#936 7 years ago

Uh, in that case I second Crash's nominations.

#963 7 years ago

Can anyone spare a switch diode or two for me? They cost like 7 cents on pinball life, but then I'd have to pay shipping. I will gladly pay a quarter for two.

Also, I emailed "jamiesnacks" because the map shows he's in town - he may be there tomorrow.

#965 7 years ago

Cool, thanks.

#977 7 years ago

Great to meet you guys and thanks for the diodes, Mystic. I have to credit the Pinball 101 dvd, the PAPA videos and some luck for my win.

#978 7 years ago

Great to meet you guys and thanks for the diodes, Mystic. I have to credit the Pinball 101 dvd, the PAPA videos and some luck for my win.

#986 7 years ago

I only got one blurry photo. Thanks for posting those, crash.

IMAG0816.jpg

#1037 7 years ago

I suggest a corner with a floor lamp in the new location. Any pins with GI problems go next to the lamp (Funhouse, White Water, Addams) until fixed.

#1077 7 years ago

Nice! BSD is a tough pin to find.

Who is finishing MM? When I was at Mike's last I didn't see it, but his plate is full of projects at the moment.

1 week later
#1137 7 years ago

I'd be up for something tomorrow. Cover charge & free play like the close of Rivergate location?

1 week later
#1181 7 years ago

Did they have the option of early cancellation?

#1193 7 years ago

Is anyone taking anything to or getting anything from Mike Chestnut this week? Trying to coordinate moving a pin without renting a vehicle. We'll see...

#1197 7 years ago

Awesome, thanks. I think I have a line on a friend's 4runner but will let you know if it falls through. Trying to pick up my "restored" shadow.

2 weeks later
#1315 7 years ago

Too bad there's no juice. Unless something drastic happens in the next few days, I'll be moving out of Nashville. Glad to meet y'all at the tournament!

#1318 7 years ago

Kansas City, at least for now. Just took the MO bar, so we'll see what happens there.

#1325 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Just stopped in Nashville long enough to collect our tourney money (and apparently earn a law degree, I see.) Best wishes!

Thanks! I enjoyed my time here, especially my visits to the arcade. Won't miss the Nashville summers, which are pretty similar to KC's, but I did enjoy the mild winters, the food, the music, and the somewhat nearby smokies.

#1328 7 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Best of luck. I look forward to reading your law blog.

It's a mouthful.

#1369 7 years ago

The pricing structure sounds great, but one downside is that kids will start a 4-player game, play a ball or two, then walk away.

You might consider nickelmania's pricing structure, where it's a $3 cover charge and pins are $.15/play. Newer games are a bit more. There would be slightly less wear and tear on the pins that way.

2 weeks later
#1565 7 years ago

Dang, looks like I picked a terrible time to move out of Nashville.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
$ 28.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jayhawkai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside