tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MWC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#392 12 years ago

Just remembered that I'll be out of town during this tournament. Hope there'll be another one soon that I can attend. Good luck to you participants!

I was in Lebanon last Wednesday night and hit up the pins at Holiday Wash and the Roxy. Are there other locations with pins in Lebanon or is that it?

Also, I'm curious how my post above got a tilt warning.

#404 12 years ago

The Ripley's was just ok I thought. It definitely needs some fine tuning with all that you mentioned, and the piece of duct tape (or was it electricians tape?) was comical, but it was cool to play it none the less. After playing the version of it that came out on PS3 this week, I want to get back out there and play it again. Oh, and I'll have to stop by and check out your Hook too.

Does anyone know if the Space Invaders pin at Uncle Pete's truck stop is working yet? I stopped in there to check it out at least over 6 months ago and it was out of order. The playfield looked atrocious too.

#414 12 years ago

^ Are there any other pins or video games at Bonkers?

#417 12 years ago

To answer my question above, yes the Space Invaders pin at Uncle Pete's in Lebanon is in operation. I played it earlier Saturday. Love that back glass and infinity mirror effect! Also checked out the Hook at Holiday Wash. Fun times.

#420 12 years ago

^ I'm really not too sure how to rate the condition of it. The playfield is terribly worn especially on the lower half. Personally, I'd say it's in fair condition. The volume needs to be cranked up. I was just happy to finally get to play it again after so many long years.

I edited this post to attach some photos I took of the game.

#436 12 years ago

^^Crashdance I'm not sure I understand your post. Final round of what?

#439 12 years ago

Crashdance that's certainly up to you, though I wouldn't mind seeing some video if Game Galaxy is down with it and since I won't be present.

#482 12 years ago

Sorry I couldn't make this event, but it looks like a good turnout and fun was had by all. Hope there will be another one I can check out. Thanks goes out to all at GG for hosting this event, to the participants, and to Crashdance for the photos and vids. Congrats to the winner, too!

#498 12 years ago

I was driving back from Alabama last night and stopped by the Chuckie Cheese in Franklin. The RCT pin was out of order...just an FYI.

#518 12 years ago

Anyone coming to the Game Galaxy retro museum day on Saturday?

#546 11 years ago

Great retro museum day at Game Galaxy. It was cool to pick up three new pinball credits! I'd never played Batman, Black Knight, or Bay Watch. Thanks GG guys for another awesome event!

#559 11 years ago

Anyone know if Mercy Lounge still has the Tommy pin?

1 week later
#610 11 years ago

I just checked out Frankenstein on IPDB and what a cool and fun looking game! Congrats on the purchase, Jason, and thanks for bringing it into Game Galaxy. Between this game, Freddy, and Creature, looks like you've got a horror theme going here lately. Due to prior commitments, I'm going to miss the tourney this Saturday (AGAIN...grrr), but I can't wait to get there to play it!

#641 11 years ago

My vote goes to Shadow or Demolition Man since I've never played either.

#674 11 years ago

First time I'd played a Galaga 88 in Game Galaxy last nght. Jason, have you been hiding that, or is it a new acquisition? I don't remember ever seeing it in there before. The Frankenstein pin was fun although I played terribly on it for the most part! Thanks for pointing out that extra ball.

#681 11 years ago

Well I guess that shows how long it's been since I wandered over to the video games.

#711 11 years ago

You guys have obviously not clicked on my message under "Show More Info" about the Revenge From Mars at Stones River Mall. Who can have that pinball entry removed from the map?

Chuck E. Cheese at Cool Springs still has their Roller Coaster Tycoon as of a few weeks ago, and it was back in working order.

Too bad I am going to miss the Game Galaxy retro museum day this Saturday. Bummer, but I hope to be at the next one!

#716 11 years ago

Thanks for taking care of that, Mystic.

#760 11 years ago

Are you guys talking about Jack White, the musician? If so, I wasn't aware that he was into pinball.

#763 11 years ago

Very interesting shoutout. Jack should enter the next pin tourny.

#846 11 years ago

Sorry to hear this news, Jason. I was planning to come out to Game Galaxy this weekend (prob Friday night) anyway, so now it's definitely time for a visit. Hmm, why Madison Sq. Mall in Huntsville? I used to live there back in the early-mid 90's.

Funnily enough I was just thinking about move options earlier today. Is 100 Oaks Mall a no go now that it's been renovated? I also wonder how the old Great Escape location by Vandy would do. I think that building is still vacant. Man, so many areas around town I would love to see you move: 8th South (Grimey's Records/The Basement/Zanie's area), East Nashville/5 Points, Gulch/Cannery area, Hillsboro Village just to name a few off the top of my head.

If you run out of storage options, I'm sure I can make room in my garage. I'm going to miss the HH location for sure!

#856 11 years ago

Jason, I'm updating my Excel spreadsheet of pinballs I've played with the Harley-Davidson pin and just realized there have been several versions of that game when I checked out IPDB.com. Do you know which edition you have at Game Galaxy? Fun game by the way! Thanks for bringing it in. That Magic pin was taunting me and looking really amazing. Oh, and finally a bucket list check off of getting my initials on an arcade pin. Woooo! Took me long enough.

#870 11 years ago

I think most college kids have very little spending money, so there is no way I would bank on the MTSU kids. Outside of malls, I keep trying to think of urban neighborhoods with both foot traffic and lively day/night life which is why east Nashville/5 points or Hillsboro Village comes to mind. I imagine the rent in those areas is pricey though.

And since we're talking north Alabama, might as well bring up Florence's mall, Regency Square. I could swing by everytime I go visit my mom then!

#888 11 years ago

An investor eh? Calling Jack White, calling Jack White, come in Jack White. I can just imagine the amazing possibilities if he and Game Galaxy got together and opened a place in East Nashville.

#919 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Our museum may live on! Madison Square Mall will let us have our storage/retro museum open once a month across from our new location! If all goes well it will ready for the last Saturday in July again

I foresee a road trip to check it out.

#923 11 years ago
Quoted from diskoboy:

<P>I wish I'd gotten the opportunity to play Black Knight more. I missed the last museum due to being in Atlanta, and I really wanted to play it. </P>
<P>It, Flash Gordon, and Space Invaders are my 3 favorite early SS pins. </P>

I love Space Invaders too. Good thing we have one nearby in Lebanon even though the playfield is a little worse for wear.

#926 11 years ago

I mostly love Space Invaders for the artwork and the infinity backglass. Game play is a bit slow to me, but nonetheless fun. Truly iconic and a classic IMO.

#1036 11 years ago

Jason, are you taking the neon strip lights to the new location?

#1040 11 years ago

Jason, is the neon for sale by chance? I'm just thinking it might be cool to have a strip of the blue neon in my home game room and as a memento from the HH mall location, although I have no idea the logistics of getting it re-installed at my place.

#1045 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

You can have it if you want to take it down yourself...I'm not touching it...

Sweet! I'm planning a visit tomorrow, so I'll look at the neon then and try to see just what would be involved. I'm assuming you're taking the Game Galaxy letters above the entrance, right?

#1089 11 years ago

Unless there are any budding electricians here who want to help me with the neon at Game Galaxy, I'm not going to fool with taking it down and reinstalling it at my house. As cool as it would be to have a piece of arcade history in my game room, after looking at it on Saturday, the skills needed are just way out of my league. Thanks for the free offer though, Jason!

1 week later
#1143 11 years ago

Jason, let us know when the arcade in Huntsville opens so I can make a roadtrip.

I just emailed Mercy Lounge to see if they still have their Tommy and Captain Fantastic pins. I haven't been in there in years, so hopefully I'll hear back from them soon and can provide an update.

#1146 11 years ago

^^ The pins used to be back in the pool room area. It's been ages ago though.

#1152 11 years ago

"Unfortunately, we do not have the pinball machines any longer. We still do have pool tables, though." - The Mercy Lounge.

1 week later
#1213 11 years ago

I don't think I've ever played Lethal Weapon 3 (nor seen any of the movies). Guess I better road trip it out to Lebanon soon.

2 weeks later
#1359 11 years ago

I was weighing this pricing structure against other entertainment such as going to see a movie. The last movie I saw was $10 for about 90 minutes of entertainment. So, I think these arcade prices sound like a deal! I think the average Joe would still be likely to come in and play if it was only $4-6 bucks and didn't want to stay for hours on end. It works out great for the rest of us who want to stay for extended periods of time, too.

How much is a season pass?

#1383 11 years ago

^^ Welcome.

1 week later
#1500 11 years ago

Drove by the new arcade location on my way home from Orlando last night. Looked like a pretty good crowd, but I didn't stop in as I was worn out from the drive, plus I didn't want to spread my cold germs I picked up while in Florida. Looking forward to checking it out soon!

Oh and by the way I found a new location not listed on the Pinside map to play pinball in Mexico Beach, Fl (just south of Panama City Beach). Tommy T's is an arcade & souvenir/ice cream shop along the beach with an Addam's Family and Lord of the Rings. I added it to the Pinside map.

Post edited by MWC : added Tommy T's info

1 week later
#1650 11 years ago
Quoted from wckrusa:

I'd like to one day own my own pinball machine and I'd like to have some idea of what I'm doing to maintain the machine myself without having someone else come in and fix it. You guys ever thought about having some sort of pinball machine weekly or maintainance workshop/talk at game galaxy perhaps during league night where you discuss basic maintainance of a pin or show this is how you do x or currently we have a broke coil on Whitewater this is how you handle that etc. Sounds like 4 or 5 of you have quite a bit of knowledge in this area. Just throwing it out as an idea.

THIS. I would love to learn how to repair my Black Hole. Right now it has a couple of slingshot kickers that need tweaking. Soldering 101 is probably really where I need to start.

#1692 11 years ago

Were there any pictures taken of the old Game Galaxy at the mall after everything was moved out? I imagine the space looked pretty big sitting empty. What happened to the neon?

#1735 11 years ago
Quoted from diskoboy:

Jason told me about that today. Aside from the dirty playfield, it looks to be in fairly nice shape! Finding a Comet with an entact ramp and no cracks is somewhat rare.
So this ones not going to GG? I'm still working on getting the Cyclone and Hurricane. It would be neat to have the "coaster trilogy" in one place.

As a coaster lover I support this.

#1761 11 years ago

I finally checked out the new Game Galaxy location today and have to say I really enjoyed it. So many pins in there now I will probably be sore tomorrow lol. First things first though...Jason (and you probably know this already), Pinball Magic needs adjusting as the playfield is too slanted to the right. Second, Diner is FUN! Third, I have to say I enjoyed my two games on X-Men even if I sucked at it, and seriously...what is all the complaining about with this game? It was a good time for me. PS...as a Burger King enthusiast, it's great that there's one right next door now. Freestyle Coke anyone?

How is the Huntsville GG location doing by the way?

#1765 11 years ago

Hah Jason...and here I just thought one of the legs needed to be raised or lowered to level it. Also, I really love the new price structure. Can't wait to come back!

#1767 11 years ago

Jason, thanks for the reminder. Richard was telling me about the league yesterday. Sounds fun and a good way to meet other players. Is there a B level group for the rest of us who are non-skilled? I'll try to make it out.

#1815 11 years ago

Anybody picking up that Flash Gordon? Is $500 a good deal for it?

#1857 11 years ago

^ I second Space Invaders although you can go play one in rough condition nearby at Uncle Pete's. Xenon intrigues me as well.

#1860 11 years ago

What would be a good offering price for it? "I'll haul it off if you'll pay me to take it off your hands"?

#1906 11 years ago

^Is Revenge From Mars tempting you? I'd love to finally get to play that game.

#1961 11 years ago

Hey Matt it was cool meeting you at the tourney. My goal was really just to meet some other players in the community and make friends so mission accomplished. You and Rob totally smoked me on Back to the Future! Also, I plan to enroll in Rob's pinball 101 tips and tricks class when it gets offered.

That comment blows my mind. I'm glad I didn't hear it.

#1995 11 years ago

I always wondered why you didn't advertise in the Scene, but $200 is pricey. Might be worth trying it at least once to see what kind of bump (if any) you get in new customers. Have you ever thought about t-shirts and bumper stickers? I'd love to have the t-shirt!

#2003 11 years ago

Crash, I think by East Nashville, he meant across the Shelby Bridge near Woodland/5 points...like where 3 Crow Bar is located (which is not really downtown). That's a pretty happening little area at night but I imagine the lease there is not cheap.

#2011 11 years ago

Anyone else tired of that Craigslist "Wheels & Tires Brand New 20's" ad popping up their pinball search? Somebody please trade the OP their Taxi with Marilyn addition already!

#2035 11 years ago

I don't care if I'm in last place (you're welcome) 'cause tonight was a lot of fun...props to all the tourney players. Also nice to meet some other players again. Oh and that Stern Indy multiball is nuts...WOW. Thanks Jason for continuing this tournament (and not kicking us out past 6), and I hope to be back for the grand finale next week.

#2037 11 years ago

By the way, the new Tron (neutron?) orange rails and legs are snazzy. Love the logo cut out. Where did those come from?

#2048 11 years ago

Mystic, that Comet is looking awesome. Can you let us know when it goes back to the laundrymat and where that's located? Is it Soap Opera in Smyrna? I remember seeing a Comet in there a while back.

#2117 11 years ago

Crash, thanks for the news and updating the pinmap with that DJ. I'll have to hit that up on my next trip east which will prob be on the way to or from Dollywood.

#2142 11 years ago

It was really amazing to watch and play with you guys. I saw some absolutely mind blowing techniques and feel like I learned so much just from this one tournament. As has been said, congrats Aaron and all! I'll go with either day if I can make it out to the next tourney.

#2175 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Hey guys, giving you all a heads up, I am putting my pinballs up on Craigs' List for XMAS at stupid silly prices. I am not really selling them but I need to get people in to the arcade somehow, so if you see this crazy list in the next few months, it's mine, lol..I'll let all of you know when I actually DO have something for sale.

The other idea I have is to invite Jack White to film a music video in the arcade. I'm sure his loyal cult following would then have to visit to see where the vid was filmed. Monster Bash would be perfect for the video with him being incorporated into the game somehow as a monster...I'll leave that up to the vid director. Well it's either that or set up some type of Guinness world record to get the place on the map.

1 week later
#2226 11 years ago

^ Tis the season.

#2243 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I'll give you a cookie if you can find the pinball part in pic 1.

I spy with my little eye something with the Williams logo on it by the jukebox, but what is it??? Hmmmm.

#2263 11 years ago

Crash, no I haven't been out Cookeville way yet. I was hoping to go over to Dollywood and stop by, but so far it hasn't panned out. It's just too far for me to want to drive for a day trip over and back, too.

#2295 11 years ago

What are those? Drink coasters and patches?

#2328 11 years ago

I live pretty close to Donelson near the airport, so I'm curious what dive bar that TZ came from. Looking nice!

#2330 11 years ago

Thankfully you rescued it!

1 week later
#2382 11 years ago

^ WOW what a difference!

And what's going on with that Whirlwind topper Mystic? Looks like you've masked it off to do something.

#2404 11 years ago

Anyone picking up that Pac-Man pin? Really can't say I know anything about it or if it's worth the asking price. Good luck to the buyer though.

Post edited by MWC : I hate typos.

#2421 11 years ago
Quoted from VDrums2112:

Spending all of Thanksgiving weekend in Nashville this year. We already plan on hitting Game Galaxy, so are there any other arcades in the area we should plan to visit?
-Steve RidgeLouisville, KY

Incredible Dave's has the Rolling Stones and Iron Man pins. It's not on the Pinside map last I checked (I've purposely not added it to the map because of how Jason and Game Galaxy were treated when ID came into Rivergate Mall). Game Galaxy is definitely your best place to play.

#2448 11 years ago

Call me old fashioned, but I'm for the location at the mall if you can get it back (and if it makes cents which it sounds like it does). Love and miss the feel of that place. If there's a volunteer move day, let me know.

#2484 11 years ago

I just saw that the Target in Hickory Hollow is closing: http://www.wsmv.com/story/20047336/target-plans-to-close-antioch-store

1 week later
#2561 11 years ago

Hey guys I dropped off a few Jersey Jack stickers and flyers for the Wizard of Oz pin at Game Galaxy the other day. Hope some of you got them. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

#2570 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

We did, thank you.
Diskoboy thought you were Mike Chestnut for some reason and couldn't remember who dropped off the stickers. MYSTERY SOLVED.

If only I had Mike Chestnut's restoration talent! You're welcome. Oh, and is the word on the street true about WOZ?

#2618 11 years ago

Seriously BBB came into GG today and I missed it?!

#2622 11 years ago

Matt, that playfield transformation is incredible!

#2638 11 years ago

Woo Hobbit...my preciousssssssss.

#2645 11 years ago

Why is the old spot being torn down? I'd like one of the tiles or a glass block from the facade.

#2651 11 years ago

Is there going to be a "food court" area? If so, that seems like it's been a good fit for GG before.

Also, any Murph people been to check out that EM Knievel pin at Hooligan's? nashville.craigslist.org link

#2680 11 years ago

Nice Jason. Tom and I were planning to come out to Game Galaxy tonight anyway, so I'm looking forward to playing Tommy!

#2682 11 years ago

It was a great night at GG. The Tuesday night $6 deal is unbeatable! No Good Gophers plays like it just rolled off the factory floor.

1 week later
#2735 11 years ago

Crash, where is it going on route?

#2745 11 years ago

Looks like another trip to Lebanon will be in order, Crash. Was just in there the other day to play your pins.

1 month later
#2985 11 years ago

It was really great to be back in Game Galaxy tonight. Had a blast (got 4 new pin credits too)! Thanks as always to Jason and the rest of the Galaxy crew. By the way, what's the deal with the Chattanooga sticky notes?

1 week later
#3045 11 years ago

So this happened today:

http://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/rocket-fizz-4468-nashville-ten-united-states

I was out ravaging the city trying to find some unique candy for a friend's gift when I decided to check out Rocket Fizz Soda Pop and Candy Shop located in the heart of downtown on 2nd Ave. I was perusing the candy selection and decided to wander upstairs when I stumbled upon a pinball in the wild...Sorcerer. Gotta love when that happens! It was not turned on, so I asked the guy working there about it, and he said it had been in his family for many years but needed some work done to one of the flippers and that they want to get it fixed. So it is currently non-operational, but I suggested he contact Game Galaxy about getting it fixed (I hope that's ok, Jason!). It sounds like a relatively easy fix, so here's hopefully looking forward to a new operational pin in Nashville!

#3048 11 years ago

^^ Cool. I hope he will call you. I don't know if they'll want to bring it out to the arcade since it's on an upper floor with a staircase that has a turn. Maybe they have a freight elevator. Otherwise, it sounds like it could be done on location fairly easy.

^ I will be out soon to play Baby Pac.

#3055 11 years ago

Awesome. Congrats Jason!

1 week later
#3079 11 years ago

^I came really close to driving out to Lebanon tonight around 9 pm to play Baby Pac, but then I figured the laundromat would be closed soon after I got there. How late is it open?

#3087 11 years ago

Crash, was that your high score on Baby Pac I broke tonight?

#3089 11 years ago

Yes, I played Lethal Weapon too. Baby Pac kickers at the bottom were dead. Fun making those loop shots. Sorry about your front door...wow. Looks like somebody tried to kick it in. I think The Roxy's RBION is in worse shape than the last time I was in there. The plunger is BAD. Of course they have still not fixed the skill shot either.

#3093 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Baby Pac doesn't have slingshot kickers. The front door, the place is old and it's seen a lot of crap, that's been thay way for years. Yeah don't play the Roxy games, the operator is a joke. We're the best ones in the county.

Wow...it just feels really weak without kickers there. I wonder why they weren't included.

#3101 11 years ago

I noticed 360 Burger when I was there the other day. Sounds like it will be a great compliment to the arcade. Their menu looks pretty sweet: http://360burger.net/menu.php .

#3127 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I destroyed your Baby Pac score today MWC, you have a new one to beat!

Destroyed indeed.

#3151 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

360 Burger is now open, and as expected, food is great, service needs work, and is pricey.

How pricey are we talking?

#3164 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

MWC: Standard burger is $9. "specialty" ones are $12 and up. Expect to spend $12-18 depending on what you order for your meal there with drink.

So which area of town do they think they are located in - The Gulch or Hillsboro Village? That is pricey to me also, but maybe they will draw in the deep pocket crowd who will wander over to the arcade for entertainment. I do like their concept, and maybe they will do some price adjusting.

#3170 11 years ago

So this happened today: http://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/tennessee-antique-mall-1-nashville-ten-united-states

Nice Gottlieb Pioneer EM machine but not for sale. Unfortunately, I didn't get to play it as the owner disappeared while I was taking pictures, but he said it works.

#3185 11 years ago

How did the pinball tournament go on Saturday? Also, did anyone try out 360 Burger?

#3187 11 years ago

Ok Jason. Hopefully we can get the Atari working when I bring it in though.

#3212 11 years ago

Anyone check out Zbar while at the Louisville expo? Just wondering how they're doing and what pins are in their current line-up since I last visited.

1 week later
#3277 11 years ago

I can attest to that Flintstones. Absolutely gorgeous machine.

2 weeks later
#3362 11 years ago

What's wrong with it (not that I have any tech know how)?

#3375 11 years ago

^ Just in time for the movie re-release in 3D. Did a theater owner buy it?

1 month later
#3662 10 years ago

I was out Opry way today and stopped by the hotel. World Poker Tour is down for the count and missing its DMD. Grand Old Golf has replaced Royal Rumble with Pirates of the Caribbean.

2 months later
#3939 10 years ago

Looks like the Roxy in Lebanon is no longer on the pin map. Is Ripley's no longer there?

4 weeks later
#4025 10 years ago

I was really fortunate to visit Japan back in 2007. It was absolutely AMAZING. I highly recommend visiting there. The people were incredibly awesome and totally accommodating. I went in a pachinko arcade in Tokyo and played but had no idea what I was doing unfortunately. Also went to SEGA Joypolis. Fun times and I digress.

1 month later
#4178 10 years ago

I really don't like this thread being in a "club" section either. Hopefully, it will get moved to a more appropriate section, but I had no problem with it being in the "all pinball" category before the new site update and would prefer it to remain there personally. This thread was always easy for me to find before, but now when I just did a search for Nashville this thread no longer came up on the main search page.

1 month later
#4357 10 years ago

^^ Hah Greg you took my usual spot...oh and welcome! I couldn't make it out to this tourney, but we can battle it out for last place maybe next time.

1 month later
#4571 10 years ago
Quoted from Force951:

I am going to be in Nashville weekend, and i can go to 1 pinball place before the wife get's too upset. So would Game Galaxy be the best place to hit up? Thanks for any info.

Absolutely. I can't think of anywhere else in the Southeast US that'd be a better place to go for pins, but if there's any specific game you're looking to play be sure to let us know so we can help you find it if it's in the area.

3 months later
#4804 10 years ago

I can't wait to visit!

4 weeks later
#4875 9 years ago

Hey Crash, I enjoyed playing AF and WW at Holiday Wash last night. Really nicely kept up machines. I would've played longer and the other pins except for the screaming kid making the place unbearable. You prob already know, but on WW the Boulder Canyon plastic is loose. Thanks for the fun!

1 week later
#4885 9 years ago

Is Rivergate open now?

#4891 9 years ago

It's probably because Pete Townshend is deaf and can't hear it the first time it says Tommy.

3 weeks later
#4931 9 years ago

The new Game Galaxy Rivergate location is nice...like really nice. I dropped by yesterday but was only for a few minutes, so I'll come back when I can stay longer and actually play some games. Thanks for the new location!

1 week later
#4949 9 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I just spent a week in TN with the family. We rented a log cabin, more like home, in the Smokey Mountains. One of the reasons for getting the place was due to it having an arcade in it! The place had the below machines but unfortunately most of the games weren't usable:
Shuffleboard - It wasn't full size commercial unit but it wasn't a cheapo. Drawback is it wasn't level so the pucks came backwards at one end and the end piece was broken from people, I assume, throwing the discs.
MultiArcade Video Game - Game worked
Ping Pong - Was outside on the lower deck. Problem was if you hit the ball too hard and your opponent missed it the ball was down the mountain!!!
Pool Table - No issues other than most sticks were poor condition
Avengers Home Pinball - Had an error and was unusable
Nascar Pinball - Had Out of Order sign on it. When turned on it powered up and all. Appeared ball was missing but I didn't have a key nor did I want to mess with someone else's machine!
Really stunk that the "arcade" was a dud but man the view we had was excellent and the local people we ran into were great!

Where was this? Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area? Visit Dollywood?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

£ 39.00
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Trade
£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.00
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MWC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area?tu=MWC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.