tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 119.
#4502 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Yeah sorry man didn't know you were interested in it. I wanna check out Space Jam for its pure cheese factor lol. And guys don't forget about that Williams Star Trek lurking in the back...
Edit: Holy crap 22 seconds apart Jason. XD

Crash, basically any pinball you guys are going to sell contact me about. Much easier and local and I have the cash for the games.....I just don't like seeing them parted out regardless of condition sometimes =/

#4503 10 years ago

Yeah but like I said, we need the money more than anything. Seriously I just didn't know you were looking for Sega games.

#4504 10 years ago

Jason does not discriminate!

How did the tournament go? Crash flex his TFTC skills?

#4505 10 years ago

FYI Jason not sure if yours needs new target decals but just in case:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pay-it-forward-january-2014-edition-starting-early#post-1356896

#4506 10 years ago

Nope the left flipper was weak so we substituted No Good Gofers. The decals on that game look fine to me.

#4507 10 years ago

Got this awesome laser gun with my Comet Pinball order!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#4508 10 years ago

Crash, Erik is right, I am not a Williams snob =)

I guess we can try a new coil on the left flipper for Tales, it has been that way for a longgggg time

#4509 10 years ago

Well if you've rebuilt the flipper twice then it sounds more like a voltage/power problem then.

#4510 10 years ago

Don't even know why I'm putting this out there, but if anyone wants a JP Lost World playfield with holes drilled in it by previous operator let me know.

#4511 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Don't even know why I'm putting this out there, but if anyone wants a JP Lost World playfield with holes drilled in it by previous operator let me know.

If its free, sure! Need something to try some restoration techniques on.

#4512 10 years ago

Aaron sure, when is good to come by and pick it up? Better than the dumpster. I'll PM you the address.

#4513 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Jason does not discriminate!
How did the tournament go? Crash flex his TFTC skills?

That's a fact! This man owned Gold Wings! Oh wait I owned it too!

#4514 10 years ago

I even owned Bugs Bunny at one point. Bugs Bunny makes Gold Wings looks like freaking Attack from Mars.

#4515 10 years ago

I'll give you a hint as to what's next...

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-839.jpgimage-839.jpg
image-22.jpgimage-22.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
#4517 10 years ago

Found this score on Elvira. Even more interesting because 480 is a round number.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#4518 10 years ago

Hey Crash, you have any tips on getting the backbox open on Police Force if there is no key and drilling didn't do much?

#4519 10 years ago

Drilling didn't work? I don't know so much about the hardware/cabinet side of things.

#4520 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Hey Crash, you have any tips on getting the backbox open on Police Force if there is no key and drilling didn't do much?

Part it out?

#4521 10 years ago

Stick a large screwdriver in the lock and twist it with a pair of vise grips clamped on the screwdriver. You might be able to force it enough to get the glass out.

#4522 10 years ago

Dang, Drac looks great in the dark!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#4523 10 years ago

Hey Crash - I think I saw where you posted in another thread you were really happy with the PinballBulbs.com LEDs. Does this BSD have them? Any particular variety that you comes close to incandescent? I'm on record as an LED hater and the closest I've seen so far is the Cointaker Warm White Frosted. Always willing to try something new though, and GI on a Data East is always a pain to change.

#4524 10 years ago

Brandon got it out, thanks guys!

Street Fighter II and Party Zone pinball have been sold. Will pick up another SFII in Kingsport on Saturday.

#4525 10 years ago

Williams from my experience the warm white frosted LEDs are exactly the same in color and light spread from all the LED suppliers. They all come from the same chinese factories. That said I am not completely satisfied with the warm color, they are too white and need more yellow. But they still look great if you are looking to replace GI. We are still using incandescents for inserts but starting with F-14 we will start converting those to LEDs with LED OCD.

Oh and we are getting a new pinball location tomorrow. Whiskey River Bar & Grill in Lebanon. We will start them out with Lethal Weapon 3 and if they like pins we will add one or two more.

#4526 10 years ago

I am testing out the retro LED bulbs from Comet Pinball very soon. He has tons of regular LEDs but specifically had these made to look as close to incandescent as possible. The problem is my drilled-lock EM that I was going to test them in has decided not to open now and I dont know how to redrill it out. I will probably go ahead and try them in my Revenge if I cant get it open soon. I will be doing a review with pics and can link it here if anyone cares to see.

#4527 10 years ago

Oh man, if anyone pays attention to color temperature, it's Arthur. Very intrigued to see how this turns out. Please post photos! Is there an estimated price range for these? His existing warm white frosteds are dirt cheap.

#4528 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

That said I am not completely satisfied with the warm color, they are too white and need more yellow

100% agreed.

#4529 10 years ago

I honestly dont know the price range. He just sent me about 100 assorted bulbs of all kinds/colors and 50 retros for Christmas with a note to have fun testing. Husband and I went to Orlando in Oct and met up with Art, saw his shop and the new stuff he was working on, and went to his house to play his pins. Great guy.

#4530 10 years ago
Quoted from williams:

DreamTR said:

Part it out?

best line in two pages.. I'm all caught up. See you guys in another month or so.

#4531 10 years ago
#4532 10 years ago

Yup, that looks like them.

I started posting pics here then realized it would be easier to just start the thread. Here it is:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/review-of-comet-pinball-retro-leds-in-an-em#post-1371607

#4533 10 years ago

Ok I picked up a Scared Stiff before the auction started....so we'll have that at the arcade...

#4534 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Ok I picked up a Scared Stiff before the auction started....so we'll have that at the arcade...

Sweet! Looking forward to playing it, will it be up and ready Sunday ?

#4535 10 years ago

Here are some of the things at the auction so far:

South Park
Spider-Man x 2
Monopoly x 2
Black Pyramid
Sharkey's Shootout
Jurassic Park Lost World
Rescue 911
Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball
Special Force
Eight Ball Deluxe x 2
Monster Bash
Indiana Jones Stern
Breakshot
Big House
Playboy Stern

I am sure there are more...

#4536 10 years ago
Quoted from Moose615:

Sweet! Looking forward to playing it, will it be up and ready Sunday ?

Nope. It's coming back with someone else so it won't be at the place until later in the week unless Chuck bring it back Saturday night late...

#4537 10 years ago

I think South Park and Eight Ball Deluxe would be fine additions to the arcade

#4538 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I think South Park and Eight Ball Deluxe would be fine additions to the arcade

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's almost as bad as having Raven and Gold Wings in there!

#4539 10 years ago

A little off-topic here, but do any of you have a big ball bowler? I'm thinking of getting one for the new game room but actually have never played one. I wouldn't mind trying one out sometime. Alternatively, if you know of someone who wants to unload one, let me know.

For me, the closer to Knoxville the better.

#4540 10 years ago

Eight Ball Deluxe would look good at my place. Just saying

Oh and I am now the hired care taker of Party Zone and Street Fighter II since they are now at a local bar in Bowling Green. Care was not taken in moving them. Party Zone is up and running but Street Fighter has a flipper issue. Gotllieb....

Gold Wings!

#4541 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That's almost as bad as having Raven and Gold Wings in there!

First of all, how dare you.

Second of all, my wild ass prediction is a Spiderman goes for less than 4K.

#4542 10 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

A little off-topic here, but do any of you have a big ball bowler? I'm thinking of getting one for the new game room but actually have never played one. I wouldn't mind trying one out sometime. Alternatively, if you know of someone who wants to unload one, let me know.
For me, the closer to Knoxville the better.

I do not have a bowler, but if I had the room for one I'd love it. They are super cool. They have a modern one at the local ticket redemption place in town. I prefer it over real bowling

#4543 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I do not have a bowler, but if I had the room for one I'd love it. They are super cool. They have a modern one at the local ticket redemption place in town. I prefer it over real bowling

I didn't know anyone was actually making them unless modern refers to the early 70's models before they stopped making them (from what I've read). If there is somebody making newer ones, certainly let me know.

#4544 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Here are some of the things at the auction so far:
South ParkSpider-Man x 2Monopoly x 2Black PyramidSharkey's ShootoutJurassic Park Lost WorldRescue 911Frank Thomas Big Hurt BaseballSpecial ForceEight Ball Deluxe x 2Monster BashIndiana Jones SternBreakshotBig HousePlayboy Stern
I am sure there are more...

Great job on Scared Stiff.

Spiderman and Monster bash.

I know you are not a MB fan so make Spiderman happen big cheese.

Also thank you very much for STTNG!!! A great pin.

CB

#4545 10 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I didn't know anyone was actually making them unless modern refers to the early 70's models before they stopped making them (from what I've read). If there is somebody making newer ones, certainly let me know.

Here's the place and the one they have. Looks like it's called Qubica Highway 66. In that picture it looks bigger than it really is, imo. I'd think it would fit in most basements.

http://www.letsgetgoofy.com/activities-bowling.php

#4546 10 years ago

Ok, so Spiderman for $4250. I'm in the ballpark.

January tournament results will be sent tonight and they usually update within a few days. Sorry for the delay.

#4547 10 years ago

Monster Bash went for $7450 and it was not in the shape for the money it commanded. We've had it at the arcade before, just an overrated pin in my opinion.

I bought Spiderman for $4400, the first one went for $4350....

Spider-Man is going to be on quarters....no way around that one....Scared Stiff will be on Free Play....not sure when these will be up, there's a lot of stuff for us to do in the arcade and move around.

Someone needs to buy my Comet.....BADLY.

#4548 10 years ago

Oh crap, I bought a Black Pyramid as well.

#4549 10 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Ok, so Spiderman for $4250. I'm in the ballpark.
January tournament results will be sent tonight and they usually update within a few days. Sorry for the delay.

No problem and you are doing all the work so thanks go to you. We really appreciate the effort you extend to the league. Bravo!

#4550 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Monster Bash went for $7450 and it was not in the shape for the money it commanded. We've had it at the arcade before, just an overrated pin in my opinion.
I bought Spiderman for $4400, the first one went for $4350....
Spider-Man is going to be on quarters....no way around that one....Scared Stiff will be on Free Play....not sure when these will be up, there's a lot of stuff for us to do in the arcade and move around.
Someone needs to buy my Comet.....BADLY.

Great news.

Spiderman here we go!

Question? We pay GG cover charge first then quarter games are available to those who wish to play them?

Thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.00
£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
£ 37.00
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
$ 12.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 1,059.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 119.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area/page/91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.