tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 119.
#4051 10 years ago

Crash: Dragon's Lair isn't there yet.

#4052 10 years ago

Seriously?? The spotlight lamp on Frankenstein is solid black and burned out after just a month. Freaking garbage Taiwanese lamps. In goes an LED.

#4053 10 years ago

This happened today. Of course, I got cute and didn't make another shot during multiball.

tommy5.jpgtommy5.jpg

#4054 10 years ago

Finally TFTC playfield is DONE! Should get the power supply today.

image_(1).jpgimage_(1).jpg // Error: Image 132512 not found // image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#4055 10 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#4056 10 years ago

Just a reminder - tournament tomorrow at 2:00 at Game Galaxy. I won't be able to make this one but Will has agreed to run it. Enjoy!

#4057 10 years ago

Cool, maybe I will play in the next one.

#4058 10 years ago

image_(2).jpgimage_(2).jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#4059 10 years ago

I really like the rule & pricing cards on there crash. How can I get those?

#4061 10 years ago

Excellent! Thanks. It will probably be a while before I get to the point where I'd be worrying about cards but they look great and are going to go in when I'm finished working on it.

#4062 10 years ago

I had to remove "free play" and include pricing text. The creepy font is pretty common.

#4063 10 years ago

Tournament had a great turnout with 8 players. We all know Will won. Also saw a bunch of 12 year olds playing as well (not sure where they came from lol, but it made an interesting scene on Dariusburst). A few issues I found with various games:

Terminator 2: Skull kicker doesn't work and has 3 balls piles up in it.
Phantom of the Opera: Kicks 2 balls to shooter lane, flippers have no high power.
Tales from the Crypt: Left flipper is weak, can't make ramp shots.
High Speed: Can't put credits on it? Neither coin door switch did anything.
Hurricane: One of the Ferris wheels isn't turning (would hang balls), and some other problem I can't recall.

I would have fixed stuff but the place was packed today and tourney was going on. Oh and good to hear you got a lease for another year!

#4064 10 years ago

Oh and this happened.

#4065 10 years ago

Man Star Trek is...... whoops. My bad. Wrong Thread.

#4066 10 years ago

Star Trek is there but not ready.

#4067 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Tournament had a great turnout with 8 players. We all know Will won. Also saw a bunch of 12 year olds playing as well (not sure where they came from lol, but it made an interesting scene on Dariusburst). A few issues I found with various games:
Terminator 2: Skull kicker doesn't work and has 3 balls piles up in it.
Phantom of the Opera: Kicks 2 balls to shooter lane, flippers have no high power.
Tales from the Crypt: Left flipper is weak, can't make ramp shots.
High Speed: Can't put credits on it? Neither coin door switch did anything.
Hurricane: One of the Ferris wheels isn't turning (would hang balls), and some other problem I can't recall.
I would have fixed stuff but the place was packed today and tourney was going on. Oh and good to hear you got a lease for another year!

Crash, High Speed works fine, you just have to put it on Free Play and a battery pack needs to be installed.

We are aware of Hurricane, it has been like that awhile, switch and Ferris Wheel hanging.

Tales from the Crypt flipper has always been that strength. I can make the ramp shot but you are right, it's not super crazy strong.

Terminator 2 we know about. Hopefully Brandon can figure that out tomorrow.

Phantom of the Opera is news to me though. Will check it tomorrow.

The lease has been for ages until Aug 2014. We will move after it ends.

I think the guy talking about Star Trek was referring to the Stern one. The new Data East one in the arcade works but until that wall gets painted we can't let anyone play any of those games against the glass and around them..

#4068 10 years ago

Here is a local game to you guys on Ebay. Just popped up. Maybe worth talking to the owner.

ebay.com link: BALLY GAME SHOW 1990 PINBALL MACHINE WORKS GREAT WITH ACCESSORIES NASHVILLE TN

#4069 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballwiz:

Here is a local game to you guys on Ebay. Just popped up. Maybe worth talking to the owner.
Ebay link

Lol? Since when does a less desirable System11 have all original parts, weigh 325 pounds, and go for over $2000?

#4070 10 years ago

Aren't we forgetting something?

New_Image.jpgNew_Image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4071 10 years ago

Worst playfield wear:

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4072 10 years ago

Banzai Run!!!!!!

#4073 10 years ago

And one day you'll be racing downhill to play it!

#4074 10 years ago

More like racing halfway across the state, but yes indeed I will be making a trip to play it if you put it out on location. How far back in your restoration queue is it? It'd be a great game for the Dec. tourney. Hint, hint...

#4075 10 years ago

It will eventually show up at Holiday Wash, yes. But not anytime soon. By the way have you stopped by either there or Bonker's?

#4076 10 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4077 10 years ago

Today I uncovered Dracula's wretched filth...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4078 10 years ago

There is no life in this body...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4079 10 years ago

#4080 10 years ago

I have a Star Trek LE still available if anyone is interested. PM me and we can discuss
Also will be getting some Pro's in soon.

[email protected]

#4081 10 years ago

Hey guys, does anyone know anyone that will pickup and deliver pins? There is one in South Carolina, I am wanting to get but am unable to get it myself, I am not sure if NAVL is an option since I live in a condo and doesn't seem very semi trailer accessible. Hoping to find someone. Thanks for any help guys

#4082 10 years ago

NAVL will still do it but they will charge extra for having to rent a smaller truck.

#4083 10 years ago

Since it's in the south you can contact Don at Pinballs on the Move. He's a pinhead who will baby the pins on the way. Plus he will give you a better price than NAVL most likely. He uses an enclosed trailer hooked to his pickup, so I would guess that would fit into most apartment parking lots.

#4084 10 years ago

Latest results are up from the September tournament at http://www.midtnpinball.com. Results submitted to the IFPA as well.

HUGE thanks to Will McKinney for running the tournament. He'll be running the next one as well on October 5th at 2:00 pm. Halloween themed. See the web site for the tentative game list.

Thanks again to all that showed up. We're getting some smaller turnouts but new faces. Hopefully things keep growing. Spread the word!

#4085 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Since it's in the south you can contact Don at Pinballs on the Move. He's a pinhead who will baby the pins on the way. Plus he will give you a better price than NAVL most likely. He uses an enclosed trailer hooked to his pickup, so I would guess that would fit into most apartment parking lots.

Thank you guys for the help, Oddly enough I came across some threads about Don and contacted him last night and he's going to do the delivery. That's a cool little system he has going.

#4086 10 years ago

I'll try to make it to the October one. Perhaps put Who Dunnit in place of Creature? It is a murder mystery.

#4087 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I'll try to make it to the October one. Perhaps put WHO dunnit in place of Creature? It is a murder mystery.

Games are always TBD, we usually swap depending on what's playing the best.

I think I've heard there is pretty much a one shot strategy to W?D (acronym there just for Jason) but I'd have to look it up. I think Space Invaders would make a nice alternate as well!

#4088 10 years ago

Is Space Invaders even working?

#4089 10 years ago

A little dirty, don't you think?

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#4090 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Is Space Invaders even working?

Space Invaders has been working for a long time, yes.

#4091 10 years ago

I just noticed it was pushed aside with some other stuff, wasn't sure if it was because of the rearranging. Sounds like a good alternate to me.

#4092 10 years ago

Shrooms anyone? This project is flying along.

#4093 10 years ago

Dracula is so popular at the arcade =)

Royal Rumble is coming back shortly, just got another one.

#4094 10 years ago

hey crash, im pretty sure the rubbers next to the Mystery hole is supposed to be only one not two, atleast thats the way both the dracs jason has had

#4095 10 years ago

Actually the manual specifies 3 rings there and it looks like a single post is supposed to share 2 rubbers. That doesn't make sense so I'll probably just change it back to the 2 rings it was before.

#4096 10 years ago

Shiny!

#4097 10 years ago

Wall was finally painted so most of the pins are back in order and the ones out of order were repaired.

Tales from the Crypt
Pinball Magic
Phantom of the Opera
Terminator 2 all back up and running.

Star Trek has one switch issue on order, and the AC/DC pop bumper was repaired.

We just added a Royal Rumble to the floor and even Robocop is there. I think I counted 60 total pins on the floor now. If we get some room in the next few days (Darius and Darius Burst are being sold) then I will be able to bring in Super Mario Bros and Game Show.

#4098 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

(Darius and Darius Burst are being sold)

NO!!!!!!

Oh well I knew someone couldn't resist that Darius Burst. Heck if I had the room for that thing I'd buy it. I think I could spend years trying master that one. I love me some shoot-em-ups.

#4099 10 years ago

I need to get down there and play Darius before it leaves. Never even seen or heard of one, but the videos of it look awesome!

#4100 10 years ago

myork: Darius has left the building.

Star Trek launch party Oct 26 Saturday night at Game Galaxy! $10 cover, $5 entry, Stern official stuff, prizes, etc. At least we don't all have to drive to Birmingham this time around, lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 132.00
Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 36.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 49.00
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
£ 38.00
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
Machine - For Sale
Hilton, NY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 119.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area/page/82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.