tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 119.
#3751 10 years ago

I forgot to play Baby Pac-Man. Dang it!
Yeah, the only reason I thought it might be a trought switch is because I had to replace one in my JP because it went psycho on me when one went out. Stuck balls are easier to fix but sometimes hide very well.

#3752 10 years ago

The frustrating parts about pinballs on location is that this stuff is usually pretty simple but unless one of us is there, a busy day of pinball will mean "something" is always going to be broken. Even with Back to the Future in Chattanooga part of the ramp came apart and is in an outlane right now. Just typical play means typical results with pinballs....just like cars....I'm amazed at how messed up some pins get but keeping the ones in the arcade in as good condition as they are requires a lot of upkeep...

#3753 10 years ago

Are you sure Judge Dredd is fixed? Turned it on and it says balls are missing.

#3754 10 years ago

I hope Mike put the balls back in it.

diskboy: That's your cue today, check the Dredd...

Addams Family is back, thanks to Mike Chestnut for getting that thing looking amazing and playing amazing as well....don't know how he does it but I hope you guys enjoy it =)

Diner's new display is now in as well.

#3755 10 years ago

Wwwwwwelcome back!!

#3756 10 years ago

Dredd seems fine, same opto problem though.

Johnny Mnemonic is now in the arcade and Dr. Who's lights have been repaired.

#3757 10 years ago

Well those sold quick... new post.

#3758 10 years ago

Decked out AC/DC tonight. Used leds from pinballbulbs and IMO they look killer!! I have a few inserts that are ghosting, but he is supposed to release his non ghosting next week.

IMG_2890.JPGIMG_2890.JPG IMG_2892.JPGIMG_2892.JPG

#3759 10 years ago

Hey everyone,a few of you already know my situation,but I'm gonna make this available to all Nashville area pinheads first,

I am selling most of my pins due to having to close my business after 20 years of operation(thanks Uncle Sam)..I want to keep my TZ and Creech...but all the rest are available,except Addams which Phillip has a deposit on.

I'm asking what I feel is fair market price's...you are welcome to come by and look at them..or I can get pic's..

Thanks

Duane

#3760 10 years ago

Sorry to hear about your business. Those are good pins and I'm sure you'll have plenty of interest.

#3761 10 years ago

Thanks Erik...I have your Fish Tales btw..bought it from Jason

#3762 10 years ago
Quoted from TZ68:

Hey everyone,a few of you already know my situation,but I'm gonna make this available to all Nashville area pinheads first,
I am selling most of my pins due to having to close my business after 20 years of operation(thanks Uncle Sam)..I want to keep my TZ and Creech...but all the rest are available,except Addams which Phillip has a deposit on.
I'm asking what I feel is fair market price's...you are welcome to come by and look at them..or I can get pic's..
Thanks
Duane

Duane, don't blame you for keeping Creech, it's a great pin. Thank you for holding TAF for me, I should be able to get it next weekend.

#3765 10 years ago

Figure I'll ask on the Nashville forum first. I bought a Bobby Orr Power Play today and I really only need the backglass and playfield. If anyone is interested in anything else feel free to PM me and make an offer, lights work, boards look good, cab is sanded down

#3766 10 years ago

I finally checked IFPA to see if my points had loaded to give me a ranking. It would appear that after one tournament, I am now the #17 player in TN, and per the name list I am the #1 female player in the state. I don't know whether to be proud or sad for our state's lack of pinball playing.

#3767 10 years ago

You beat me to it, IFPA rankings were updated last night.

Also, there may be a July tournament on July 11. If so, Will McKinney will be running it but it will be the same format as always. I'll post more here if that happens.

Went to the Metallica launch party in Birmingham last weekend. Really cool format. They were different in that you qualified on 6 different games and your 4 best scores were ranked just like ours are. Then they had a double elimination finals. Qualifying was on all newer Sterns (BDK was the oldest) and there's very little overlap between what they have and what Game Galaxy has. Great event, I'd definitely make it down for another one.

#3768 10 years ago

Jason think you could use some new numeric display glasses for Grand Lizard/Comet? Bride's displays are looking rough too, if you want to save a little money we have those WPC displays as well. They have a little burn in but it's not really that bad.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3769 10 years ago

We sold Comet. Grand Lizard I could use two but the game is being sold eventually. I know Bride will need new displays eventually. We just put some on Diner.

#3770 10 years ago

Hey guys, still have the power play cab, coin door, shooter assy, and backbox still available if anyone has any use for it. I need to get it out of my brothers garage by Monday and I would hate to just have to dump it. PM me if interested. Thanks guys

#3771 10 years ago

Does Grand Lizard have plasma displays? I would be happy to install some glasses for you.

#3772 10 years ago

Metallica was updated to 1.13 today. I still don't notice much of an improvement.

#3773 10 years ago

Added Flintstones to the lineup. I powdercoated the legs, lockdown bar and rails orange. Looks great and freshly shopped.

Gameroom_6-12-13_001.JPGGameroom_6-12-13_001.JPG

#3774 10 years ago

Was that Jason's Flintstones?

#3775 10 years ago

Yep it turned out very nice

#3776 10 years ago

Crash, go nuts. Just don't break anything.

#3777 10 years ago

Ooooo Ripley's! I love that game! I've got to get over your way soon Larry.

#3778 10 years ago

Any chance of us getting a Ripley's? The one at the Roxy is so pathetic, I stopped putting money in it long ago.

#3779 10 years ago

Matt, you are welcome anytime. I have a nice collection of stuff to play. Same goes for anyone in the group. If you are ever over near Paducah (Benton specifically) give me a call and the gameroom is always available.

#3780 10 years ago

I am not getting a Ripley's. I have a few other machines I want to get it but I need to sell some stuff first.

#3781 10 years ago

Does anyone know if the Putt-Putt in Mt. Juliet has pinballs?

#3782 10 years ago

Howdy again guys, still have the BOPP cab, the boards, the backglass and playfield are gone but everything else is still in it. If anyone could use it all you gotta do it come get it. I have to get it out of my brothers garage by Monday so still trying to see if anyone can use it. It'll kill me to have to trash it. Now back to our regularly scheduled program

#3783 10 years ago

Hey Richard... There is a DM on the ATL CL for $2100 shopped. Just FYI since I know you were looking.

#3784 10 years ago

if all goes well tomorrow, Richard will be bringing back Goldeneye and another Road Show tomorrow.

Our White Water flipper (right) keeps blowing fuses. Can anyone give Mike and Brandon some ideas since it is a pretty important pin that is still down?

#3785 10 years ago

Coil been replaced? Bad EOS switch?
I know some 3 phase motors when you do a resistance check its fine, but when you hook a megger to the motor it fails the test. Basically means when you apply high voltage to the windings the failure shows up. Not that I would hook a megger up to a coil installed on a pin, but some winding insulation issues only show up under high voltage.

#3786 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Our White Water flipper (right) keeps blowing fuses. Can anyone give Mike and Brandon some ideas since it is a pretty important pin that is still down?

Do the lights dim a bit when the flipper button is pressed?

#3788 10 years ago

when u replace the fuse the flipper works fine until the ball hits it and it barley shoots like its really weak then after like 3 or 4 mins of that nonsense it blows the fuse

#3789 10 years ago

What parts have been tried?

#3790 10 years ago

EOS is good, Coil is good, Sleeve is good, fuse is good until it blows, and its blowing it on the power board.....idk man

#3791 10 years ago

Sounds like it could be an issue with the fliptronics board, did you swap it from another game (besides Addams Family)?

#3792 10 years ago

nah i havnt bc i dont like creating more issues on other games lol

#3793 10 years ago

I hear that! I run into that a lot at work!!! Sometimes you just have to do it though.

Oh and just a FYI to interested parties pinballbulbs.com non ghosting LEDs are legit! The regular ones ghosted horrible in AC/DC which is to be expected. The non ghosting totally cleared that up and they look awesome! Can't deny the price either.

#3794 10 years ago

When you say the coil is good did you try another or just check the exsisting coil? If not I would try another coil at this point. If it works fine for a bit and then screws up after some use it sounds like a heat related issue causing the failure. You could just swap the left and right coil to see if the problem follows.

#3795 10 years ago

At this point me thinks White Water needs a shop out with new ramps and boulders and some made up hair for Big Foot.

#3796 10 years ago

needs a mullet stat

#3797 10 years ago

I did notice your boulder garden plastics have large holes in them, ours aren't as bad. And yes Bigfoot needs some Progesterone cream for sure.

#3798 10 years ago

I'll have Richard drop it off at Mike Chestnut's in the next week or so, so it will be out for a couple of weeks.

#3799 10 years ago

another Road Show has returned, we'll see how she works today

#3800 10 years ago

Let's wreck some roads!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.50
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

£ 38.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

£ 37.00
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Trade
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 119.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area/page/76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.