tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 119.
#3301 11 years ago

That Sharkey's at CyberTag in Cookeville is still here if anyone wants to check it out. Looks and plays great, the operator really deserves props for keeping not just the pins in good shape, but everything else he has. Also a Pirates at Bowling World in similar condition.

#3302 11 years ago

Nice score in the pinbot. I've been kinda wanting a BOP lately, but I'm out of room!
I'm currently shopping out the T2 I picked up earlier this week. It was the one at the arcade expo in Louisville if any of you guys were up there. I've got the playfield stripped ready for a treasure cove treatment. Tumbled hardware all night last night. Just got done polishng the wire ramps. All new targets from pbl and some other randoms on the way. Should clean up nice! Ill post some pics later. "I'll be back!"

#3303 11 years ago

if anybody has a T2 hunter ship hanging out, please let me buy it from u. mine is broke and tacky looking.

#3304 11 years ago

I think all this Pinbot needs is new displays, a new coil, maybe a few switches, and a fuse or two. Shouldn't be too bad of a fix. I think when I clean it inside and out it's going to look gorgeous, it's ridiculous how well the game looks for sitting in a basement of a house by the lake for 10 years.

#3305 11 years ago

Anyone good at researching able to tell me what part number/where to order a common switch that goes in the left outhole on Stern Indiana JOnes?

#3306 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Anyone good at researching able to tell me what part number/where to order a common switch that goes in the left outhole on Stern Indiana Jones?

I think it's Happ part # 95-1128-00

Here's the manual in PDF form directly from Stern. Not a crappy scan.
http://www.sternpinball.com/IJ_SGM.html

#3307 11 years ago

Mike, that's the3 right one but the part number is the one on the right, not the "Happ" part number.

#3308 11 years ago

Which pins are in Chattanooga again?

#3309 11 years ago

Unless they've changed from 2 weekends ago:
Street Fighter 2
Hurricane
Back to the Future
Goldeneye

#3310 11 years ago

Ah, I just now found Jason's list 2 pages back. Thanks. By the way, my White Water score last week remained, grand champ got 3rd. Man I bet he was ticked off he didn't get his weekly beer!

By the way has anyone stopped by our Bonker's location? You really should, Baywatch will be the next to leave and we're thinking about putting Elvira and the Party Monsters there within the next couple of months.

#3311 11 years ago

Jurassic Park "should" be leaving in the next couple of weeks.

Bride of Pinbot has returned.

Addams Family has been repaired and even has the lights and slingshot working!

#3312 11 years ago

What else was wrong with Addams? That's good news, I'll be bringing a friend that's new to pinball and will want to train him on Addams, glad you can actually see what you're doing now!

#3313 11 years ago

the only thing wrong with addams is the diverter, which i can prob fix, i just had no time as it was 10pm when i got the lights n slingshot working. so ill prob fix that next time im up there. but hey atleast u can see shit now haha

#3314 11 years ago

Brandon are you using LEDs or incandescents for GI on that game?

#3315 11 years ago

Diverter has been temporarily removed. I played Addams this morning and it had 4 balls in it for some weird reason.

Someone still needs to do the Rocky and Bullwinkle adjustment outlane switch at the top...I've been asking about that for 3 weeks....

#3316 11 years ago

I don't think it's the switch on R&B, I think it's the lane guide. I have a spare blue one we can use to see whether or not it's the switch or the lane guide.

#3317 11 years ago

Yes it's the lane guide, the inner rubber is too big pushing the plastic tabs further out.

#3318 11 years ago

Well then whoever put the "rubber" in needs to take it out (Brandon or Mike)

#3319 11 years ago

Since things are a little quiet, I'll just go on record as saying the Treasure Cove polishing kit is the cat's ass.

IMG_20121214_201059.jpgIMG_20121214_201059.jpg Image_created_with_Snapseed.jpgImage_created_with_Snapseed.jpg

#3320 11 years ago

crash, TAF has some led inserts but no GI, now that it works ill prob throw a few in there to brighten it up and make it fancy

#3321 11 years ago

Put some CT frosteds in there to minimize ball strobing. That's what we did and it looks great!

#3322 11 years ago

Regraining metal kind of sucks. But...

Thanks to Matt for the tip on Mother's Metal Polish. Stuff works better than anything else I've used.

Image_created_with_Snapseed.jpgImage_created_with_Snapseed.jpg

#3323 11 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Thanks to Matt for the tip on Mother's Metal Polish. Stuff works better than anything else I've used.

I think I've gone through a full large jar of that stuff in the past 12 months..

Bad Cats is purring the garage.. with some minor hairballs that need to be worked out.. hey Jason, go pull that Black Rose for me next, at least I like that one. Ahh.. remember that Facebook interaction before we knew each other?

#3324 11 years ago

Did you get new insert decals for that game Matt? I would love to have Black Rose back in Antioch, shopped or not. Great game!

#3325 11 years ago

i tried to get em to bring BR back.......i want to play it aswell

#3326 11 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Yep regraining sucks!!!! Just finished chopping out my T2 and went with the sandpaper route. I'll try mothers next time.

#3327 11 years ago
Quoted from myork82:

Yep regraining sucks!!!! Just finished chopping out my T2 and went with the sandpaper route. I'll try mothers next time.

I've found the best combination of effort/results is to use 220 grit sandpaper with Novus 2, followed by a red scotchbrite pad (available at any auto parts store) with Novus 2, and the finish with the Mothers. Always rub in the direction of the grain. Works great on ramps that have those ground in dirt trails.

#3328 11 years ago

I have to leave SOMETHING good in Huntsville, lol.....=)

Huntsville and Chattanooga earn way more, they should be the ones with the Sterns and nice DMDs =P

#3329 11 years ago

(Just bring all the pins to Chattanooga. Before Mother's Day would be great. )

#3330 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Pins keep breaking down in Huntsville. These won't be there much longer at this point.

Quoted from DreamTR:

I have to leave SOMETHING good in Huntsville, lol.....=)
Huntsville and Chattanooga earn way more, they should be the ones with the Sterns and nice DMDs =P

You're contradicting yourself... if I were you I would leave some Stern stuff down there. At least those machines aren't 20+ years old and you have us here locally to repair the old machines. Which reminds me, I couldn't do work the past 2 times I was there because the coin doors were locked and your guys couldn't find the keys.

#3331 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Did you get new insert decals for that game Matt? I would love to have Black Rose back in Antioch, shopped or not. Great game!

I just meant my garage, then you can take it back to Huntsville when I get sick of it... I mean.. Shopped it.

#3332 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

You're contradicting yourself... if I were you I would leave some Stern stuff down there. At least those machines aren't 20+ years old and you have us here locally to repair the old machines. Which reminds me, I couldn't do work the past 2 times I was there because the coin doors were locked and your guys couldn't find the keys.

They have all the keys. Not sure what the problem is.

We've had to do work on Indiana Jones, X-Men, Tron, Sopranos, etc. So from "experience" with Sterns (even my Lord of the Rings) they've all had issues.

#3333 11 years ago

Last 2 times I was there Richard and Mike couldn't find the keys. I think Mike said you used multiple key rings for your pins because I tried to get one open (can't remember which one) and none of the keys seemed to work. But I tend to have issues with keys in general lol...

#3334 11 years ago

Jason, re-check your manual, but I think this is the part you need for the diverter on TAF.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-13278

#3335 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Last 2 times I was there Richard and Mike couldn't find the keys. I think Mike said you used multiple key rings for your pins because I tried to get one open (can't remember which one) and none of the keys seemed to work. But I tend to have issues with keys in general lol...

They are all there, some in register, some on the big key ring, some in the cabinets....kinda surprised, Richard has been there so long he knows all the keys =P

If you had issues with keys then who knows; we know you have an issue with Elvira =P ahahahah

#3336 11 years ago

Mike, that "part" for Elvira came (sleeve you told me to get)

#3337 11 years ago

Speaking of Elvira...

fr_77.jpgfr_77.jpg fr_61.jpgfr_61.jpg fr_65.jpgfr_65.jpg fr_72.jpgfr_72.jpg fr_75.jpgfr_75.jpg

#3338 11 years ago

She's in pretty rough shape... if you noticed the odd jumper bumper it's actually an old trailer light cap... we found the original in another pin.

fr_81.jpgfr_81.jpg

The plastics are in good shape though! JAM plastic included. It will get a set of protectors.

fr_67.jpgfr_67.jpg

#3339 11 years ago

You are missing the plastic that goes over the left ramp.

and the slime plastic...

#3340 11 years ago

Yeah I know we're missing the monster slide plastic. So we're actually missing the slime plastic too, no wonder I couldn't find that! Where does it go?

#3341 11 years ago

Part it out.

#3342 11 years ago

Those Elvira Flippers.....wow.....

Elvira drop targets work again.

Radical is back at the arcade.

If anyone has a lead on an Iron Man let me know. We need one.

#3343 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Those Elvira Flippers.....wow.....
Elvira drop targets work again.
Radical is back at the arcade.
If anyone has a lead on an Iron Man let me know. We need one.

I wasn't paying attention to the flippers. What was wrong with them?

EDIT: Nevermind. I just realized you were referring to Crash's Elvira.

#3344 11 years ago

Sigh... yeah I got rid of those crappy old Bally flippers.

#3345 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Yeah I know we're missing the monster slide plastic. So we're actually missing the slime plastic too, no wonder I couldn't find that! Where does it go?

To the left of the pop bumpers, in your case, to the left of the tail light. When the multi balls launch out it flies over that plastic (and sometimes lands on it, causing it to crack). Always missing, except on the Game Galaxy version!!

#3346 11 years ago

Started stripping her down (huhuhuhuh). It's not pretty. Going to patch this thing like crazy with Mylar.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3347 11 years ago

#3348 11 years ago
Quoted from mystic:

Always missing, except on the Game Galaxy version!!

Yes but what about the JAM plastic on that one before the plastic set? Also whoever spots the broken lamp gets a cookie.

#3349 11 years ago

I spy the broken lamp by the top drop target. Choco-mint please

I hope CPR repros these PFs at some point. This is a title that deserves lots of love. So many are missing artwork at the lanes and elsewhere.

#3350 11 years ago

I think I have an extra JAM plastic; it may be broken or cracked but it's there I "think"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 45.95
$ 12.95
$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.50
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 36.95
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 119.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area/page/67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.