tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 119.
#3101 11 years ago

I noticed 360 Burger when I was there the other day. Sounds like it will be a great compliment to the arcade. Their menu looks pretty sweet: http://360burger.net/menu.php .

#3102 11 years ago

I thought you sold Pinbot? Last 2 times I asked that you said, "I got another one." I'll update the map. I saw the burger place last time and that could be a pretty cool mutual relationship, we'll see how that turns out. Perhaps talk with the owners and you guys can cross advertise?

#3103 11 years ago

The sound problem on Tales from the Crypt is basically this, wrong sounds being played. Someone commented and suggested a stuck switch, and I've seen some weird stuff happen when a switch gets stuck (notice how the attract mode music doesn't fade out like it should in the video, just keeps on going). Maybe I can look at it Saturday.

#3104 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I thought you sold Pinbot? Last 2 times I asked that you said, "I got another one." I'll update the map. I saw the burger place last time and that could be a pretty cool mutual relationship, we'll see how that turns out. Perhaps talk with the owners and you guys can cross advertise?

I did sell Pinbot. I have had three now I only have one.

#3105 11 years ago

Wanna LED Pinbot....

I'm gonna beg until Jason lets me.

#3106 11 years ago
Quoted from diskoboy:

Wanna LED Pinbot....
I'm gonna beg until Jason lets me.

Blaspheme!

How is Harlem Globetrotters coming along?

#3107 11 years ago
Quoted from williams:

It's a shame none of us drink...

Ha! Beeeer. They have an opening date posted yet?

#3108 11 years ago

Harlem works, but there is a thee prong switch on the lower flipper we need to switch (i.e figure out which one is compatible with it since we can't)

The game is playable but that switch causes some coil power fun on the playfield.

#3109 11 years ago

Oh and we were just told the "construction" begins on the new place so I will have to condense everything down to 2,200 sq ft in the corner, move everything around and we are going to need another sign and be in the "back" of two spots in the same shopping center. Not sure how this is going to work but it's kind of crazy that MORE moving is in store.

#3110 11 years ago

So we're officially moving to the main store space now? When will this start and how long do you expect to be closed?

#3111 11 years ago

I am waiting for them to tell me, they have to put plugs and all this other stuff in so I am not exactly "sure" what/when this is all taking place. I am just playing it by ear and all that when they tell me. I think the only way we can sort of be open is if they move me to somewhere else in the strip mall but they are completely redoing the shopping center so as of right now, "I don't know" is the best answer I have.

#3112 11 years ago

It didn't look like much progress was actually being made on that place over the past few months.

#3113 11 years ago

Well, nothing was "signed" by the medical place. That has changed. There have been things happening, that is for sure.

#3114 11 years ago

Hey Jason, here's an easy way to fix your trap door on Funhouse...

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_3&products_id=523

Oh, and you'll also need 3 of these for Robocop.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1672

#3115 11 years ago

too much for Fun House right now. Ordered the Robocop stuff.

Pinbot went to Adjust error again, so those batteries are not the solution

#3116 11 years ago

I was afraid of that.

The battery holder on Pinbot was basically falling apart. It still had contacts, so I went ahead and put batteries in.

We could always mod the game to use NVRAM instead of batteries. Taxi probably needs it too.

#3117 11 years ago

We will be up to play Pinbot tomorrow so it better darn well be working!

#3118 11 years ago

diskoboy: if anything requires desoldering we aren't doing it. If you can show me where the NVRAM thing is to order and no desoldering is required I will do it.

With Pinbot why can't we use a new battery holder?

Crash: We still need 2 pop bumper coils and whatever the outhole switch is. I don't know what would be the compatible replacement for that and I am unsure what coils as a replacement for the originals would work. If anyone wants to chime in with those let me know =)

SUPER MARIO IS WORKING WILL BE BACK SOON

#3119 11 years ago

Who wants a pic? Ohhh Mario! Brandon got some cleanin ta do!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3121 11 years ago

I was wanting to play with Elvira's bumpers but I can't turn her on. No really, the cabinet switch does nothing.

#3122 11 years ago

I destroyed your Baby Pac score today MWC, you have a new one to beat!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3123 11 years ago

The Baby Pac high score in Huntsville is pretty high. I have second at 273+, diskoboy has third. The 1st place person got well over 2,000,000.

#3124 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I was wanting to play with Elvira's bumpers but I can't turn her on. No really, the cabinet switch does nothing.

Probably unplugged.

#3125 11 years ago

No I checked it was plugged in to a lit power strip, same one running BK2000 and House of the Dead 4 and they were both working.

#3126 11 years ago

Mike did not mention anything to me about it. I will check tomorrow.

Thanks for Pinbot info. Parts ordered.

#3127 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I destroyed your Baby Pac score today MWC, you have a new one to beat!

Destroyed indeed.

#3128 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

No I checked it was plugged in to a lit power strip, same one running BK2000 and House of the Dead 4 and they were both working.

Apparently you did not check well enough.

Elvira was simply not plugged in.

I just played a couple of games on it to make sure nothing blew up on it.

Other than the JAM targets not working (again), and the Elvira letter light out on the Monster Slide ramp, it works fine.

#3129 11 years ago

Imagine if I had the JAM Targets!

Elvira.jpgElvira.jpg

#3130 11 years ago

Mike, I also ordered that proximity sensor for Twilight Zone finally.

#3131 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Apparently you did not check well enough.
Elvira was simply not plugged in.
I just played a couple of games on it to make sure nothing blew up on it.
Other than the JAM targets not working (again), and the Elvira letter light out on the Monster Slide ramp, it works fine.

What the... I looked under the cabinet and followed the cord!

#3133 11 years ago

need to figure out whats going on with the magnet on dracula for mist multiball, it works one game and another it just doesnt.

#3134 11 years ago

It went through 2 or 3 cycles when I turned it on, seemed like an unusually long test cycle. Worked fine in gameplay though.

By the way is that the same Twilight Zone that we had before? The LEDs look different. It gave me the powerball twice and sent it to the powerfield so looks like you have a magnetic switch issue or something going on near the trough.

#3135 11 years ago

Crash: see above where I sent that info to Mike about the proximity sensor, that is the problem. It's one of the most minor things we have and yes, it is the same Twilight Zone.

#3136 11 years ago

Ah, missed that post.

#3137 11 years ago

My TZ is driving me nuts.

I replaced the diodes in my flipper coils on my TZ, and it still keeps resetting. It seems like in the past few days the problem is getting worse.

So it's time to order some parts. Namely Bridge Rectifiers and Capacitors.

#3138 11 years ago

diskoboy, just have Mike Chestnut upgrade the boards. That reset problem is common on all those.

Oh, I have the Tommy Switch and Pinbot switch for you for tomorrow.

#3139 11 years ago

Are you keeping Pinbot a while? I really like that game.

#3140 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

diskoboy, just have Mike Chestnut upgrade the boards. That reset problem is common on all those.
Oh, I have the Tommy Switch and Pinbot switch for you for tomorrow.

I'm gonna replace the BR's and capacitors first. If that doesn't solve the issue (which it hopefully should) then I'm gonna let Mike have a go at it.

#3141 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Are you keeping Pinbot a while? I really like that game.

I won't be selling Pinbot. The only reason I let the last one go is because some guy came in the arcade and paid $1300 for it a few years back.

The only stuff that will be "sold" eventually (sooner than later) will be :
Tales from the Crypt
Mousin' Around
Frontier (for sale now)
Tommy (Rob supposedly wants it)
Street Fighter II (I will have two of them)

In the meantime I am ok with just selling Frontier at the moment.

#3142 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

The only stuff that will be "sold" eventually (sooner than later) will be :
Tommy (Rob supposedly wants it).

Boooooooooooooooooooooo!

I have a mirror ball I'll trade you though!

#3143 11 years ago

Well, I don't "think" Tommy is happening honestly. Rob wanted Bone Busters and Baywatch and he never ended up with either of those.

#3144 11 years ago

Just wanted to let you know Jason we were able to use 1 of the 2 monitors in those MegaTouches plus other little things so thanks a lot for selling us those. I know it's not a big deal to you but we simply don't have the resources most other ops do.

#3145 11 years ago

Crash: Good, I am glad you guys got to find some use for them. They were cheap enough, that is for sure.

I think every operator has their "limits", I try and base things out of sheer necessity at times because of how pricey things can be but with all these other locations and pinballs and crap going on now I need to keep a reserve "just in case" of anything.

Rocky and Bullwinkle is up thanks to Mike Chestnut, so it is now available to play at the arcade starting Friday (we are closed Weds/Thurs). Took awhile today to add some rubbers but it may still need some slight adjusting (one switch and a ball getting stuck) but it's good to go for now.

Mousin' Around is now at Mike's and when it is ready we will bring Robocop up there for the finishing touches on it.

360 Burger is now open, and as expected, food is great, service needs work, and is pricey.

Reminds me.....

Erik, where the heck have you been? We have not seen you in awhile at the arcade...

#3146 11 years ago

Jason, this is the part that goes into the trough on Pinbot.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-10417

For some reason, on page #52 in the manual says it's part number is 17-1067. The manual is wrong.

But DO NOT order this part until I can measure the length of the blade on the one I just put in.

#3147 11 years ago

Mike, you can't even order that part. It is for reference only.

Crash directed me to order this part which also looks incorrect:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/5647-12133-12

#3148 11 years ago

There is no way this switch should be that hard to find or be this difficult, this is one of the most common pinball games on the planet.

#3149 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

There is no way this switch should be that hard to find or be this difficult, this is one of the most common pinball games on the planet.

For some reason I have the switch you're talking about. I'll bring it Saturday to see if it is what you need. If you can use it, its yours.

#3150 11 years ago

That was the best answer I could give you, the part number in the manual didn't give any results on any stores so logically I just went with a standard System 11 outhole switch.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 29.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 26.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 20.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 64.00
$ 15.00
10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 119.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area/page/63 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.