tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1,525 posts in this topic match your search for posts by crash. You are on page 5 of 7.
#3402 11 years ago
Quoted from diskoboy:

I knew I didn't stand a chance when Aaron picked WH2O.

You can thank me for that. Or maybe Creepy Rudy whispered it to me...

fr_120.jpgfr_120.jpg

#3404 11 years ago

I pulled one 2 or 3 double jackpots and was actually pretty close to starting 5x multiball.

#3407 11 years ago
Quoted from Rengozu:

I really gotta start learning some of these rulesets on unfamiliar tables. :p

Which one were you?

#3411 11 years ago

TH = The Hobbit.

#3423 11 years ago

Someone has some work to do on Twilight Zone! And let me know if White Water gets considered, I still haven't pulled off 5x multiball yet.

#3430 11 years ago

Looks like the tilt was knocked off from that tourney.

#3445 11 years ago

Matt which game is currently at Pintucky's house?

#3447 11 years ago

Ah looking to sell those already? I'd like to try Stargate and only got a chance to play Dr. Dude a little bit. My problem is I won't be up there until WOZ arrives, which I expect to happen before June.

#3449 11 years ago

Which Matt?

#3466 11 years ago

40 pins guys!!

#3482 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Harlem Globetrotters has been SOLD!

About dang time!

#3487 11 years ago
Quoted from williams:

I respectfully disagree. I don't have experience other than what the streaming side of things would cost, but I believe a large majority of their costs are going toward buying those cameras and creating a rig that can easily be moved and set up. Plus, the stuff they do is some of the highest quality broadcasting of any arcade/console/coin-op in my opinion.
End the end, I think anything that promotes pinball is worth donating. Plus, I get a cool shirt.

I have to disagree with your disagreement. I did the following video with my iPhone 4s and a 1999 Sony Handycam for the DMD. If you want to stream the game just use a cheap PC audio/video capture device and tie that in to a free streaming service, such as Ustream or justin.tv.

#3488 11 years ago

Oh and looking forward to Stargate making its way to the arcade!

#3494 11 years ago

Hence your username. Speaking of which, why don't you have an avatar?

#3495 11 years ago

Matt, of course you would come up there a Saturday I won't be there.

#3501 10 years ago

Thanks for the results Williams! Elvira is still naked. Put some Mylar in worn places.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Squeaky clean inserts!

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3502 10 years ago

Ignore

#3503 10 years ago

Quadruple

#3504 10 years ago

#3506 10 years ago

Hmm look what we found...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#3508 10 years ago

F-14 as you can see has all its topper domes in tact and the clear one isn't too faded. From what I can see from the backbox the cabinet is in good condition, no fade. Playfield has worn Mylar over the inserts but the typical areas under the spinners and kickback look pretty good. Both games were last on route in 2006.

#3512 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Oooh, I love Checkpoint. Those get destroyed for some reason.

Funny you should say that, because as I mentioned we actually had a second Checkpoint but it was very rough and it looked like a gorilla body slammed the playfield. We thought we actually had 2 F-14s back there, turns out it was an F-14 and another Checkpoint. I'd like to play checkpoint, you'll eventually see it at HW Jason but we're taking 4+ months here before we even think about touching that stuff.

#3514 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I love how you guys have pinballs hiding you didn't even know about, lol...

Yeah and we found a Bally Lost World back there too...

Quoted from DreamTR:

Party Zone is now at the arcade.

#3520 10 years ago

When do you think you can make it up again Matt?

#3546 10 years ago

Bring on The Shadow! The list of stuff I want to play keeps growing...

#3550 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

It's hard to keep bringing new pins unless people are there to play them constantly, and that's always the issue with "free play" games....you can't tell if people are there to play specific stuff.

For the games that hold settings, just keep track of the game audits. Do the math and you can get an idea of what gets played more. You don't have to worry about us not playing stuff that's for sure...

#3555 10 years ago

What is the game lineup for the 11th? I have a friend who wants to enter. I won't be playing in this one since I played in the last one and want to spend more time playing the new stuff/fixing things.

#3564 10 years ago

Mike Mattox yeah.

#3568 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

White Water color DMD will be in the arcade on May 10.
Plan on us opening Weds/Thurs permanently in June. Will announce on website and change hours shortly (Richard will be in charge of all this)

Good to hear the finances are looking up!

#3571 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Eh? I am a collector, I buy/sell stuff all the time....has nothing to do with finances...I just know I won't be getting rid of White Water....

Then why did you close mid-week? The place still has to make something, there are bills to pay.

#3575 10 years ago

That's why Jason closed mid-week to begin with, overhead. He must've mistook my post as strictly talking about the White Water ColorDMD (which I can't want to see by the way) and I knew he likes to buy stuff for the games he likes. Why is Wednesday/Thursday permanent now? Given that I assumed the finances were looking better. From my experience we are (slowly) getting more people in the door. Haven't seen the place deserted since a couple of visits ago.

#3577 10 years ago

Williams was that you I saw around 1:30 at Holiday Wash playing Addams Family? There was another guy with him, couldn't tell if it was you.

#3579 10 years ago

I would've but wasn't there long. Thanks, but Hook has weak sauce flippers. We're really tight on money at the moment so it won't improve any time soon.

#3580 10 years ago

Just came back from Bowling World and played their Pirates of the Caribbean. I usually put a few dollars in to help support the cause but the replay setting was crazy low and was short on time today. I did notice that when I sunk one of the ships the ship toy binded on the plastic shield because the sails weren't down. Wonder if that was a switch issue, solenoid binding, or a software bug.

#3583 10 years ago

Do you have a list of games that were affected? Hopefully Stargate and Party Zone will be available when I come by Saturday? I'll be playing the heck out of those.

#3595 10 years ago

That's not news to me, but I am surprised they managed to get someone in there. I can't see it lasting, or that other arcade either. We have Game Galaxy, we have Chuck E. Cheese. Classic and modern approaches, people will choose. There is no room in Antioch's entertainment COI for that third location, you watch.

#3602 10 years ago

I think they have overhead cameras but they are not attached to the machine. Mike and I simply rigged a ladder, cardboard box, 4ft power strip, and strapped my iPhone on top using rubber bands. Works pretty decent, nudging didn't bump or move the camera at all. Of course he has carpet in his man cave.

#3604 10 years ago

Cool video Matt! There is this guy that literally plays Police Force ALL THE TIME. He just stands there and spams the ramp, stopping short of 100 million so the score won't roll to zero. It's crazy.
He's also responsible for 95% of the playfield dirt lol. I'm surprised there isn't just one huge line going up the center ramp.
image.jpgimage.jpg

#3609 10 years ago

We had a great time today at Game Galaxy. Didn't participate in this tournament, wanted to check out the new stuff. Really like Demolition Man, the gun handles are a different approach and give you a sense of control. Like the crane, really cool how you can drop the ball anywhere and choose an award. It plays great and has tasteful lighting.

I played Stargate a bit. It's cool, several toys for a Gottlieb game. DMD animations are top notch too. For some reason it gave me like 6 or 7 balls for a standard 3 ball game so it might have some trough switch problems. Flippers are a little weak too. It's a cool game but I couldn't really get into it with the ball problem. Maybe next time.

Chris's Party Zone is awesome, love that game! Pretty crazy, got all the way to Bing Bang and put up the GC on it. Regardless I still think I've seen this game at Discovery Zone when I was young, which is one reason I spent so much time playing it.

Also like the mini Neo Geo cab you got as well as the multicades. The multicade around back has monitor issues and the Neo Geo one needs adjustments too (mainly focus). Noticed you sold Flintstones, I'm guessing this will go towards Metallica or some other game? It's a really nice one.

Now the issues. Jason I mentioned the Tales from the Crypt sound issue, I reseated all the ROMs/chips on the sound board and the problem is still there. It's either a bad ROM chip or the board itself. I noticed there was a (PAL?) chip replaced on it before, and there's a weird jumper thing on the backside. Not sure what's going on there but might be related to your problem.

Also, looked at Judge Dredd and a couple of trough optos are flaky. Can't establish why, solder looks good. Might consider replacement opto boards since I've heard aftermarket ones are much more reliable. When I touched the transmitter board optos were registering so normal vibration would cause the same thing. I removed the 12V power connector to be sure it wasn't loose and for some reason that killed all 12V opto power in the game, so it's unplayable at the moment. I noticed the connector had some exposed wire, maybe that shorted against something and blew the 12V opto fuse I don't know.

http://www.greatlakesmodular.com/products/pinball/dcs_tt.html

IMG_3390.JPGIMG_3390.JPG

#3611 10 years ago

Well that's just the emitter board. It's the one I had issues with, I think the emitters just get weak over the years. Anyone else have input? Should he get a receiver board as well?

#3615 10 years ago

Here's that video of me getting Big Bang in Party Zone, it's the last game.

1 week later
#3647 10 years ago

Speaking of optos anyone know what's up with Judge Dredd? I looked at it and when I went to reseat the 12v connector on the trough transmitter board that killed all opto power in the game for some reason. Then again that connector is a little frayed so something may have shorted.

#3651 10 years ago

Matt we freaking gotta plan a visit to Mike's when he gets his WOZ. That video's going to be awesome. Someone on the forum even suggested an angle of the crystal ball, only issue is its designed to face the player so that may not be possible. But on still curious how the crystal ball video interface board works.

#3655 10 years ago

He has not gotten the call yet from Jack.

#3658 10 years ago

What was wrong with White Water?

#3668 10 years ago

Aaron and I were suspicious that using the flipper buttons robbed them of power, all of a sudden I was missing ramp shots and couldn't really explain why.

#3671 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I am more concerned about Baby Pac-Man with the stuck left Flipper (calling you Crash on this one, we put a new coil in but it may need a transistor....the game is now in Antioch

Is the coil stuck on or is the flipper binding mechanically? Like other 80s games the flippers are driven directly by the cabinet switches rather than using transistors (Data East introduced solid state flippers that use transistors in 1990). If the flipper drops when you turn the power off then check your left flipper button switch.

#3673 10 years ago

Then it's electrical. Should be something simple, may need to replace cabinet and EOS switches.

#3680 10 years ago

What happened to the whole Flintstones deal? He traded it towards Metallica. Missed out on a great looking game!

#3687 10 years ago

Yup, fee is $10 cover $10 entry. Results are submitted to the IFPA. And because there are so few players in the state of Tennessee (just us) we are all considered top players, and have an advantage compared to playing in the Bay Area for example.

#3699 10 years ago

My dad and I are coming down Saturday, looking forward to meeting you guys! Matt, Blondetall are you coming?

#3702 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I wasn't planning on it, but it looks like my other job I had planned for Saturday is fizzling out, so I'll see what I can do. I need to come up and go pinball testing/shopping. lol
So, tournament at 2:00, but all the pins are available for play otherwise?

Yes, and if you play in the tournament the charge covers all day arcade play as well.

#3719 10 years ago

I will try and approach the right person based on that Bad Cats costume picture of you at that pinball cosplay party.

#3725 10 years ago

Richard thanks for fixing Elvira for us, the flipper rubbers broke off. Wish I was more in a position to fix things but was only there an hour today. Nice to meet you and your mother Blondetall, I've already forgotten your name (is it Melissa?) Lots of changes happening, new awnings outside the spaces now. Did you take the banner down or did they do that?

#3733 10 years ago

Did myork82 make it down? When I left at 1:30 the only Pinsiders I saw were Blondetall, Storyteller, and FumbleFlippers. Moose615 when did you come down? Don't think I saw you.

#3735 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

We didn't end up playing there, but Monday she's going to work and proudly announcing she got 9th in the tournament. (Leaving out the "of 9" part of course.)

Yeah and don't forget to tell her to mention she is a top state player.

#3737 10 years ago

Because we all technically are because there aren't enough Tennessee participants. She can show off her IFPA profile.

#3747 10 years ago

Thanks Williamd!

#3753 10 years ago

Are you sure Judge Dredd is fixed? Turned it on and it says balls are missing.

#3755 10 years ago

Wwwwwwelcome back!!

#3757 10 years ago

Well those sold quick... new post.

#3768 10 years ago

Jason think you could use some new numeric display glasses for Grand Lizard/Comet? Bride's displays are looking rough too, if you want to save a little money we have those WPC displays as well. They have a little burn in but it's not really that bad.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3771 10 years ago

Does Grand Lizard have plasma displays? I would be happy to install some glasses for you.

#3774 10 years ago

Was that Jason's Flintstones?

#3778 10 years ago

Any chance of us getting a Ripley's? The one at the Roxy is so pathetic, I stopped putting money in it long ago.

#3781 10 years ago

Does anyone know if the Putt-Putt in Mt. Juliet has pinballs?

#3791 10 years ago

Sounds like it could be an issue with the fliptronics board, did you swap it from another game (besides Addams Family)?

#3797 10 years ago

I did notice your boulder garden plastics have large holes in them, ours aren't as bad. And yes Bigfoot needs some Progesterone cream for sure.

#3800 10 years ago

Let's wreck some roads!

#3805 10 years ago

Aw looks like I missed Free Twinkie Tuesday...

1026012_10152888301055062_542383654_o..jpg1026012_10152888301055062_542383654_o..jpg

#3806 10 years ago

Anyone have the Monster Slide entrance plastic for Elvira? And no I do not buy from Mad.

#3809 10 years ago

He screws overseas customers.

#3811 10 years ago

How much you asking, and what games will it work with? We could use a coin door or two maybe, especially for Sega games.

Jason Brandon and I looked at your Grand Lizard displays and the bottom left side works fine, but the bottom right doesn't. Swapped the cables around and bottom left showed bottom right digits as expected, and bottom right showed nothing. So your bottom right numeric display is bad. I have one for sale including replacement glass for $50, I can ship it to you if interested.

#3813 10 years ago

I'll take it man! When will you be down at the arcade next? Or can you ship? I can cover that.

#3815 10 years ago

Just came back from GG today. Can you ship it?

#3817 10 years ago

Don't need it right now, I'll pick it up next time I'm down. Beat the Clock and High Speed are new. He got a second project Dracula, Hurricane is back as well as Road Show, and Addams got a full shop out with all incandescents and what looks like a new ramp.

#3820 10 years ago

It's been that way for months Eric...

#3827 10 years ago

Jason Brandon and I looked at your Grand Lizard displays and the bottom left side works fine, but the bottom right doesn't. Swapped the cables around and bottom left showed bottom right digits as expected, and bottom right showed nothing. So your bottom right numeric display is bad. I have one for sale including replacement glass for $50, I can ship it to you if interested.

#3829 10 years ago

Aaaaand we finally have some shop out goodies coming our way...

#3831 10 years ago

I can install the glass myself, but you would still have the top right display out...

#3839 10 years ago

Need any arcade manuals anyone? $15 ea.

PAC-Man (2x)
Ms. PAC-Man (5x)
Frogger
Galaga
Atari Star Wars
San Francisco Rush
Sega Virtua Racing
Sega Super Hang-On
Taito Birdie King II schematic manual

Centipede (2x)
Centipede Signature Analysis Guide
Cinematronics World Series
Punch-Out
Donkey Kong (3x)
Sega Hang-On
Defender
Selectro-sport Quarter Horse
Nintendo VS. System
Nintendo VS. Unisystem
Nintendo VS. Unisystem
conversion manual

Mechanized Attack
Kee Games Indy 800
SMS Grand Prix
Pub Time
Major Havoc
Tempest
Pack Rat
Gauntlet
Gauntlet player tips
Dig Dug
Atari Football
Starship 1
Lunar Lander
Quantum
Airborne Avenger
Atari Battlezone
Ninja Gaiden
Night Driver
Road Blasters
Pole Position (4x)
Pole Position schematic manual
Pole Position II
BurgerTime
Tron (2x)
Vectorbeam Speed Freak
Gremlin Head On 2
Spy Hunter
Stern Astro Invader
Midway Bosconian
Rampage U.R.
Arch Rivals
Space Invaders Deluxe
Space Invaders parts catalog
Gorf
Seawolf II parts catalog
Q*bert
Stern Berzerk
Data East Kung-Fu Master
Stern Amidar
Stern Tutankum
Stern Frenzy
Sega Zaxxon
Sega ESWAT
Cinematronics Space Ace
Kee Games Sprint 2
Ivan Stewart's Off Road
Galaxian
Robotron drawing set
Moon Patrol drawing set
Stargate drawing set
Make Trax drawing set
Joust drawing set
Williams Blaster
Taito Qix
Taito Grand Champion
Birdie King 2
Elevator Action
Front Line
Konami Mega Zone
Konami Crime Fighters
Jungle Hunt
Jungle King
Alpine Ski
Alpine Ski to Elevator Action
conversion manual

Kid Niki-Radical Ninja
10-Yard Fight
Mr. Do!
Mr. Do's Castle
Mr. Do's Wild Ride
Taito Ice Cold Beer
Sega Wrestle War
Midway Wizard of Wor
Nintendo Popeye (2x)
VS. Slalom attachment pak manual
Exidy Crossbow
Exidy Victory
Sega Frogger
Armor Attack (2x)
Sega Congo Bongo
Sega Heavyweight Champ
After Burner Deluxe
Cinematronics Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner 2
Centuri Track & Field
Centuri Time Pilot
Jack the Giantkiller
Romstar Empire City 1931
Space Wars
Starhawk

#3841 10 years ago

Don't have those sorry.

#3842 10 years ago

The Elvira redemption continues! Long hiatus is over. LEDs and new X-Pin displays. Also getting new backglass and side trim. Translite looks awesome!

#3845 10 years ago

No High Speed manual.

#3852 10 years ago

Elvira's coming together, got most of the lower playfield done. And did I mention I hate broken posts and spinning tee nuts?

fr_577.jpgfr_577.jpgfr_578.jpgfr_578.jpgfr_579.jpgfr_579.jpgfr_580.jpgfr_580.jpg

#3854 10 years ago

It's coming along! Just waiting on some rubbers and hardware.

#3860 10 years ago

Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your coils if you're getting correct readings. Jason the game uses solid state flippers and relies on a timed driver circuit to switch from high power to lower power to make a stroke. There are EOS switches involved (probably) but they are mainly low voltage switches used to let the CPU know if a fast ball knocks the flipper bat down, requiring a second pulsing of high voltage. It's your transistors, I would look up the exact part number, study the data sheet, then look for a more robust replacement. Voltage rating will be the same, current rating should be higher.

#3863 10 years ago

Well I can't speak for Stern games since I don't work on them but the EOS switch has not been crucial ever since Data East introduced their electronic flippers in 1989. Same thing with Sega, and I assume the same thing with Stern. But knowing Stern's never-ending BS quality issues it could be something entirely different. It's highly unlikely the coil bracket breaking is related to F8 blowing. The board/circuit controlling the flippers is locking on the high power and not automatically switching to low like it should. I don't know if that's a driver board thing or if Stern still uses the seperate flipper PCB (and if that's the case hopefully not under the playfield)

#3865 10 years ago

Washed the ramps today and wow... they turned out even better than the Addams Family ones! They weren't nearly as dirty either. Again they look brand new aside from the usual scuffs and scratches. The only breakage is a small crack and chip in the Monster Slide entrance.

// Error: Image 115372 not found //

Also, the smoky haze on the underside of the decals came off quite well.

// Error: Image 115374 not found // // Error: Image 115375 not found // // Error: Image 115376 not found //

#3868 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Do not waste time going to Game Galaxy unless your kids r into old pinball games. Needless to say our 8 yr old was very diappointed!

Problem?

#3871 10 years ago

Didn't you say a redemption place was moving in the old Electronics Express building? Will be interesting to see how that works out.

#3873 10 years ago

I can't even find it on Yelp lol... wonder who will rent the building next.

#3881 10 years ago

Word of caution: don't raise Elvira's skirt!

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3883 10 years ago

Elvira is done! And man, she looks great!! I'm trying to do better with every teardown. It's certainly been a great way for my Dad and I to spend some time together. He's a big Elvira fan and loves the game probably more than I do. We are going to try to bring it to HW Thursday. As of right now it's 100% playable and ready to go. The only things missing are the monster slide entrance plastic (which is coming overseas) and the BBQ decals. Waiting on sheet vinyl for that. And I actually stole a lamp PCB from under the playfield to attach to it and replaced that with an unused #44 socket from the coin door. Dastardly, no?

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3884 10 years ago

We're using PinballBulbs warm white LEDs in the GI and incandescents in the inserts. Really brings out the translite, especially since it has new glass. I think it looks even better than with incandescents. The cabinet isn't too bad either. I have Brett Davis to thank for the awesome displays and RisotOo from FlipperFrance for making the instruction cards.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3885 10 years ago

Oh and here is my monstrous high score.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3887 10 years ago

Come down and play our stuff Jason! Frankenstein is next on the list and it shouldn't be long considering it's not a full blown project. It's going to Bonker's Pizza. Did you guys ever stop by there?

#3892 10 years ago

Yes but you would fumble the flip.

#3894 10 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

Just in time! Pouring outside now. Come give her a spin!

#3896 10 years ago

Not familiar with early system11 boards but System11 B and C have test switches on the CPU board.

And Jason we have these Neo Geo carts for trade if interested. We would like Puzzle Bobble 1 or 2 if you have them as well as any other good non-fighting games (asking for suggestions). I think I have a couple more but not sure. I'll be up Saturday.

World Heroes 2
Fatal Fury 2
Burning Fight
Aero Fighters 2
Football Frenzy
Kabuki Klash
Fatal Fury

#3898 10 years ago

About time! Lol. I'll be there around 2:00 probably. Erik will you be there? I need to stea... I mean "acquire" that coin door from you.

#3900 10 years ago

What's a better time? I can come earlier.

#3903 10 years ago

We'll shoot for 12:00 then.

#3905 10 years ago

Sorry you couldn't make it Matt. Looked all over for you.

#3907 10 years ago

Yeah Richard told me you were on break. Kind of a slow day Saturday, I did see Erik and Jay though. Stayed from 12:00 to 2:45. Dracula keeps hanging balls when you shoot into the mystery scoop in the upper left, and the shooter solenoid seems too weak to load the coffin lock. Stargate says a ball is missing, I don't know how to use the menus on Gottlieb games or I would turn off the auto ball feature that keeps giving me crazy 7 ball games. And there was this kid playing Elvira all afternoon trying to get that $25 lol.

The Neo Geo situation is fine, I'll just sell them on Craigslist and if you plan to get rid of any non-fighting cartridges let me know.

#3913 10 years ago

Next game to "live again"...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#3914 10 years ago

It's actually in pretty good shape, was on route just a year ago before the power supply crapped out. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3917 10 years ago

Not too bad actually!

#3921 10 years ago

I like Frankenstein personally, the only thing that really annoys me is the lock rules.

#3924 10 years ago

So it seems you can print your own target decals and get pretty good results.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3925 10 years ago

Dirty Frank.

#3927 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

If anything happens to that $450 display....oh boy......

Yeah we only have one working display left. If it goes out we're screwed, which is why we will buy from anyone who makes a replacement (preferably ColorDMD).

#3930 10 years ago

Good luck, won't be making another tournament for a while.

#3933 10 years ago

Playfield cleaned up amazingly well, just goes to show how much these non-Williams games weren't played constantly in the past.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3935 10 years ago

Frank's body comes off with 4 screws and lifts up. When we worked on this last year the servo was stripped, my dad used to have an old RC plane with several of these things and he just used one of those, works great.

#3937 10 years ago

So Hook has been down for over a week as it was doing weird stuff like randomly firing solenoids during gameplay. Reseated ROM, RAM, and connectors. Nada. Swapped CPU board. Nope, same thing. Waited 3 days for new CPU and RAM chips. Installed those, doing the same freaking thing. So I thought about it for a few minutes, and just remembered the A/C relay. And whaddya know, dry solder joint going to the relay drive coil. A bad joint going to a tiny 5v coil caused the whole machine to go haywire... but hey that's pinball!

#3942 10 years ago
Quoted from MWC:

Looks like the Roxy in Lebanon is no longer on the pin map. Is Ripley's no longer there?

I think I removed it months back because the game was in such sorry shape. I will NOT support ops who do not pull their own weight. But funny you should mention that place, ever since they got new managers a couple of months ago it has gone straight down the toilet... Heard from 2 or 3 guys that their experience was terrible. No A/C, movie was 45+ minutes late and only 2 people working the whole front lobby. Don't waste your time and money and go to the Regal 14 in Providence Mt Juliet. It's worth the 15 minute drive. I still have a gift card for the Lebanon Roxy and I'm either waiting for them to get new managers or fall off the map completely.

#3945 10 years ago

Does anyone happen to have spring brackets used on Data East/Sega flippers? They are out of stock where I looked.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/535-6663-02

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/535-6663-01

#3947 10 years ago

Well, look what the cat dragged in...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#3948 10 years ago

F-14 boots, bottom left display is out. Sound works. Playfield and backbox stuff is all there. Topper domes in great shape! Beacon belt drive is there. 4A beacon fuse is missing so there might be an issue with that. No lifted inserts! Starts a game but blinks flashers instead of solenoids, looks like an A/C relay issue. Typical playfield wear, kickback lane looks good though. Spinner wear is there too. Batteries in the backbox, the game was actually holding memory. No acid damage!

Checkpoint also boots, sound works, no display, flippers and solenoids work. Not sure if the backbox spinner works. Moderate to heavy playfield wear, mostly in the shooter lane and around the jets. Batteries in backbox, no acid damage. And we actually have 2 backglasses for this game, from what I understand we had a second CP at one time.

So yeah obviously these are next in queue for an overhaul.

#3950 10 years ago

Not happening Matt.

#3952 10 years ago

WTF moment of the day:

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3953 10 years ago

Ramps for Frankenstein are done and looking awesome!

#3955 10 years ago

Time to head down to Chattanooga! Rodney got a WOZ standard in the floor.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chattanooga-pinball-new-lineup

#3957 10 years ago

We came across this kid named Bailey at HW, he looked bored out of his mind but we gave him a few credits on Hook and Police Force. I can tell he isn't your typical 11 year old brat. It was really cool teaching him a couple of things like the skill shot, and how a match works. He wasn't half bad, played the game like he was supposed to. He enjoyed himself although his mom was ready to go. She wasn't grouchy about it either and he asked if she wanted to play with him. The point is we need to keep bringing kids into this hobby whenever we can.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3967 10 years ago

IT'S ALIVE!!

#3968 10 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3969 10 years ago

Also Mike in Kentucky's WOZ is shipping next week. Enjoy it man!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3971 10 years ago

I heard Mt. Juliet high was flooded. Nothing here though fortunately. Anyone affected?

#3975 10 years ago

Just set the max extra balls to 1 on those games.

#3983 10 years ago

Frankie is going out! Come play it at Bonker's if you're close by. image.jpgimage.jpg

#3984 10 years ago

Next on the "shopping block"...

#3986 10 years ago

Playfield stripped, filthy. I think this game needs more metal!

#3990 10 years ago

Mike in Kentucky got his WOZ yesterday afternoon after Jack told him it would ship late this week. How crazy... looking forward to coming up there Mike! Don't break it in the meantime!

#3993 10 years ago

According to DoughSlingers he is.

#3996 10 years ago

AFAIK POTO is waiting on a power supply repair from Butch, who is currently busy working on the WOZ manual.

#4000 10 years ago

Anyone have these TFTC plastics? I don't know what the bottom left 2 are.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4001 10 years ago

Aaaand...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4010 10 years ago

I have finally gotten the chance to play Revenge from Mars. We stopped by Cow Lick's in Daytona for a few games. It's $1 per play and it's set to 5 balls. That was really unexpected, I knew the guy has his Pin2Ks on $1 but was pleasantly surprised to see 5 balls! I'll put up a gameplay video later this week. Tilts are set soft on his machines too. They're a little dirty but I know they get played a lot.

#4011 10 years ago

Man I suck at Scared Stiff!

#4012 10 years ago

Much to my surprise Mardi Gras has 2 new pins: X-Men and Avengers. They are both $1 a play. X-Men has some playfield dirt so it's been getting played. Avengers still looks brand new, no dirt or wear. After going through the photos I noticed the operator left a small piece of styrofoam packing above the jet bumpers on Avengers. More evidence the operator really doesn't know what he's doing. And of course Lord of the Rings is still as filthy as it was this time last year. I didn't get the chance to play any of them. LotR is 50 cents. All I have to say is good luck and I hope those machines pay for themselves within 2 or 3 years' time. Especially considering the endless design problems with both games.

Oh and the White Water was obviously gone as well. Fingers crossed it didn't go straight to the dumpster.

#4014 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Avengers is AWFUL.

The clearcoat on this machine looks horrendous. Waves on the surface and what looks like ugly uneven blobs on the big hero inserts above the flippers. Typical garbage Stern quality!

#4016 10 years ago

Kinda hard to do since I don't own it. No one could pay these guys to haul off major beaters that don't work anyway.

By the way nice acquisition Jason. A holy grail of Japanese gaming culture!

#4019 10 years ago

I heard you got some cheap Japanese games, sweet deal.

#4026 10 years ago

#4028 10 years ago

Nothing like spending 2-1/2 hours fixing "neglected" problems with games on location! White Water at Bonker's got GI LEDs and I resleeved the flippers. Also got some (working) lock targets. Finally got the sound board repaired so that and Addams Family are both good again on sound.

Anyone stopped by? Ever? The score to beat on Frankenstein is 1.2 billion!

#4032 10 years ago

Good to hear the move is going well.

#4038 10 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Hey Aaron, if weather permits I could bring up my freshly dialed in player's EBD for the tourney.
Or in keeping with Jason's past tourneys I could bring up a mystery game, no BBB but rare enough that most people won't normally have a chance to play outside of conventions/shows.
PM if interested.

I plan on making it up there Saturday the 14. Won't be playing the tourney. Hopefully I'll be bringing 2 friends with me.

#4041 10 years ago

White Water LEDs at Bonker's Pizza in Lebanon. Come stop by!

#4042 10 years ago

Finally, more TFTC progress.

We should try this more often...

fr_707.jpgfr_707.jpg fr_708.jpgfr_708.jpg

1 week later
#4043 10 years ago

I have seen the light folks... video coming tomorrow.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4046 10 years ago

Random TFTC pictures while I wait for hours prepping the WOZ video:

#4049 10 years ago

I'll be there to rock some Darius and Dragon's Lair as well!

#4052 10 years ago

Seriously?? The spotlight lamp on Frankenstein is solid black and burned out after just a month. Freaking garbage Taiwanese lamps. In goes an LED.

#4054 10 years ago

Finally TFTC playfield is DONE! Should get the power supply today.

image_(1).jpgimage_(1).jpg // Error: Image 132512 not found // image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#4055 10 years ago

#4057 10 years ago

Cool, maybe I will play in the next one.

#4058 10 years ago

image_(2).jpgimage_(2).jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#4062 10 years ago

I had to remove "free play" and include pricing text. The creepy font is pretty common.

#4063 10 years ago

Tournament had a great turnout with 8 players. We all know Will won. Also saw a bunch of 12 year olds playing as well (not sure where they came from lol, but it made an interesting scene on Dariusburst). A few issues I found with various games:

Terminator 2: Skull kicker doesn't work and has 3 balls piles up in it.
Phantom of the Opera: Kicks 2 balls to shooter lane, flippers have no high power.
Tales from the Crypt: Left flipper is weak, can't make ramp shots.
High Speed: Can't put credits on it? Neither coin door switch did anything.
Hurricane: One of the Ferris wheels isn't turning (would hang balls), and some other problem I can't recall.

I would have fixed stuff but the place was packed today and tourney was going on. Oh and good to hear you got a lease for another year!

#4064 10 years ago

Oh and this happened.

#4066 10 years ago

Star Trek is there but not ready.

#4069 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballwiz:

Here is a local game to you guys on Ebay. Just popped up. Maybe worth talking to the owner.
Ebay link

Lol? Since when does a less desirable System11 have all original parts, weigh 325 pounds, and go for over $2000?

#4070 10 years ago

Aren't we forgetting something?

New_Image.jpgNew_Image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4071 10 years ago

Worst playfield wear:

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4073 10 years ago

And one day you'll be racing downhill to play it!

#4075 10 years ago

It will eventually show up at Holiday Wash, yes. But not anytime soon. By the way have you stopped by either there or Bonker's?

#4076 10 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4077 10 years ago

Today I uncovered Dracula's wretched filth...

#4078 10 years ago

There is no life in this body...

#4079 10 years ago

#4086 10 years ago

I'll try to make it to the October one. Perhaps put Who Dunnit in place of Creature? It is a murder mystery.

#4088 10 years ago

Is Space Invaders even working?

#4089 10 years ago

A little dirty, don't you think?

#4091 10 years ago

I just noticed it was pushed aside with some other stuff, wasn't sure if it was because of the rearranging. Sounds like a good alternate to me.

#4092 10 years ago

Shrooms anyone? This project is flying along.

#4095 10 years ago

Actually the manual specifies 3 rings there and it looks like a single post is supposed to share 2 rubbers. That doesn't make sense so I'll probably just change it back to the 2 rings it was before.

#4096 10 years ago

Shiny!

#4103 10 years ago

Anyone interested in a Sega Whitestar driver board? It was pulled from an Independence Day.

#4111 10 years ago

What a revolting development! Practice session on TFTC.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4113 10 years ago
Quoted from FoghornLeghorn:

Thanks for Steve's name and number! Just gave him a call.

You axed for it!

#4115 10 years ago

We went to Dale's showroom in Chattanooga. Very approachable fellow. He showed us his huge restoration shop. He had a 1973 bingo machine NEW IN BOX he sold today. Really amazing! Thanks for having us! If you haven't stopped by please do, it's a really cool operation he has going.

#4120 10 years ago

How do you like your DMD board? Original, or extra crispy?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4123 10 years ago

I'll be there! Don't forget, I got 400 million on TFTC.

#4125 10 years ago

Bummer! Alternates?

#4126 10 years ago

Do you have a full list of pinballs Jason? I only have less than 50 accounted for, you said there are 58 including the new Star Trek? Trying to keep the map updated.

#4128 10 years ago

What's in your cabinet?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4129 10 years ago

Final lineup for tomorrow?

#4131 10 years ago

What a revolting development!

#4132 10 years ago

Had a good time today. Met Ray and Larry Kitchen (for the second time). Seriously, Ray looks a lot like Mark, who does arcade/console/pinball videos for Classic Game Room, a show on YouTube.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Tales from the Crypt was just an overlooked ball that was stuck on the playfield. Spotted it immediately, kind of a bummer that it was thrown out because of that. Jason F104 on No Fear is blown, doesn't look like a short, maybe a locked on coil? The skull drop target coil was marked with an X. Also, the right sling rubber on Terminator 2 is hanging balls between the bottom of the slingshot and the metal guide. Perhaps the ring is too big?

I tried to play Bad Cats some more but honestly, the LED strobing on some of your games is REALLY bad. I had to walk away because I couldn't follow the ball and it was disorienting. Would you someday consider an LED OCD board to improve the LEDs and eliminate strobing and ghosting? It would be a great worthwhile mod just like ColorDMD, but even more functional.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4137 10 years ago

Yeah Star Trek is ok. I really don't like the LED flashers. Plays too fast for me. Software is stupid on release. I just don't like Stern games for multiple reasons. Won't be playing it again but I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.

#4139 10 years ago

Well during the tournament the software randomly started playing my ball while Ray was in multiball. No callouts, no DMD notice, just bam, he was playing my ball. Then when I started multiball and lost 2 of the 3 balls it held the third ball on the magnet, turned off the flippers, and I watched it drain. It did that twice. Also, I heard that some of the other guys were having issues with the diagnostic screen (no joke) appearing when plunging an extra ball. Lol... simply ridiculous.

Bottom line is I am straight up digusted with Stern, I didn't make a big deal out of all that because I play for fun and am not a competitive person when it comes to anything. But it's nobody's fault, regardless thanks for bringing us the newest games.

#4142 10 years ago

That ball didn't exactly get stuck, it just ended the ball for both of us when there was still one in play, sitting on the magnet. The term competitive is relative I suppose, I like to beat my own scores but I don't really "get into it" with others when playing in a tourney. Still have fun though, don't get me wrong. Or else I wouldn't enter.

#4145 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Not saying anything, just sayin ...

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130930/WILLIAMSON/309300034

But you said something, so that's saying something. By the way, the new place is called "Global Fun n Food." They're trying to put up a "mural" and drag their religious BS into the place. The above actually sounds like an interesting operation.

http://worksofmike.com/global-fun-n-food/

#4149 10 years ago

Yeah glad the sketchy barber shop is finally gone. City probably shut them down.

#4151 10 years ago

Wait you didn't play in the tourney? I saw you there.

#4153 10 years ago

NYPD Pizza in Providence Mt. Juliet has great NY style pizza too. Huge pieces. I would advise staying away from 360 Burger...

#4158 10 years ago

Dracula is DONE! Also, nasty translite.

"We shall do battle once more!"

#4160 10 years ago

It's going to Bonker's (which anyone has yet to say they have visited). Not quite there yet though, waiting on an opto board. Which I doubt will come in this week.

#4165 10 years ago

Putting it under Locations would probably make more sense, as the thread centers around Game Galaxy.

#4183 10 years ago

Dracula is done and is going out to Bonker's Monday. Plays beautifully, flippers bumpers and slings crisp and responsive. Mist mode works perfect. Come on down and play some pinball! We have Frankenstein and Addams Family at the same location. Nice Halloween-themed lineup. White Water is moving back to Holiday Wash, and Police Force is coming back to the shop. Think we will tackle Jurassic Park next.

Also, tourneys will begin again soon at Bonker's. High score for the week on the tourney machine brings home a 12 pack! If you show up ask for Sandra, the short woman.

"It is a beast, a monster!"

#4186 10 years ago

Cards...

image-741.jpgimage-741.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#4187 10 years ago

And this came in with the crane prizes. Annoying Orange!image.jpgimage.jpgimage-754.jpgimage-754.jpg

#4195 10 years ago

Drac is out! The place is at 300 E High St. Oh and ironically enough there is a dude that looks like Pat Lawlor who likes to hang out there, lol. And White Water is back at HW.

image-653.jpgimage-653.jpg image-71.jpgimage-71.jpg
#4197 10 years ago

Yep. Got some great pinheads here too. Our best machines end up here.

#4204 10 years ago
image-270.jpgimage-270.jpg
#4207 10 years ago

So what are you to do when the high voltage circuit fails on your DMD board and the board is too far gone for repair? Poor man's ColorDMD for Addams Family is a go!

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/de-jurassic-park-with-lcd-dmd-replacement

#4211 10 years ago

The DMD driver board that sits behind the display itself provides the logic functions, and the high voltage circuit I believe comes off of the driver board or power supply. To be honest I have never had to troubleshoot a Data East DMD issue. If it's not coming on at all check your voltages on the display power connector according to this chart. Anode is far left pin, 12v offset is one pin over, cathode is far right. This is with the DMD sitting face down with the connectors away from you.

image-791.jpgimage-791.jpg

#4213 10 years ago

Flashing may be a bad ribbon cable. Did you swap it with another game?

#4218 10 years ago

Raspberry Pi for Addams Family LCD!

image-748.jpgimage-748.jpg
#4225 10 years ago

Sounds like a party!

Hmm, wonder if I should pull this interconnect bo-
OH MY LAW.

image-112.jpgimage-112.jpg

#4227 10 years ago

Replacing bulbs and bumper caps. It's beautiful... too bad it's not sustainable. Police Force will get the LED treatment before too long along with a *proper* tear down.

image-904.jpgimage-904.jpg

image-398.jpgimage-398.jpg

#4229 10 years ago

I would check the voltages coming from the power supply. Big connector on the left, supplies 5v and 12v I think. High voltage is on another connector.

#4233 10 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

The GG page on the book o'faces says the tourney starts at 7pm. Larry posted that there would be other side tourneys.

Yeah it's supposed to be the biggest tourney day in the history of GG.

#4235 10 years ago

Found this in White Water this morning. I think it needs a shop out lol...

image-12.jpgimage-12.jpg
#4247 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Wish I coulda made it. Woke up with brutal stomach pain and ended up being appendicitis

You have my thoughts man.

#4255 10 years ago

New project... did this one before (back over a year ago when I was just starting out). Getting the "proper" treatment this time!

image-333.jpgimage-333.jpg
image-756.jpgimage-756.jpg
image-951.jpgimage-951.jpg

image-990.jpgimage-990.jpg

#4256 10 years ago

By the way can anyone sniff out some NOS/Repro plastics for me? Some of the worst I've ever seen.

image-130.jpgimage-130.jpg image-545.jpgimage-545.jpg image-680.jpgimage-680.jpg
#4257 10 years ago

Gnarly dude! Novus 2 and toothbrush.

image-989.jpgimage-989.jpg

image-419.jpgimage-419.jpg image-668.jpgimage-668.jpg
#4259 10 years ago

Frightening high score on Tales from the Crypt! Finally reached Crypt Jam!

image-285.jpgimage-285.jpg
#4260 10 years ago

Black rubbers are evil. Evil...

image-522.jpgimage-522.jpg image-80.jpgimage-80.jpg
#4261 10 years ago

Man I can't believe how well Novus 2 and a toothbrush works for metal parts.

image-686.jpgimage-686.jpg

Before and after:

image-703.jpgimage-703.jpg image-154.jpgimage-154.jpg
#4263 10 years ago

It's shaping up well. Looking into getting a plastics set for it (yes heaven forbid WE buy a plastics set). It's just too rough otherwise I believe. Kind of hard to justify the extra cost but it's worth it. I used some extra red frosted LEDs James from Pinball Bulbs sent me in the lane guides up top since I was short a few warm whites. Tasteful color matching!

fr_1197.jpgfr_1197.jpg
fr_1198.jpgfr_1198.jpg
fr_1203.jpgfr_1203.jpg
fr_1204.jpgfr_1204.jpg

Bottom of playfield is pretty clean too.

fr_1200.jpgfr_1200.jpg

#4268 10 years ago

We stopped by the mall and saw your old place Jason. Kinda sad...

image-236.jpgimage-236.jpg image-977.jpgimage-977.jpg
#4272 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Blame that mall, the owners are just lost. We would have gladly come back but they thought we were rolling in it after wasting our time and opened up that other place....*shrug*, is what it is.

Yeah the place had all of 10 people in it... several stores were re-done but still lots of empty spaces. Can't find the tenants, who would want to go back knowing the public wants nothing to do with it? Still the same old shady people hanging around. Their "arcade" was small with a few redemption games. Only unique thing they are bringing to the table is the bumper cars. Some machines weren't working and their card reloading kiosk was even out of order. Yes it runs on cards... City is supposedly building an ice rink/community center thing. Construction in progress, they're expanding the mall. Still, seems like it's doomed to fail.

#4279 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

HOW BIG WAS IT?

That's what she said! Also glad Black Rose is back!

#4285 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

There is also an arcade/drive in theatre opening in Murfreesboro in the next year and a half or so that will have 800+ arcade machines but that is still in the process....

Whoa when did this come up? Where did you hear about it?

#4302 10 years ago

I found that dishwashing detergent and a paintbrush work great for cleaning detailed plastic parts.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4309 10 years ago

Tales from the Crypt is now at Bonker's and Addams Family is out. Cue Ball Wizard is back at HW so Butch you know where to come!

#4315 10 years ago

Thanks to coz6 for sending me a part to fix Baby Pac's sound!

2 weeks later
#4321 10 years ago

This thread is dead lately wow.

#4323 10 years ago

Yep, I'm still here. ZZZzzz...

#4329 10 years ago

Well to break the silence, this happened the other day. Glad I saw it before it started hanging balls.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4336 10 years ago

Wow, LEDs under the slings on Lethal Weapon 3 look amazing.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
#4344 10 years ago

I'm with you Jason, Hook has given us more trouble than any other pin we own.

#4348 10 years ago

Well while we're kind of on the subject of criticizing bad games, I now see why X-Men Children of the Atom is so horribly broken. I mean I love the music and animations, but man... I was playing as Colossus, pulled off his diving X-Ability, and Spiral suddenly switches positions (that move, were those guys on crack??) and completely dodges and knocks me out. Yeah, pretty much done wasting my time with that game.

#4358 10 years ago

So next tourney will have games with PAPA tutorials? Have anything in mind yet?

#4361 10 years ago

I believe I'll pass on this one then. My Star Trek experience was terrible. Not that I really expected anything else, given Stern.

#4363 10 years ago

Reminds me of when Tales from the Crypt was thrown out for a stuck ball sitting on the habitrail. Honestly I would've just pulled the glass and fixed it in 3 seconds. We all practice too much for something silly like that to disqualify a machine.

#4369 10 years ago

Lethal Weapon 3 is FINALLY done and looking sweet!! We remade all the plastics on this one (except lane guides, slings, helicopter, and a couple small ones that weren't smashed to pieces).

image.jpgimage.jpg

Old plastics:

image-647.jpgimage-647.jpgimage-924.jpgimage-924.jpg

And a MASSIVE thanks to Toyotaboy for sending me the plastic scans. Without them it wouldn't be possible. This project turned out awesome. The new plastics really took it over the top. Don't pay a fortune for a set. If you want to see my method check this link:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-possible-to-reproduce-pinball-plastics-including-artwork-at-home#post-1268714

image-472.jpgimage-472.jpgimage-892.jpgimage-892.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-426.jpgimage-426.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
#4371 10 years ago

Except nobody likes this game, right?

#4373 10 years ago

I really wish that guy would give the rules an overhaul. I made custom sound ROMs for LW3 but I still want to tweak a couple things.

#4375 10 years ago

Lethal Weapon 3 is set at Holiday Wash, come by when you get a chance! Oh and that makes 6-1/2 pins. From left to right: Multicade, Elvira, White Water, Addams, Hook, Lethal Weapon, Cue Ball Wizard. Baby Pac is in another corner. Yes, we are officially insane.

image-139.jpgimage-139.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 18.95
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
£ 38.00
9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
1,525 posts in this topic match your search for posts by crash. You are on page 5 of 7.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area/page/5?tu=crash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.