Topic Stats

• 5,925 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by DreamTR
  • Topic is favorited by 41 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 867 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 1.46.04 PM (resized).png
image1(1) (resized).JPG
GB launch TGP (resized).JPG
tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20151209_202556453.jpg

There are 5925 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 119.
#201 7 years ago

I've been watching the original Dr. Who series. How does it play?

#202 7 years ago

Visited the arcade today with a friend. First we had issues with the changer, didn't take any of our 5's. We asked the guy up front for some change but he just told us to try the changer. We told him it wasn't working and I'm 100% sure he knew that already. He gave us 1's in exchange and the machine still had trouble in taking those even. Took us forever just to get $5 in quarters. He was going to spend more but basically said screw it because the changer is screwed up. So again, you lost a few dollars from us. I expected the changer to be fixed by now.

So once I got some quarters I decided to check out Dr. Who. Put some quarters in, no credits. Tried the other coin slot and still no credits. The coins weren't jamming up, they just weren't registering. I asked the guy for help, he opened the coin door and fixed it for me. I started a game and soon after noticed things started going crazy. All kinds of things were happening, flippers started flipping, random warnings on the screen, flipper buttons didn't respond. I turned the game off and tried again, the same thing happened. I let the guy at the desk know about it. At first he gave us that "I don't give a crap" look but he understood what was wrong with the game. I just turned it off. If the desk guy was actually doing his job it would have an out of order sign on it to begin with. He never offered to give us quarters directly, something he should be able to do if the changer isn't working.

Something has to change. The changer is still broken and the guy wasn't much help. We were both excited about playing Dr. Who for the first time. The desk guy was texting most of the time rather than checking if everything was working properly. You'll need to find someone to look at the machine because something about the CPU is all screwed up. It's unplayable.

Video of the problem:

#203 7 years ago

The changer works fine, it is just slow. That is a "replaced" changer from awhile ago.

Dr. Who worked fine until today. It has two fuses wrong with it from what I know because that is what comes up on the screen.

He can't give you quarters directly. He has no keys to the changer. The changer has to go through the hoppers to actually get the quarters to refill, that is what keeps happening. I know the changer works fine because it has $100s of dollars in it when I come back. (It just won't take new 5s)

He was texting me telling me about the Dr. Who problem.

While I appreciate your help, you're not fully aware of the situation; we had zero problems with Dr. Who and suddenly there was an issue when you played. Richard can only do so much there, he isn't a tech. We'll get it fixed as it seems to just be two fuses. I'm not even there but I know that....he turned it on and off because no one knew what happened with the game, lol...we have to at least get an idea or "leave it off" when we finally found out what was wrong and I was texted the problem.

I mean, no reason to have an Out of Order sign on a game we didn't know was out of order, don't you think? Heck, that game played fine yesterday and I was there until 9pm.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the game. It will be fixed, but Richard has no access to the changer. The only person who does is me. If you have your own business with coins coming in the place, you'd understand why, and maybe I should leave some in case of emergencies but if the changer TRULY is not working he knows where to get quarters. Unfortunately it is a bit slow, that's all.

#204 7 years ago

Ok, that makes more sense. I had no idea the issue had just started, and didn't realize he didn't have quarters on-hand. The reason I assumed he did is the last 2 times I was there you and him gave me quarters from the front desk. I believe I saw someone grabbing them from the coin boxes. If it sounded like I was angry, I'm not. I was just confused and as you know I can't come up there that often, so I don't know all of the details of the day-to-day routine. To me it appeared Richard wasn't doing his job but that was just because of the timing of what happened I guess. The chance Dr. Who would fail beginning with me is pretty small but it's not impossible. After hearing about the museum guy sleeping on the job I kind of had low expectations for the guys watching the place. Please don't take offense. I appreciate your help!

As for the actual problem I would check the backbox connectors. Was the fuse message "Check fuses F114 and F115"? If so here's a bit if information on that:

This message is sometimes displayed when the game boots and a game cannot be started. Most of the time, F114/F115 will be found to be just fine.
The game issues this message because it cannot read the switch matrix normally. The crafty designers at Williams inserted an “always closed“ switch into the matrix as switch 24. Switch 24 isn’t a switch at all, but instead provides the game software with a “known closed” switch matrix return. Switch 24 is actually a diode across column 2, row 4 of the switch matrix and is located on the coin door interface board.
Since the WPC switch matrix circuitry on the MPU uses 12V to determine switch state, the game assumes that the 12VDC power has been interrupted. F114/F115 fuse the 12V generation circuit; F114 on the AC side of BR1; F115 on the DC side of BR1. Hence, the game assumes that one of these fuses is blown and the message is displayed.

#205 7 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Ok, that makes more sense. I had no idea the issue had just started, and didn't realize he didn't have quarters on-hand. The reason I assumed he is the last 2 times I was there you and him have me quarters from the front desk. I believe I saw someone grabbing them from the coin boxes. If it sounded like I was angry, I'm not. I was just confused and as you know I can't come up there that often, so I don't know all of the details of the day-to-day routine. To me it appeared Richard wasn't doing his job but that was just because of the timing of what happened I guess. The chance Dr. Who would fail beginning with me is pretty small but it's not impossible. After hearing about the museum guy sleeping on the job I kind of had low expectations for the guys watching the place. Please don't take offense. I appreciate your help!
As for the actual problem I would check the backbox connectors. Was the fuse message "Check fuses F114 and F115"? If so here's a bit if information on that:
This message is sometimes displayed when the game boots and a game cannot be started. Most of the time, F114/F115 will be found to be just fine.
The game issues this message because it cannot read the switch matrix normally. The crafty designers at Williams inserted an “always closed“ switch into the matrix as switch 24. Switch 24 isn’t a switch at all, but instead provides the game software with a “known closed” switch matrix return. Switch 24 is actually a diode across column 2, row 4 of the switch matrix and is located on the coin door interface board.
Since the WPC switch matrix circuitry on the MPU uses 12V to determine switch state, the game assumes that the 12VDC power has been interrupted. F114/F115 fuse the 12V generation circuit; F114 on the AC side of BR1; F115 on the DC side of BR1. Hence, the game assumes that one of these fuses is blown and the message is displayed.

Well, it's definitely what happened with Dr. Who...no issues until today...just really random but it happens...

I guess I had better "hope" it IS a fuse then, lol...doesn't sound like it at this point...

Museum guy sleeping on the job: Brandon was super sick that day...(there's a reason no one gets paid much at the arcade, lol) and actually had to go home but he can fix games; )

#206 7 years ago

Well if it's not fuses you could have an issue with the switch matrix. If that's the case that would certainly explain the crazy behavior as random switches were being tripped. Also explains the coin problem and flippers flipping by themselves as the game was possibly thinking the flipper buttons were being pressed.

As for the changer it just seems to reject bills too often. I don't know, maybe all of the 5's we were using were the new ones. And I guess our 1's were just old.

#207 7 years ago

The changer has issues with new 5's (the ones with the purple crap on them), and sometimes it won't take singles if they are too worn out or wrinkled. The changer is temperamental. I don't have keys to it, as Jason has said above. If someone says "Yo man, can I get 10 dollars in quarters?" You had better believe they are king for 15 minutes as I rush to hunt the key down to a local machine and get those 40 quarters. You didn't ask for that, you asked for 5's, then 1's. I have changed full 10 and 20 dollar bills before for customers, only to have them go "uh.....1's is fine?". When I don't immediately assume they want it all in change, I get to deal with it later on. It's always a 50-50 shot on change time.

I consider myself doing my job well, considering my tech knowledge and my people skills. There's always 2 sides to a story mate, this is one of them. I was texting my current employer to let him know that 1. We did a lot of sales that day hurrah, 2. this guy just tried to haggle 50 cents off a 99 cent game, and 3. Dr. Who is having an issue and what should I do I don't know exactly how to change fuses but I can try. Not sure how any of that pertained to anything involving you or your stay at the arcade, but it's whatever. I offered to put you 5 credits on any other pin in the arcade, to which you declined. If you had wanted quarters, you would have been the guy with quarters in your hand instead of saying "no, we're ok, it's ok, thank you".

I asked a gentleman that played Dr. Who right before you if he had issues with the pin when he was playing it, he said he lost 1 quarter, but it played fine and that was it. I said "Anything weird with the mini-playfield or flippers popping by themselves?" and he looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears. So that issue started with you playing it. Not accusing anything because pinball machines are weird as all hell and like to work some days and not others, but saying that to say there was no way I could have been aware of the issue or put a sign on it beforehand.

I apologize you had a sub-par day at the arcade, and that the machine you specifically came to play wasn't working with you today, but sometimes thems the breaks. If i could be a super video game mega wizard and make everything work, trust me man, I'd be buying broken crap and flipping it for 2246235% profit.

I look forward to you coming back and playing pins at the arcade, we might be bringing Earthshaker back in next week for you guys to play also. Please, don't always assume the person working the counter isn't doing their job.....or assume they don't have an internet connection at home and can read what others post in a public forum

#208 7 years ago

No hard feelings Richard. As I said Im still learning on the regular daily routine. Please realize that who I was with does not reflect what kind of person I am, for the record. He just doesn't have a lot of patience. I appreciate your help with us. Most of the time when I see someone texting I assume it's on their leisure. I didn't realize you were actually talking with Jason! There was definitely some ambiguity there, thanks for clearing things up.

#209 7 years ago

If I show up with a 20, I'm the guy who wants it all changed (and maybe more) and it all goes into the machines.

Although lately, I try to get change beforehand so I have more time playing the machines than playing the new changer game you have. Although I always win with the changer game, and the game times are great.. 4 quarters every time (or my dollar back).

#210 7 years ago

If you need $20 in quarters, just ask. I wish I could read minds.

#211 7 years ago
Quoted from Storyteller:

If you need $20 in quarters, just ask. I wish I could read minds.

As long as you don't tell me to go to the food court.

Look man, we're your customers, and we're just trying to give you some feedback. Take it positively. We're not bashing your business (or place of work), we're just giving our insight into how you could improve through our experiences (and increase your own revenue) at your establishment.

I'm not the jerk who wants his 50 cents back.

#212 7 years ago

You guys should see it when I am working....Richard and Brandon (sleepy) are the "nice" employees, lololol

But seriously, we take everyone's inquiries seriously...if there is an attitude about the place it's really because of it being Antioch and what kind of stuff people come up with in general here.....but if the changer is not taking bills, and you want to get $10 in quarters, we can definitely make sure that happens; even if Rich has to go into Cruis'n...I have access to quarters, no one else does for the most part...

Oh and per Dr. Who...works great today; turned it on and plays fine. The switches under the mini playfield are coming up as needing to be adjusted in the error menu but the game is playing fine...(the switches are sometimes automatically allowing the "factor" to multiply more than it should (only thing that means is quicker multiball) but other than that it still plays with everything else intact...I just played a bunch of games this morning on it....we'll adjust switches on Tuesday but she's playing fine today for some reason...Crashdance, you must have whispered something to Dr. Who that he did not like, LOL

#213 7 years ago

New member and first post here.

I browse this forum occasionally and thought it was kinda interesting to see a few postings about my last visit to Game Galaxy.

Quoted from Storyteller:

I asked a gentleman that played Dr. Who right before you if he had issues with the pin when he was playing it, he said he lost 1 quarter, but it played fine and that was it. I said "Anything weird with the mini-playfield or flippers popping by themselves?" and he looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears.

That was actually me and yes aside from the the quarter not registering (which he was more than happy to make good for me) I didn't see any other issues with it.

I've been to the arcade tons of times over the years and to the museum for the all you can play for $10 several times. Richard (didn't know that was your name but now that I do I'll make sure and say hi next time) has been totally cool and helpful every time I've been there.
I'm always super stoked that there is a place in Nashville to play some awesome pins and classic arcade machines because that's a pretty rare thing to find now-days.

I would imagine that I'm right in guessing that this is something that the owner is doing mostly for the love of it and not just for a profit (I'm guessing not much money is made from it if any at all).

Here's hoping that you guys stick around in the mall or anywhere else in Nashville for that matter for a long time to come!!!

#214 7 years ago

Yes, we don't make money off this place at all really. In fact, I should have closed it a long time ago if you look at the sheer volume of games vs the amount of money they are worth vs what they make in a week...It's definitely because I love the hobby and wanted people to have a great place to play games that were unavailable anywhere else.

Pinball doesn't make anything. They are costly to maintain and the Street Fighter machines make more money in a week than all 13-14 pins combined. This has to do with location...at Rivergate Mall (inside) the pins made a killing (each did $40-70 a week and we only had 5 there)...

The game store stuff is what keeps us alive...this week was rather scary...these two shelves made 3 1/2 TIMES what the arcade made and the space it takes up is minimal at best meaning you guys know what is happening after April 30...more game store stuff

#215 7 years ago

That sparked some conversation! When I saw the Dr. Who problem I either came to the conclusion that the CPU was damaged somehow (battery corrosion can happen but I know Jason takes care of the machines) or there was a data cable loose. If it's not a problem with the actual electronics then yes, loose cables can cause some really weird stuff to happen. What's going on is the CPU doesn't have a consistent connection to other components of the system and basically gets confused. Heat is main culprit. The connectors and header pins on the boards fatigue over time to heat buildup. It's basically the equivalent of cartridge-tilting your pinball machine. Jason, I would reseat the ribbon cables in the backbox just to be sure. You learn more and more things about this hobby with me around! I've become a pretty big pinhead as of late.

The expansion of the game "store" is a good idea. Heck, I don't even play the video games while I'm there. If I want to play a video game I'll install MAME on my computer. I know that sounds like defeating the purpose of visiting an arcade but if it wasn't for the extensive pinball lineup I wouldn't be visiting as often or spending near as much, that's for sure. Pinball is one of those things you can NEVER replace, while you can play Marble Madness on your iPhone at the bus stop if you want (if you jailbreak, that is).

#216 7 years ago

GG is much appreciated. I can't imagine what it takes to keep that many pins and games running all day long. I find it tough enough to keep a handful of games working right that are powered on a few minutes a week.

#217 7 years ago

Svengo are you the one with gray facial hair? I only saw one other person playing pinball while I was there. I saw him playing Guns n Roses.

#218 7 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Svengo are you the one with gray facial hair? I only saw one other person playing pinball while I was there. I saw him playing Guns n Roses.

Probably was me (I suppose it might look gray in the dim light of the arcade) I usually play GnR at least once when I'm there.

#219 7 years ago
Quoted from mystic:

Storyteller said:If you need $20 in quarters, just ask. I wish I could read minds.
As long as you don't tell me to go to the food court.
Look man, we're your customers, and we're just trying to give you some feedback. Take it positively. We're not bashing your business (or place of work), we're just giving our insight into how you could improve through our experiences (and increase your own revenue) at your establishment.
I'm not the jerk who wants his 50 cents back.

You have to understand something from my perspective man. Working in Antioch, TN for years and years on end changes the way you think and do business. Hell, doing that in any area that is in a slump will do that. I try my best to treat everyone great, and I appreciate everyone that comes in for the right reasons, but for every one of you or Svengo or Crashdance that comes to play what they love and enjoy the place, we have 3 others that lie about machines stealing money, that sit on our cabinets (not sitting at them, actually sitting full weight on control panels), Thieves, quick change artists, beggars, degenerates, crackheads, people looking to start a fight, hustlers trying to knock 30 cents off of that 99 cent scratched game because its scratched, people that vomit on machines and walk out like "oops lol", we've seen it all in that place. Yes, I am a very standoff-ish and a brute some days just because of those types of people. If you guys slip through the cracks sometimes, I apologize so much for that. I value your business and we break our backs to get machines in there you guys will like and will want to play because you guys are why we are still there.

Just for the record, I never want any of you to feel unwelcome at Game Galaxy Arcade.

#220 7 years ago

I don't wish to get caught up in whatever transpired at GG, but I have met Jason and I know 'Crash' . . . probably have met or seen Richard when there. We all know you (Jason) are probably rendering a 'Corporal Work of Mercy' by keeping the arcade open. (In other words, loyalty to the games almost on a religious level!).

The real reason I'm writing this is give my impression of 'Crashdance'. He may not want me to give his real name. Let me say this, I am MUCH older than this young man, and I must acknowledge, after getting to know him I don't think there is a kinder soul in all of Nashville. This person is meek, docile, and humble, with a very gentle spirit. I don't know many people in his age bracket who are so genuine, considerate and clean of heart. It would bother ME if I knew anyone purposefully hurt his feelings. There is a lot of brilliance in his quiet demeanor.

He has an extremely high aptitude when it comes to anything electronic and technical, especially with pinball machines. I would put him against any older repair guy any day. I would also say if a pinball repair test could be taken by all people of his age in this country, he would come out on top with his knowledge and skills. The kid can repair a pinball machine!!!

Sorry I can't get to GG more often, but ALL of you guys take care of each other down there.
Crash has been a one-man advertising machine for you all . . .
Best to you Jason.
Mike in Bowling Green, KY

#221 7 years ago

Hi Pintucky =) Crashdance does know his stuff, I'll say that much...

How's the Wizard of Oz thing coming along? Is that game out yet?

#222 7 years ago

Hey Jason, is it a museum event this weekend?

#223 7 years ago

Thanks for the compliments guys! I've been working with Mike lately on some various issues he's been having with his games. Phantom of the Opera has been giving him a heck of a lot of trouble lately so that's what we're focused on right now.

Jason, the Wizard of Oz isn't supposed to start rolling out until sometime in May. The wait is killing me!

#224 7 years ago

Jason and Crash . . . the actual manufacturing start-up date is set for March 13. They are going to try and produce 10 pins per day. With 1,000 total, that's going to take awhile to produce all of them. My pin number is #120. That doesn't guarantee me getting mine out the door around the 12th day of production. The games won't be produced in order of the number, but with logic toward how many will be shipped to one location. For instance, it is my understanding that about 6 pins will be grouped together to be shipped to England. There is one guy there centrally located, who has volunteered to take shipment on all 6 of them and then each person will come to his place and pick their pin up. This way, the shipping will be much cheaper, for they are all dividing it by 6. It will be these kinds of things that will make it unpredictable of when I'll get my pin. I'm hoping for mid or late April, but Crash may be right and I won't get it until May. Some say it might be June before they get theirs. Here's hoping that's not the case!

#225 7 years ago

jayhawkai: Nope, no museum this month...we just can't get it ready in time unfortunately....expect a website announcement coming that it will return in March AND April with dates on the Facebook page and website. The TN Dolls will be coming as well in April (www.facebook.com/tndolls)

#226 7 years ago

EARTHSHAKERRR!! Didn't expect you to bring this back in. I see longer ball times in my future.

#227 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Nope, no museum this month

argh and my wife is out of town this weekend. Was hoping to take the kid up for the first trip to the museum.. oh well, maybe we'll go to your "regular" arcade instead.

#228 7 years ago

I'd certainly like to plan a trip to GG with Mike/Andrew/Mystic if possible. I asked my traveling friend if he could do Sunday the 4 of March or the week after. I vote for Sunday because that would be better for Mike rather than during the week. I will be spending some family time that Saturday so I can't do that. Just an idea, I'll update when I get a response from him.

#229 7 years ago

I'm a weekend-only guy, I gots a job.

#230 7 years ago

He responded, said Sunday would probably work for him.

#231 7 years ago

Im in.

#233 7 years ago

Hey all, new to Pinside but been in the hobby for years and live in the Nashville area. Big fan of Game Galaxy and we're lucky to have it in the area. I'm planning on making it up there this weekend.

Put me down for another vote if they would hold a pinball tournament. I think it's a great idea. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys soon.

Dork brag - that's my Grand Champion score on Sopranos there. I haven't come close since.

#234 7 years ago

What about you jay?

#235 7 years ago

I need to get all my scores back on all these games at the arcade.....I haven't played much of anything except freaking Tron in the past few months and Whirlwind and Elvira erased all my good scores....

Oh, Whirlwind has a new display as of today, yay.

Earthshaker is waiting on whatever we are taking out to make room for it....it made a lot of money when it was there, probably because it was a 25 cent pinball....

No Fear is leaving my garage (and it was completely redone by Mike Chestnut including new ramps) and heading to the arcade next week...where I am going to put it I have no idea as usual....

And....I am looking for a Pinball Magic if anyone knows of one for sale.....

#236 7 years ago

Nice, I was looking at buying a No Fear.. be nice to test drive it first.

#237 7 years ago

Nice! Looking forward to playing it. And Whirlwind's display was in pretty rough shape last time, glad it's good now. By the way, how do you find so many affordable NOS displays? And yeah I saw where you owned Dr. Who.

By the way, Pintucky might be coming too.

#238 7 years ago

I buy/sell a lot of stuff and use that towards maintaining all the games...I'm a pretty crazy console game collector...it would probably shock you how many rare games and overall games I have...or hoard, LOL....

Dr. Who was the number 1 pin this week...so far she seems to be working 100% again, lol....

No Fear is pretty awesome...very underrated pinball.

I went to play AC/DC in Birmingham last night. What a letdown...the design is a very lazy Terminator 2 design, so it doesn't look like much else was done to the game. The game feels like a Data East game the way it plays, bumps off everything, it's like 1989 Simpsons to me...not a lot of excitement..the red display is cool, cabinet is cool, but playability? Not there (at least to me). Better off buying a couple of AC/DC CDs and rocking out that way.

Rolling Stones has a lot more "activity" whereas AC/DC plays like you just stuck a CD in a jukebox. Smoke and mirrors if you ask me. Still better than Avatar, but definitely way worse than Tron/Sopranos/Batman/Iron Man.....heck even Indiana Jones Stern is better and that's pushing it....

I'm not sure why people are saying this game is good but I really think the "music" portion has people fooled....

I'm an AC/DC music fan...I am not a Rolling Stones music fan, but the RS pin is way better. Same goes for things like The Shadow. The movie stinks, the pin is awesome....

Tron is another example...the movie is pretty good (I was not a fan of the original) but the pinball is WTF amazing spot on they got it right...I mean everything right, the sounds, the music, the ambiance, the speed...wow...

I just think I have seen/heard too many people go for the "big" list of pinballs (you know, the guys only after $3000+ stuff) and have lost touch with what makes a good pinball.

I just know that moving a couple of things around from a 1991 and using Data East/Sega style stuff (regardless of anyone saying Williams flippers are used in Stern games, you can tell from the bounce and the barrier that holds the glass it doesn't "feel" right) doesn't make for a "good" pinball in 2012, and neither does a red display and a jukebox.

#239 7 years ago

Yeah, Ritchie's voice as the skull is awesome. "Dont even move!" By the way, jayhawkai will be able to make it if he doesn't have a school project meeting Sunday.

#240 7 years ago

skull voice is back in AC/DC, lol

#241 7 years ago

What time on Sunday?

#242 7 years ago

I will try and shoot for 2:00. I think we can easily be on the road by 1:00.

#243 7 years ago

Ok NO Fear is in the arcade, I just have to set it up for coins tomorrow...Earthshaker should follow....

#244 7 years ago

Awesome.

I might be heading up to Louisville this weekend to that expo and may have to back out on you guys. Nothing firm yet, still a maybe.

#245 7 years ago

Just found out jay can't come, he'll be out of town. Don't leave on us mystic!

Added both games to the map location. Did you have to move anything out or was there enough room already?

By the way, what's going on with the museum? You said you were reorganizing it or something?

#246 7 years ago

I may be able to make it up there myself if you don't mind one more joining.

#247 7 years ago

Sure, go for it. I'm still not sure even one Pinsider can make it otherwise. Again, the target time is 2:00pm on Sunday, March 4 (this Sunday).

#248 7 years ago

Come over to my place on Sunday and buy my Baywatch Crash, then we'll go to GG and I won't have to drive up to Louisville.

#249 7 years ago

It's ok. If you can't make it we can plan another visit.

#250 7 years ago

mystic: The cost of you driving up to Louisville and back with hotel is more than the amount we are apart on the Baywatch =P

Crash: We took out Super Hang-On, Tron, and Tekken Tag Tournament and added Earthshaker and No Fear...we have room for one more pinball but I have not decided which one it is going to be in the far back corner....that whole wall is now completely pinball...

Museum is just a mess, we have to clean it up and put stuff in other spots, etc...it's just not ready yet (tons of cabinets and that store we bought) so we had to postpone it until March 31....

I guess the pins to choose from for the arcade now would be:
Back to the Future
Bad Cats
X-Files
Terminator 2
Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street
Rollergames

unless Mystic sells his Baywatch to me and it goes in the corner at Game Galaxy....haha

Oh and Huntsville is now a no go

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 132.00
There are 5925 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 119.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside