tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mystic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

407 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mystic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#1726 11 years ago

New project.. We're gonna need a bigger clamp!!

Comet_-_Day_1.jpgComet_-_Day_1.jpg Comet_-_Day_1_(1).jpgComet_-_Day_1_(1).jpg Comet_-_Day_1_(3).jpgComet_-_Day_1_(3).jpg

#1734 11 years ago

Lookie what's in the cabinet.. one less piece of the playfield to buy..

Cabinet clean..

I think we found the key to the backbox in pic 3! That's where I left it.. acting as part of my drop target mech..

and an initial parts list..

Comet_-_Initial_Recon_002.jpgComet_-_Initial_Recon_002.jpg Comet_-_Initial_Recon_003.jpgComet_-_Initial_Recon_003.jpg Comet_-_Initial_Recon_004.jpgComet_-_Initial_Recon_004.jpg Comet_-_Initial_Recon_005.jpgComet_-_Initial_Recon_005.jpg

#1744 11 years ago

The main ramp is in great shape. The upper left has one bad crack/hole in it which I think I can patch sufficiently. I can see why though, that plastic is flimsy and thin.

#1746 11 years ago

Apparently the rabbit/duck target decals aren't either. Found the rabbits, no luck with the ducks yet.

#1748 11 years ago

Planetary pinball had one set and little shop of games has the other.

#1749 11 years ago

Dracula, Elvira, No Fear tonight, right?

#1758 11 years ago

That is awesome!

#1776 11 years ago

When did the lower right VUK start acting up on earthshaker?? Damn that machine.

#1789 11 years ago

Fixed in record time!

#1803 11 years ago

I noticed the Elvira lock issue about an hour before it was picked up from my garage but didnt have time to get it fixed. If ball 3 whips around really fast and comes to rest a certain way leaning on the right wall in the lock queue it doesn't push the switch down far enough to activate. That switch is a pain to get to, all the way at the bottom of the playfield, but yeah, it needs adjusting. In the meantime if you jiggle the machine it will fall to the left and register.

I went and played lots of Tron today. No tools today, just playing, so I defer to disko on the earthshaker issues.

I'm ready to get to this whirlwind that's taking up space in my garage. Gotta plow through the rest of this Comet.

#1806 11 years ago

Lower VUK on earthshaker blows F4. That's all I know.

#1822 11 years ago

Fuse puller and leaf adjustment tool make life easier

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=425

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1518

Also, pinballlife sells tubs of 125 rubbers for $29. Comes with a various assortment including flipper rubbers and post sleeves.

#1830 11 years ago

Jason loves the bone busters!!

#1834 11 years ago

"Did you hear the one about the traveling salesman?"

Classic.

#1837 11 years ago

He just doesn't like the hot pink! That's 80s goodness!

#1862 11 years ago

Space shuttle... Love me some space shuttle. I want mine back.

#1875 11 years ago

project pin... just needs some tlc guys. Maybe a stick of dynamite.

#1884 11 years ago

Think I got them from action pinball

#1914 11 years ago

Werewolves..

#1942 11 years ago

I got the Elvira drops working again but yeah, reflowing that soldered connection on the coil wouldn't hurt.

#1946 11 years ago

It's not the opto board pins it's the coil connection.

#1955 11 years ago

quarters and kevlar.. it's on!

#1960 11 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Jay,(I think) if you want pics of that MNF just pm me and I'll get them to you. My buddy says $750.
Also to whomever said within earshot of Kevin that he "did pretty well for a black dude", Realy??? I don"t even know where to begin to explain.......

It's "Matt" but I'll send you a PM.

As for the comment... Wow...

#1966 11 years ago

Just don't hit both flippers at the same time

#1968 11 years ago

Was the glass on? Damn...

#1971 11 years ago

New code came out today. 1.6 I believe.

#1973 11 years ago

There's a thread which shows all the changes here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-v-16-now-available

It's a big one, and apparently well received.

#2023 11 years ago

So what's fixed? Hurricane & whitewater? What about the earthshaker lower VUK switch?

#2026 11 years ago

I can bring a foam pad tomorrow. No love on the earthshaker?

#2042 11 years ago

https://pinballrestore.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/enter-the-dragon-err-hakko-808/

Comet... almost... done. And some progress on the Whirlwind.. beginning teardown anyway.

#2046 11 years ago

Yeah, gotta get this comet up and out!

I haven't seen this ad but you could go over 200 usings supers or premiums and replacing all the flashers. He's probably using straight pbl bulk whites though from what it sounds like, no way you approach 200 using those cheapies.

#2049 11 years ago
Quoted from MWC:

Mystic, that Comet is looking awesome. Can you let us know when it goes back to the laundrymat and where that's located? Is it Soap Opera in Smyrna? I remember seeing a Comet in there a while back.

That's the one. Probably back there by this weekend.

#2051 11 years ago

Hey Matt! Let's see some pics of the virtual. Welcome.

#2053 11 years ago

Might want to look at a flipper rebuild, that right pawl is a bit chattery.

#2056 11 years ago

Sounds like a fun project. I want updates!

#2065 11 years ago

Still have some switch matrix issues with column 4 on Comet and the spec. sols. are blowing F2 when IJ19 is connected.. bah.. it's never just an easy fix with board work..

#2073 11 years ago

The queue is getting pretty lengthy!

#2082 11 years ago

I hate it when that happens...

#2094 11 years ago

Nice pick up!

#2108 11 years ago

On to whirlwind... And testing ios6 pic uploads..

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2112 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Did you ever print that target decal for Comet mystic? The latest photo still shows the old decal. Would be cool to have something I contributed to on there.

I ended up finding the original decal. There was no decal at all when I started.

#2115 11 years ago

A ball has yet to touch its surface.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2125 11 years ago

Switch adjustment?

#2129 11 years ago

Tuesday

#2148 11 years ago

Is GG the largest public pinball collection in the southeast region yet?

#2164 11 years ago

Hey I'm calling about the no fear you have for sale for $4500.

Sure, come on down and play it if you like.

Wow, I didn't even know this place existed. I don't even need to buy a pin ill just come here once a week.

New client acquired.

#2183 11 years ago

Whirlwind destruction. And this is why you don't epoxy OVER the rivets.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2196 11 years ago

Charcoal

#2200 11 years ago

Whirlwind getting there. Topside done except drop target decals.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2209 11 years ago

My pregnant wife has the flu. And I think Aaron is on vacation this week.

#2212 11 years ago

I'm doing a pbl order in a week or so if you want to wait. Shipping would be more than the ring. Unfortunately the biggest ring I have is 3.5 or I'd just give you one.

#2217 11 years ago

Hopefully I'll have a parts list together by this weekend for getaway.

#2219 11 years ago

I'll see if I can balance the camera and the playfield and get you a good shot.

#2220 11 years ago

Here, see if this visual does it for you.

#2222 11 years ago

I'm pretty sure they're just missing the springs entirely.. I havent had much of a chance to go over this one yet though. I actually lifted trying to fix a simple issue and ran into this bigger issue.. isnt that the way it always works though?

Here's hoping it's just the springs..

#2224 11 years ago

I think so but I didn't have a very good opportunity to look at it given the hinge issue. I found both springs to the hinges on the cabinet floor, both kinked pretty badly. The left hinge (the one scraping up the cabinet) appears to be bent outward as well so it's off the inner track like the other one.

Right now the ramp just always stays down. I've got a few different helpful posts about it bookmarked but until I can get back in there it's hard to say.

#2235 11 years ago

Anybody headed over to the arcade this weekend? Need my Tron fixing after missing Tuesday night.

#2239 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Wish I was in the area this weekend but I can't. Here's something I'll leave with you though, pictures of "the pit" (and there's more stuff like this in the warehouse space in the back).

There's some good news too, the shop space up front is currently a hunting and fishing store (Lebanon Hunting and Fishing). We used to have the entire warehouse space to ourselves. This store is closing starting 2013. We will once again have this front space available for WORKING games ready for route. It will be our own little "ghetto" arcade. Sure will be fun filling the space with working games!

I dig the jukebox in pic 1! Want!

#2255 11 years ago

crap I forgot to order that 4" ring the other day when I placed the getaway order.. oh well, looks like you have more things to order anyway. I got tons of rings up to 3.5" but 4" isn't really common so I have zero. Sorry guys.

#2260 11 years ago

http://pinballrestore.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/triumphs-and-failures/

Some shameless plugs for The GG in this one.. and I added their RSS feed as a sidebar. Lots of Monopoly pics.

#2267 11 years ago

Well that would do it. Always pull those suckers out before you test them. False positives have us chasing ghosts.

The two in the backbox still out though? And the ones by the center standups?

Pretty happy with my 63mil on Tron.. new record (for me anyway)! woo! So close to that damn portal.. two completed modes away.

#2273 11 years ago

Already there... "Okay okay okay"

#2305 11 years ago

part it out...

#2306 11 years ago

Monopoly about done. Few things to finish up on whirlwind and she'll be back at GG for your playing pleasure after a long time away. I know Jason has missed her.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2319 11 years ago

tell me you wiped that thing down Crash.. poor Pamela..

#2321 11 years ago

only black pepper and wirenuts in the truck.. I see what kinda TN op you are..

#2325 11 years ago

Looks good. I'd do the back box too though, looks yellow now with all those playfield LEDs.

Monopoly done.. Whew that was a fast one.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2327 11 years ago

Ugh, thats a lot of smoke.

#2332 11 years ago

No holiday league...

#2345 11 years ago

I bet you can rent one of those appliance/stair-climbing dollys at Home Depot or Lowes.

Nice pickup by the way. I moved two machines last night, one being a demo man and I can attest it was WAY heavier that the normal size pin we moved. Speaking of, time for some ibuprofen, my back hurts. But at least my garage is now down to 3!

#2349 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Does that mean you finished Whirlwind?

Means I can now finish whirlwind.

#2364 11 years ago

Your Baywatch still dirty?

#2376 11 years ago

New stuff is expensive. Recycle.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2384 11 years ago

Someone did this before? Bah. Oh well. I'm not replacing the decals though. Restore on the cheap!

#2395 11 years ago

Better

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2399 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Sounds like fun but $20 is more than I'm willing to pay to play pinball...

You can take some photos Crash.

Sounds awesome Williams. I've been saving $2 every week since the last tournament so i should have $20 saved up by nov 17th. However I can help just let me know.

#2422 11 years ago

My USB port on the front of my computer went out a week or two ago and I'm too lazy to reach around to the back to find a free port. I fixed it last night.. so maybe an update will be posted soon. I kind of zipped through that Monopoly so fast and got a little burnt out after 3-4 hours a night for 7 nights straight. I got back on the Whirlwind earlier this week though and it only needs a few minor tweaks and it'll be back. Got all the parts for Getaway and the playfield hinges are fixed so I can roll right into that one once WW is outta here.

#2424 11 years ago

Yeah I just dump em all at once usually once a week or so, I like to sync up the phone with the other devices once in a while anyway and get updates and what not.

#2427 11 years ago

Whirlwind is done.. back in the arcade Sunday or around then.

Quoted from Crash:

Are those topper LEDs the same ones Shanetastic used for his second Whirlwind? If so that should look pretty amazing.

Yep, same ones. It's not as bright as I'd hoped. In a dark room when you start hitting locks and the flashers start going it looks cool but unless you're WATCHING someone play, it's not like you have time to stare at the topper. In a well lit room you can't even tell it's lit up really. I think it'll look good in the arcade though, it's kinda dark and people watching someone have a good game from afar will have a little light show.

#2429 11 years ago

Glimpse. LEDs always look brighter when pictured in a dark room.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2434 11 years ago
Quoted from myork82:

Nice Whirlwind Mystic. I've got a cointaker and pbl order coming in today to pretty much finish out my DM in led's. Gonna be sweeet!

Demo man looks awesome in LEDs. I just did one a few weeks ago and it made a huge difference. There's one socket under the playfield that's hard to get to.

#2445 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Matt what exactly was wrong with the ramp reset coil on Getaway? From what I saw it was constantly popping open and closed for no reason and thought it was a switch issue.

Need more research as ive mostly been dealing with whirlwind but I know it's not popping up at all and the coil itself has some physical damage as you can see in those pics. I'll probably get to it this weekend.

Quoted from DreamTR:

Comet PCB is finally fixed too =)

Awesome!

Side note: wreck it Ralph is a pretty good movie!

#2447 11 years ago

Does the new code let you see the right inlane/outlane split area... Stupid ramp.

#2462 11 years ago

There is one cracked plastic though.. be warned. Part it out.

#2467 11 years ago

3500 LOTR... cry...

#2473 11 years ago

At least. Mostly routed and unloved.

#2476 11 years ago

waiting on a coil.. going out of town this weekend.. <tumbleweeds>...

Although I'm a bit excited about checking out some local Knoxville pins on route.. apparently they're popping up over there in a few different bars according to the pinside map. Last time I was there I found a very sad and beaten TAF and a half-ass sharkey's shootout. Hoping the LOTR in the old city is in good shape!

#2479 11 years ago

Think my best score on Baywatch was around 1.7 bil. So if I had a good run I could compete.

My No Fear might be available then if Robb doesn't buy it back. It's in pretty nice shape. Let me know when you're in the market.

#2495 11 years ago

Whirlwind is back and fully working last I checked. I'm out of town this weekend so I won't be there.

1 week later
#2557 11 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Operator ingenuity at its finest.
Yes, that is part of a wire tie that is attaching a broken, dry-rotted rubber.
The worst part is the wire tie wasn't trimmed when I got it.

Yeah I "fixed" that for you when I was over there. You gotta trim the zip tie!

Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Got to enter MLV initials for hi-score #1 on T2, but not on any other machines.

What was your score? You probably bumped either Williams or me. I need to get back on some t2. Glad you made it out and had a good time!

#2559 11 years ago

Part it out

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2573 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

There will be a surprise at the arcade on Sunday

I see you today and you don't mention this?? Argh. Guess I'll be there on Sunday to see what's comin. If Road Show is still acting up I'll take a look at it while I'm there.

Thanks again for letting me borrower that other thing earlier. <cryptic>

#2578 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

mystic: I told you what the surprise was =P

I stand corrected. You did tell me, just did the ol 2+2 in my head and got it.

#2580 11 years ago

Good lord is this the same game? I can assure you.. it is. Treasure Cove for the win. Thanks Williams.

Pic_Dump_1705.jpgPic_Dump_1705.jpg Getaway-11-22-12_013.jpgGetaway-11-22-12_013.jpg

#2610 11 years ago

No Fear for sale.

#2619 11 years ago

Are you SURE that's the same game? I think so...

Getaway_-_11-26-12_(72)_-_compare.JPGGetaway_-_11-26-12_(72)_-_compare.JPG

#2621 11 years ago

Sounds good. Mike, I'm on the phone a lot at work so if I don't answer just leave a message and I'll call you back.

Oh this Bride of Pinbot is like T2 and Elvira where the playfield doesn't move outward, just swings up.. I bet that makes working on that head a pain.. looking forward to it. Maybe we'll just yank out the whole playfield on this one like Elvira.

#2630 11 years ago
Quoted from myork82:

Momentary short....... YUCK!!!! I'd rather a short stay short and blow fire!
Virtual pin update:
Since I was actually off work for once I got to work on it again. I painted it, mounted the psu's, contactors, ledwiz, ipac, flasher resistor boards, relay boards, and started on wiring it. Hopefully ill be able to take it for a test run by Friday. The first picture is the Cree RGB LEDs I'm using for flashers.

Starting to look like a pinball machine! Nice!

#2633 11 years ago

I know I said I wasnt going to work on this one until I was done with Getaway but I thought I'd see if it was an easy fix.. 20 minutes and zero parts later.. all works. Back to Huntsville? Let me know when you've got a challenge for me.

Seriously though, I played a few games and the head has some issues. Starts on the second head instead of the first.. top alphanumeric display is a little jacked up.. other than those two issues it seemed to play fine for the short time I played it.

Bride_of_Pinbot_(7).jpgBride_of_Pinbot_(7).jpg

#2635 11 years ago

Yep, one leg of the 5v fuse came off the board. Resoldered and it worked. Also, unrelated, the solenoid fuse was overfused. (7a instead of 5a)

#2640 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

So Bride came all this way for a fuse clip... LOL!

Nah, there are other issues with it but that was the big immediate issue. If you can't turn it on you can't really troubleshoot the rest. She needs a bath anyway.

#2664 11 years ago

only 300 trips Crash, can we put you down for trips 170-210?

#2690 11 years ago

Update.... Closer...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2693 11 years ago

Mystic's Game Galaxy Arcade Garage Annex.. 50 cents a play. Open M-F 6pm-10pm. Sat-Sun 10am-10pm. Current Lineup: No Fear, Getaway, LOTR, beat up Bride of Pinbot.

#2695 11 years ago

Spray booth will be here next week.

#2697 11 years ago

I also provide free beer sampling services, that is, if you bring me beer I will sample it for you, for free. Hell of a deal. Xmas special.

#2700 11 years ago

Flipper droppings

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2736 11 years ago

Your blue target looks skewed. Part it out.

#2768 11 years ago

Getaway should be back in the arcade tomorrow. 100%, just awaiting pickup/delivery.

Bride of pinbot seems to be working near 100% now.. still dirty as hell.

And I think the Skipper and Mary Ann are making an appearance in the garage soon to give my Hakko a workout.

#2776 11 years ago

Gilligan is singing in my garage.. BR1. Now I need to figure out why the high power solenoids arent working.. F105 is good and getting voltage.. ah I'll worry about it tomorrow.

#2783 11 years ago

The movie star... The profes...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2786 11 years ago

You need the bracket too or just the switch?

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=829

#2801 11 years ago

Looks like an auction pin..

#2804 11 years ago

Looks great crash! Love some Addams family!

#2825 11 years ago

Get that metal off there!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2828 11 years ago

No I just polish the crap out of them although some people regrain with a bench grinder.

#2837 11 years ago

insurance...

#2848 11 years ago

put down some painter's tape to get the edge straight.. easy and quick. The other method would be to hold a straight razor but I like the tape method better myself. Put some sort of spot clear down after the touchup or it'll just come right off after a handful of games.

1 week later
#2905 11 years ago

It'll probably start working when I get within 100 feet of it.

#2946 11 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Does anyone have a Pinball Life order coming up soon? I need one switch that is out of stock at PBR. It's $4 from Pinball Life but is all I need but shipping just one part would be $7. If someone has an order coming up and can help me out please let me know.
Much appreciated!

I think I'm placing one next week. If you still need something, call me up.

1 week later
#2980 11 years ago

Tourney coming up on Saturday February 2nd!

List of games below unless Jason or Mike chime in with any current issues with these games.

Flintstones
Tron
AC/DC
Tommy
Indy 500

Alternates: Getaway & T2

Side Note: Gilligans may be switched out for Indy500 pending my progress and Jason's pickup schedule.

#2984 11 years ago

The Professor and Mary Ann... Here on..

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3015 11 years ago

Gilligan is out...
Bride is naked...

#3017 11 years ago

If you can finish all the tasks and start the mountain mode and then hit all the shots (quickly) then you get 50 million. Good luck with that...

#3030 11 years ago

sweet first post..

#3042 11 years ago

Yabba dabba do!

Will came in 1st
Jeff 2nd
I took 3rd
Jamie 4th

#3051 11 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Watching some of you guys play is pretty impressive.

You can come over and watch me play and take some notes if you'd like.. $12 per half hour.

#3056 11 years ago
Quoted from williams:

You can come over and watch me play and take some notes if you'd like.. $12 per half hour.

I said "some" of you guys.

I didn't see you playing this time? Did you just run the tourney and not play in it this time? Oh yeah, you got knocked out early. haha! <<you can't have a tournament without a little smack talk, especially since I finally did okay in one>>

#3073 11 years ago

Damn super mario is kicking my ass now. Plays almost 100% but zero sound. All voltages (5, +12, -12 to both main sound board and aux sound board are correct).. so how come I don't even get a solid LED on either board, much less a blinking one.. argh.. I hate Gottliebs..

Might have to post up outside of the Nash sub-forum on this one..

1 week later
#3107 11 years ago
Quoted from williams:

It's a shame none of us drink...

Ha! Beeeer. They have an opening date posted yet?

#3119 11 years ago

Who wants a pic? Ohhh Mario! Brandon got some cleanin ta do!

image.jpgimage.jpg

3 weeks later
#3274 11 years ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

i re did the LED's in T2 at GG, so it now has cointakers (blue,red,white) looks a ton better

Yeah, that was my first and only venture into the non-cointaker world of LEDs.. never liked how that one turned out.

BOP is done and heading back soon.

Me and Huntsville don't mix.. you can keep the whole state of Alabama. Go Vols.

1 week later
#3323 11 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Regraining metal kind of sucks. But...
Thanks to Matt for the tip on Mother's Metal Polish. Stuff works better than anything else I've used.

I think I've gone through a full large jar of that stuff in the past 12 months..

Bad Cats is purring the garage.. with some minor hairballs that need to be worked out.. hey Jason, go pull that Black Rose for me next, at least I like that one. Ahh.. remember that Facebook interaction before we knew each other?

#3331 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Did you get new insert decals for that game Matt? I would love to have Black Rose back in Antioch, shopped or not. Great game!

I just meant my garage, then you can take it back to Huntsville when I get sick of it... I mean.. Shopped it.

#3339 11 years ago

You are missing the plastic that goes over the left ramp.

and the slime plastic...

#3345 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Yeah I know we're missing the monster slide plastic. So we're actually missing the slime plastic too, no wonder I couldn't find that! Where does it go?

To the left of the pop bumpers, in your case, to the left of the tail light. When the multi balls launch out it flies over that plastic (and sometimes lands on it, causing it to crack). Always missing, except on the Game Galaxy version!!

#3352 11 years ago

The JAM on the GG version is brand new with a protector below it. Jason's got an extra cracked one in the coin tray.

#3360 11 years ago

There was no blob plastic. Was totally missing. Only the new replacement was there.

As for making a copy, I'm sure some guys on that pinside.com website have experience doing that. I only read this section nowadays.

1 week later
#3415 11 years ago

Was looking through the IFPA website and it appears the top 16 people qualify for the TN state championship? "Top 16 qualify for IFPA Tennessee State Championship"

And there's only 14 of us.. awesome. See you guys at the TN State Pinball Championship.. I'm making shirts...

http://www.ifpapinball.com//ranking_view.php?id=32

#3441 11 years ago

Wow this thread is hopping with lots of new folks. Welcome everyone. And Jason, stop being so damn bi-polar.

3 weeks later
#3629 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Thanks to Matt we now have Bad Cats back in the arcade repaired and working!

My wife appreciates the lack of "BAD CATSSSSSSSSS" shout outs in the garage.. to be clear, I didn't shop her out but she plays!

Sorry I missed the tourney, had some prior obligations. Sadly I might have to miss the next one as well since I've got a bundle of joy on the way right around then.. we shall see! Maybe I can sneak away for a few hours.

2 weeks later
#3729 10 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Glad you're making the trip down. If you don't play in the tournament, still say hi to us. We're pretty much a friendly group. Except for Matt. He's kind of a pain.

I am a dick. Unless you meant the other Matt, but I've heard he's a dick too. How long is Tron on eardrum-bleed mode? Need to break away for a bit.

6 months later
#4322 10 years ago

huh? what?

#4324 10 years ago
Quoted from williams:

I was there today with Will and it was a nice setup. IMO, if Star Trek isn't the best thing Stern has put out, it's top 2. It rules, and you guys should be pumping quarters in it immediately.
In case you don't know, Will is moving back to Phoenix so the title of league dominator is now up for grabs. In his honor, I picked games for the next tournament that he has pretty much owned in the past.
Game lineup is tentative.
Star Trek (Stern) - Will be $.50 during practice games, tournament games are free
Metallica - Will be $.25 during practice games, tournament games are free
Fish Tales
Sopranos
Alternates
Tron
Monopoly
See you on December 7th at 2:00 pm at Game Galaxy!

I might have to come out of retirement if Will is gone.

#4340 10 years ago

We can still call Will the state champ. I'll print out an official-looking certificate and everything.

I might see you guys Saturday.. baring ice storm 2013. Anyone got a jukebox to sell me?

1 month later
#4530 10 years ago
Quoted from williams:

DreamTR said:

Hey Crash, you have any tips on getting the backbox open on Police Force if there is no key and drilling didn't do much?

Part it out?

best line in two pages.. I'm all caught up. See you guys in another month or so.

2 weeks later
#4605 10 years ago

Where are the damn spider man pics Oreo?? Scrolled through 75 messages and not a one.. pics or you didnt shop it.

2 months later
#4785 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Crap that was broken and fixed on Saturday:
I
Beat the Clock Upper Right Flipper switch (?) adjusting it does not seem to work

I'm going to have to make a reappearance at GG with a business card and a switch adjustor. Come on Mike! Fix that pig!

#4786 10 years ago

it should be noted.. the switch that needs adjusting is the LOWER right flipper switch... it controls the UPPER right flipper. You'll notice there's a double switch stack on the lower right. One of those two switches sends power to the upper right switch. It's just not making good contact..

1 month later
#4898 9 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

The Smyrna laundromat has my arcade games in the place. The Comet was actually shopped out and fixed up by Mystic. I do not own any of the pinballs in the place.
wckrusa: There should be some pins in Murfreesboro now as well...

you shoulda seen that beast before I got it! Had to use pipe clamps and wood glue to get the cabinet back together.. woooo the comet fiasco.. lets not talk about the board that's in that thing... there some interesting posts on the shop job here from August to Sept 2012.

https://pinballrestore.wordpress.com/

World Cup in the garage now is coming along.. slowly.. slowly.. but looking nice...

#4901 9 years ago

haha.. I work in spurts.. car.. pinball.. radios.. cheese.. it's a rotation really. One more ramp to clean and put back on and it'll be all back together. flipper rebuild, new GI pins and connector.. and I think it'll be done. 6 months in the making.. I could say I was planning on finishing when the real world cup started.. that's what I'm going to go with.

#4914 9 years ago

Beat the clock has demons in it... I'm sure of it. Seriously though, you might just need to replace that whole double switch stack on the bottom right flipper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 84.99
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 132.00
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Hilton, NY
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

407 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mystic. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mystic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area/page/2?tu=mystic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.